Was this gentelman redpilled?

Was this gentelman redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=G-gQ3aAdhIo
youtube.com/watch?v=tTEMaM7INNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i really wonder.

he was a flaming faggot that put a bunch of videos on youtube complaining that he couldnt get laid. so yeah, sounds a lot like those "redpill" fags i see on here all the time

Well he's lead-pilled now so I guess it doesn't matter.

but he was so charming and beautiful! How could girls go with such ugly men and not him and all of his magnificence?

I hate that photo. He kinda looks like me from afar

im guessing he was a total sperglord. you'd have to be one to not get girls if youre that rich

Plus he was fucking rich. He could buy a room with full of whores. But he choose a different way. Does that make him redpilled?

he was a crazy man

did you ever read his manifesto/memoir thing?

abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf

highlights include
>attempting to win the lottery via cosmic energy
>getting mad at black people
>throwing drinks on girls for not smiling at him
>filling a super soaker with orange juice and spraying chad and stacy couples in the park with it
>starting a fight while drunk at a party then getting pushed off a retaining wall

and more

Sure, Juanito.

Is anyone with a shitty BMW considered rich these days?

Yes we can only imagine what was going through his mind.

He went full redpill at the end

oh and i almost forgot
>standing outside his sister's room while she was screwing her boyfriend for about 5 minutes

Killing coalburners>>> buying aids whores

>>getting mad at black people

so to answer OP's question, yes

he had severe mental disorders.

we killed him with our memes

He was on the way to becoming red pilled. And he would've been red-pilled if he had a bit more patience. He would've been able to start seeing his problems from an outside perspective and embrace the ways of kek. But his autism got the better of him in the end and he spazzed out before his red pill journey was completed.

there were also a bunch of images of him getting trolled about being short and having a tiny dick on some bodybuilding forum too

he was mad that women wanted black men and chad so more like the /r9k/ "redpill" than anything else

his parents were pretty wealthy.

>getting mad at black people
He just looks like that he took Sup Forums seriously.

That's what happens when you inject the redpill too fast and all at once

The guy's decent looking,never understood how he ended up deciding to shoot up a school,a friend of mine told me about some stories from his manifesto and he was pretty fucking autistic so i guess that was it.

he was incredibly self absorbed and just thought chicks could come up and talk to him while he sits on his own at a pizza place or at starbucks

there are very few men that would get that to happen to them even ones that look halfway decent

Pros:
>Attractive face (6-7/10)
>Rich
Cons:
>Manlet
>Autismo
>Possibly small dick
>DYEL

Combination of manlet, narcissism and social autism is what killed him.

Redpilled as fuck!
He's my idol :3

Too bad he didn't realize that sex doesn't exist or he wouldn't have died :(

RIP Elliot, my hero.

I think this is the best answer.

would fuck let him fuck my ass and whisper sweet nothings into my ear while I fucked my gf desu famalam

No no, he didn't get the full red pill. There were still parts that were missing.

i don't really think it was that he was redpilled, i think he was a casualty of deeply wanting to be another chad but was too fucked in the brainpan to be able to pull it off

>>Possibly small dick
possibly? definitely.
wheres his post on bodybuilding forums?

Honestly I think he was gay.

fuck no. if he was gay, he would've had tons of sex

>youtube.com/watch?v=G-gQ3aAdhIo
>redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=tTEMaM7INNI

Everyone talking shit about Elliot, please just fuck off.
He simply didn't understand sex doesn't exist.
Stop making fun of him.

It wasn't his looks

Just his attitude, he never thought he was at fault for anything

>Moved to Sup Forums for no reason

As far as being redpilled, he was more /r9k/-pilled than anything. The harbinger of the beta uprising.

My dick is pretty big, doesn't matter, sex does not exist.

anyone have the excerpts from his manifesto?

wtf is 'redpilled'

Ofcource he was. He was a supreme gentleman and a freethinker that died to soon. See you around Elliot.

I don't even know how to measure it properly. Sometimes it's 5, sometimes 8.

this

well, at least mods are paying somewhat attention

>newfag detected

good luck reading through 141 pages lel

This thread was moved from Sup Forums. It's a common term on Sup Forums, something Sup Forumstards couldn't comprehend.

We miss you Elliot. Our true supreme gentleman.

The dude was half asian so it comes to no surprise he has a small weenie.

What did he do again? Spilt his coffee on someone then sudoku?

It's the latest counter-culture term used by retards within Sup Forums. So if the mainstream historian or scientist explains the reasons for something the 'redpilled' answer will be something different to fit some predetermined narrative. It's often described as the 'truth' or 'masculine' but it's seriously just some counter-culture bullshit.

It's usually applied to things like explaining women, politics, race, crusades, nazis, etc. 'The redpill' has pretty much become an ideology itself, like a mental framework to interpret everything. But it's bullshit mostly popular with frustrated young males, which pol has plenty of

there's a subreddit on reddit called theredpill and it's basically pol concentrated on redpill discussions and you'll see how retarded it is.

I don't know if this is sarcasm but it's exactly the point, anyone that disagrees with the red pill is a jewish shill and this is how these retards actually think. The irony about the red pill is that it's full of beta males that don't have a hope in doing better with women even once they're "redpilled".

Correction
Anyone who disagrees with the redpill ON Sup Forums is probably a Jewish shill.

Fucking seriously. Dude looks really good and rich as a mother fucker! He was obviously intensely autistic to repel pussy with all that going on

Pathetic

JDIF.. how the fuck is that a thing

Fuck

Kill yourself kike

Haha!

Being This butthurt. Most be hard to be an inbreed white trash virgin,

I read it after he went full tilt, the dude was seriously fucked in the head, self absorbed, entitled, delusional, every narcissistic word you could possibly imagine, this guy was the living breathing definition

Its a good thing he necked himself

Short answer, no.
Long answer, depends on what you would call "redpilled."
If you mean that he accepted the fact that the dating scene is often brutal and shallow, and if you want to make it there you have to adapt and learn from failure while maintaining perspective, then no; he was not redpilled.
If you mean that he neurotically bitched about the fact that women weren't kissing his ass, while laboring under the impression that he was intelligent and that simply being polite gets you laid, then yes; he was definitely redpilled.

>Inbreed
How incredibly Islamaphobic of you

redpill is about earthly pleasures, not what he did.

Full on narcissistic personality disorder.

No, he was retarded. I mean, Jesus fucking Christ, I weigh 300 pounds, I'm broke, and I have a neckbeard, and I can still get pussy. What the fuck was wrong with this guy if he couldn't get laid?