Faces of Sup Forums

Faces of Sup Forums

Is that actually you in the pic though OP? Because I remember seeing this same pic in a thread from a bit ago.

Ye

k

Could you take a pic of you touching your ear just for proof?

Learn to rotate!

cute

Farmboys

Rate me please

Same place different shirt

U too

samberg/10

Holy fuck, do people actually post real pics?

>exposure needs

My phone doesn't do that for some reason

I mean, that's nice and all but it doesn't prove anything from where I'm sitting. If you're impersonating this dude, you could just have easily pulled this pic off his social media too. That's why I requested a pic touching your ear, cuz that would be actual proof

Neck beard/10

Ear?

Yep

Proof

Ty

Get rid of the piercing and you look better

Bamps

not ugly, but latino/10

pls r8 me various Sup Forumsrethren

Am Irish

time stamp

If I give you a good rating will you promise not to shoot me up at school tomorrow

Rate

whos this creepy dude harassing this kid? holy fuck

I'm too lazy to carry my books to school, let alone a gun. So yea

ohreally. mr. potato then

Here in my garage/10

You should be a trap

Nice trips. Just wanted to see if OP was a troll or not, chill out

Holy shit i guess i kinda look like that faggot

who cares if he is? oh wait, pedo faggots. dont forget to ask for his fb

Rate

Greasy

U know it fag

you look kinda high

6, depressed

is your name jacob per chance

>also heres me

Lol, not depressed

You think you can slam a literal piece of shit car into me and I'll be scared? You think I won't sue the absolute fuck out of you given cause?

Try that when I'm in my truck, I dare you. You'll be needing a new windshield.

You basically had one chance to do that shit, and good job, you did it. Nothing at all fucking happened.

Gz, hope that bitch enjoys paying out the ass and getting arrested.

No it is not

sup Sup Forumsuddies

At least you have an accent then

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and I've been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

Kinda but but live in the us now

I'm not sure probably average tho

i like ur hair and beard

it'd be really interesting if you were born in ireland because I thought you;d mentioned in yesterday's thread being snipped. maybe that was a different poster though

R8

6ish

Oh baby

Went from New York to New Jersey to Ireland to new york

A different picture

r8 me b

hahaha

Underage b&

>sunburn/10

Rapist/10

oh, that makes sense. i also don't remember if you answered about being happy for it, or regarding a thin brown line.

Andrew here!

Like a true Irishman lol. see you in 6 months

Uhoh

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat , but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Why the fuck do people want to know about my dick so much

8/10 and the guy in the sunglasses 6/10

Uhthankyou (?

S'up Sup Forumsastards
R8 xx

You're both retarded considering you need to be 18 to use this site and 18 is not a 'kid'.

And yes this is actually me

Silly faggot

I've worked really hard to get into shape pls no mean

didn't mean to make you upset. was just wondering about those specific things if it isn't too touchy a subject for ya.

99% sure that's not you

Sure it is....