Question to all footfags, what would be the perfect society for your fetish...

question to all footfags, what would be the perfect society for your fetish? you can make up any laws or punishments you want

nigga you've posted this thread like 20 times today with the same picture, you need to chill

i can take pictures of girls big feet and not be called a fucking fag or pervert.

All shoes of sexy girls must have my cum in them

would they be allowed socks with closed-toe shoes?

Footjobs must be given as a tax

Only heels with no socks.

Owner of shoes in pic had no idea htat I did this

dude, stop it... Get a life/job or find something more amusing to do

tax for what?

feet thread? I have a lot of stories about cumming in my gf's shoes as well as her friend's without them knowing. Also stories about stealing socks and stuff too.

any good sock stealing stories? what was the dampest you've gotten?

that is literally the stupidest shit I have heard in my life so far.

Also, OP, what the hell dude? What do you mean perfect society for my fetish? How is society even associated to my foot fetish? If I were a pedo and you asked me the same question I'd probably tell don't penalise pedophilia and make it legal and shit. How the hell is podophilia(=foot fetish) gonna change society?

One time I stole a pair of socks from this girl than came in her boots before she woke up after a party. She put her shoes back on and asked if someone spilled a drink in her shoes and took her socks. Her socks were kind of damp and super smelly. Here's the boot i came in

how old was she?

In college, don't want to be too specific. Here's a face pic

any stories involving asian girls?

Not this guysBut once, on vacation with 5 friends, three of them where girls, after a long walk on the beach they all fell asleep on a swing in the porch of the house we where staying at. After smelling their feet I masturbated furiously over their little toes and I came so hard

The owner of the pair in this pic and the pair in this pic is a japanese girl with size 9 feet.

nice, how old were they and were they all white?

bump

Yeah... well, mediterranean if you prefer(according to b/ if you want to be white you have to be blonde with blue eyes)... Not too dark skinned, but they were tanned

hot how she had to wear her boots without socks after

mixed ages. One was early twenties one was mid twenties and one was late teens. I'd say 19, 22 and 25

Also, another time I was staying at the house of one of my mothers friends, she was helping me out cause I had to move towns for a job and she had a place close to work. After a couple of days while I was chilling on the sofa of her living room she came, sat next to me and laid her feet on my lap telling me that she wanted a foot massage. Things escalated and I ended up getting a footjob and mys dick sucked. She was about 35 years old at the time and I was twenty.