Real quick what's the most common interracial couple pairing in the US? Im legitimately curious not trying to shit post

Real quick what's the most common interracial couple pairing in the US? Im legitimately curious not trying to shit post.

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/2010_census/cb12-68.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White/Mexican seems prevalent where Iive

White guy / Asian girl would be my guess.

>white guy with Indian wife reporting in

American Indians, then Asians, blacks and then whites. By the Pew Research Center

This/ I think it makes up like 60% of all interracial couples.

Second would be Black Guy/White Landwhale.

Well seeing as we live so close to South America, it's only common to see white and Latin

It might be regional. White + Asian in the west, white + Mexican on the southern border, white + black in the deep south

pic of her please

Nigger and fat white girl

Im white with a Colombian fiance.

white guy, asian girl
twice as likely as Sup Forums's 'u mad white boi' fetish

White/Mexican
White/Asian.

Atleast here in California.

White guy and Asian girl sounds like it makes sense but are you sure? There's not a ton of Asians in America. And if it is WM/AW whats the second one? I'm trying to figure out the top 2 race / gender interracial matching.

White/Latino or Latina is the most common interacial pairing in the US. More so that white/Asian and white/black combined.

What combos? Or are White guy cucking both races?

I'm a white guy with an Asian girl. I imagine that.

Well you could just get some actual data

census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/2010_census/cb12-68.html

>census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/2010_census/cb12-68.html
doesn't give races / genders

I better not...

I think black and white women :-}

am white female w Asian male what's up I'm not even a weeaboo

spics and white

another white guy with lovely chinese fiancee from hubei

Either white and latino (a) or nigger and fat white bitch

kek. this is Sup Forums after all. the archive is down though so it'd be gone once thread expires or you delete it. tell us about her, assuming in US? did her family have any problems with her in an interracial relationship?

Lesbians?

He asked for most prevalent, not most disgusting.

holy shit i dunno what breed she is but i will TAKE it. arab or something? sexy af

iv seen this picture before on Sup Forums, she's a latina, the aztec-spanish one not the nigger-spanish. Southern spic tend to look more white / asian like with a light brown tan while Islander spics aren't facially attractive but they have plump asses and tits and they're usually brown and sometime black.