How is life with Aspergers or high-functioning autism like in your country?

How is life with Aspergers or high-functioning autism like in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NX6rbLSp8Ys
youtu.be/TqEZQxP1azM?t=40s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A death sentence.

A nightmare

all life is a death sentence

Protip : Any assburger or autist are not welcomed in every country.

In death sentence, you sit all alone in your cell till the day you die. Brazilians think that people with autism are serial killers, so no one will be your friend if you act different.

Depending on how fucked you can convince the doctor you are, you can get autismbux here. Australia is slowly getting more and more fucked though, and living as a person with autism is like being a frog in slowly boiling water.

it's awful
t. assburger

early death sentence

>In death sentence, you sit all alone in your cell till the day you die.

Just replace cell with room.
Sincerely, Sup Forums

>he fell for the autism meme
That shit doesnt exist here, if you are a mongoloid or a nutcase you end up like a hobbo, is that simple

Reeeeemember when we used to just call them "bullies" and "insensitive assholes" ?

Now they're snowflakes, so we can medicate them and collect medicaid money.

I actually have aspergers, so they think.

Life is confusing, scary and so far- lonely.

I know that feel bruh

Sauce on girl.

bump

Pretty sure she's Canadian.
Canadians often have dark hair like that.

It's probably easier than in other cunts. I'm not forced into many social situation, so it's quite comfortable I suppose. Though I've mostly felt bad because I might have developed some social skills by being forced to interact with people more often in my youth.

t. Literal diagnosed asperger's patient

>tfw no aspergf

youtube.com/watch?v=NX6rbLSp8Ys

i got diagnosed so much different bullshit that i don't care anymore. i'm different but its no big deal ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This reminds me of the time i smoked weed with this type of autistic girl

Jesus lord and my shepherd
It was horrible

I haven't been officially diagnosed but my therapist says I probably have it.

It sucks, you're either just some mocked weirdo/nerd or some scary killer whenever there is a shooting. Either way you spend your life locked up in your room alone.

Autism spectrum is 4 dimensional. You might be autistic in one dimension but not the others, don't worry about being the same as some other autist because you're a unique being with a unique mind. Just be yourself and be all you can be without insecurity & shame.

Yeah I know, I got the social retardation, but none of the autistic savant powers. So I didn't even gain anything out of it.

i think you can have a comfy life here

She tried to reach your prostate with his tiny fingers?
Are you a girl or a furry or any other kind of degenerate?

no it was more like this
youtu.be/TqEZQxP1azM?t=40s

0:42

I wouldn't know.

Probably not very good

Decent.
t. my brother is an aspie.

How about that. I'm an aspie and I have a brother!

Kevin?

Psych told me I "might" have mild burgers

Missing social cues isn't fun

she is quite hot.

both me, my brother and my sister has assburgers

cute.would cuddle all night

It's awful, like everywhere else.
If there's one thing humans have in common, it's that they hate people who are different from the norm. This is true, no matter which country you live in.

Not even memes can fill my empty soul

Aren't Scandiavians autistic by default?

Not the New Ones

We don't talk to strangers, but that just makes networking even more important for the bare minimum of social interaction. If you don't have friends, your voice literally won't be used.

if youre born with the right kind of autism school is pretty easy

imagine an autistic scandinavian then

I'm imagining very many trains

This is exactly what the terrorists want, people are afraid of autistic people now just because it's happening on a plane. Way to go America.
Fucking cowards.

Diagnosed here too, though I'm not entirely sure of it since I can communicate with anybody just fine when needed and they'd be none the wiser. Just an extreme recluse.

Life is alright, lifetime non-means tested welfare and support programmes for employment and stuff.

Actually good if you go into life at a University.
You will probably even meet some like minded friends.

user, you can't date a retarded person.

Horrible
Internet makes it bearable.

True. I have asperger and I don't have one friend.
I hate myself and think about suicide everyday.

Kinda shit, but I'm also apathetic and depressed so I'm not a good judge of how anything feels. Somebody who still cared about their life would probably be bothered more by the social stuff, I'm just coasting until circumstances push me hard enough to actually kill myself.

We home school.
Its working great.

just learn to teach yourself how to act socially, user. I have friends with aspergers that do this.

im tried spiritual, it help me calm and having empathy, thus socialize. change my pov into bit normal

>tfw you live in a normalfag cunt

Terrible.

I have no friends and spend all my time awake and asleep inside my room in front of the computer.

Amazing. Just recently an autistic kid was able to get his father elected president through a brilliant political strategy that was like watching someone play 4d chess against people who barely know how to play it normally

Spergs here are pretty much non existent since we're turbo normie country.

I've always had social problems and awkwardness, but never got diagnosed because I thought they would kill me

shit lad
scands really are the master race

>how is it
>what is it like
choose only one

t. autism