Hello, anton, i have to write a (fake)news stroy for french class. we already had a car accident...

hello, anton, i have to write a (fake)news stroy for french class. we already had a car accident, a robbery and a manifestation. give me ideas plox.

the whites finally rise up and execute the muslims in the streets for rape and crimes against humanity

biological terror attack like smallpox killing thousands? write about the government shutting down something else but failing to stop the outbreak?

more.

a black 20 year old rapes a drunk white girl behind a dumpster and gets the death sentence.

black male goes on school shooting spree.

A french teacher was caught having an affair with a student.

Clown mask bank robbery, smashed a garbage truck full of purple laughing gas in front of police headquarters as a distraction. Puns about garbage trucks smelling bad crippled the police response.

ok, let's try something less tragic and without victims.

Le personne de sports Muhammed Ali est Mort.

Feminists succeed in destroying healthy white males, only cuck and traps left as the women rape the niggers

Guy caught asking Sup Forums to write him a fake story.

How gay French bakers used to make long and hard loaves of bread to subtly tell other gay men that they were gay, hence the name baguette

Of course straight French citizens had no idea and started buying this long and delectable bread for hors d'oeuvres and such

"Refugees" are actually terrorists and blew up something in Europe.

A teenage girl in a Hello Kitty mask kills two cops in on a subway train with a hockey stick via brutal dismemberment.

School shooting

First Gay Muslim night club open, all the hookas are shaped like dicks.

How about a frenchmen that says

>You know what? No. No I do not surrender. And cheese is overrated.

New form of LSD that is super popular with teens is actually just regular postage stamps.

How about a german army veteran who gains political popularity and makes his country great again and tries to rid the world of scary evil monsters?

A man accidentally decapitates his dog while preparing to go attack a school with a sword

Ghosts? Are they real? News at 11

>a black 20 year old rapes a drunk white girl behind a dumpster and gets the death sentence.
I think you may have meant to post that on faccebook

how about a white girl jerks off an unconscious white guy behind a dumpster, and no one gives the slightest shit?

Write a story on how massive a faggot that OP is. Teachers love autobiographies.

Who the fuck is Anton?

A dog accidentally decapitates his man while preparing to go attack a school with a sword