Dubs decide what i write in old english font

Dubs decide what i write in old english font
I just started learning caligraphy

Go fuck yourself

OP is a fag

I never fucked a nigger, but I am prone to hang one.

>inb4 op's Faggot

reroll

DAT BOI

Make America Great Again

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

i want to fuck hitlers boy pucci

I seek a fedora worthy of my head.

20 minutes of fun.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Cancer

this... kek

Autism

Kill yourself

reroll

Winrar

Jet fuel cant melt steel beams

I love you teacher.

Reroll

Rerolll

Fellow beginner here aswell

Strč prst skrz krk

I like horse dick

Op here
That looks pretty good

I have been writing for a few months

Op: Oh i started last week and so far i am liking it

that's pretty neat man!

Op: do you want me to write "that's pretty neat!" or were you kust commenting lel

Roll

Check these dubs^

Build a wall!

rolling for obligatory dickbutt

There

Not OP, but I did it in copperplate

Second Penman: What pen are you using

Pilot parallel pen

Niggers

Noice. I'm using good ol' pen and ink

Forgot pic

Go for a timestap

faggot

Eat the lotion or the pretty gets the hose.

R-r-r-rolling

Le i just have this pen here

I need this. Rolling.

One last roll before I can it.

Multiple layers of unhealthy crippling depression

DEAD NIGGER STORAGE

>Sup Forums
Why bother breathing?

Jesus Christ is my nigga

Kek, reroll.
Also, how does one get started for writing like this? I have shit handwriting so I don't know how well it would go, but always thought caligraphy/old English writing was really cool.

Reroll

I have chicken scratch writing and really unsteady hands. that is why some of my writing is sloppy. But I visited New York and got a fountain pen. Then after I got used to the alphabet and how two write a bought pens, nibs and ink.
>Btw second penman here

This is what it looks like. Sorry
But keep it up and it will become better.

Rerolling for this

Rolling For I'm Not So Grump

Ye Olde Bait

Scan it if you can please

Waiting for OP or second penman to deliver

also be sure to get the right paper. I am just using a normal note book, and the ink bleeds as you can see in mine.

Hitler was an hero

I will give it a shot
>second Penman

Nice Calligraphy

I use fountain pens for everything, but never got into calligraphy. I use an italic grind with a relatively un-ornate everyday cursive

roll for this

>fedora font

Op is not american

I gave it a shot, but my early stage Parkinson's got in the way
>I don't actually have Parkinson's, just an unsteady hand

Cheers m8