Imagine it being colonized by Britain instead.How rich, advanced, powerful and white this whole region could have been

Imagine it being colonized by Britain instead.How rich, advanced, powerful and white this whole region could have been.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_settlement_in_the_Philippines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you implying Argentina isn't white?

I am about as self loathing as it gets, but the Spaniards on this board are something else

No thanks i don't want shit teeth

Really makes you think

One of those light blue countries was. And it's as shit as the others.

>and white
more like doomed for extinction

Like Jamaica and Belize.

No, thank you. Don't you worry about your misery.

BELIZE IS RIGHTFUL GUATEMALAN CLAY IT IS OUR ATLANTIC COAST REEEEEEE

our*

Implying it would not end up as a nigger infested shithole. Like Belize, the mosquito coast or Jamaica.

Anglos colonized North America, killed off all the natives and didnt race-mix. Spaniards colonized South America and race-mixed to create the shitholes that it is today.

>Nigeria

her ancestry is kraut though

Like India?

>Minorca under British rule
rich, powerful, advanced, best island in the mediterranean sea
>Minorca under Spanish rule
poor, rural, backwards, culture of siesta

case is clear

There was Gold and Silver in Southern Amerika. Spains only needed dictators to force slaves into the mines and command the troops to protect the business.
While North Amerika was mainly offering nothing but farmland. So they divided the land into peaces and gave it to settlers, then they sucked them out with taxes.

North Amerika
>Independent
>land owning people
>allowed a wide degree of self-fulfillment
>polypol economy
>power is in the hand of everyone who pays taxes

Southern Amerika
>Subordinates of Governours
>Slaves
>Rare landowners that own gigantic swaths of land
>People dependent to the Governeur or landowners
>monopol economy
>power is in the hand of the one who owns the resources.

Your wealth of natural resources is your bane. Your leaders fuck with you because YOU aren't important only the lands resources are. If there were none your leaders would have to actually care about you and your productivity.

>muh belize
>muh jamaica
they weren't settler colonies, just slave states

already full of people who were resitant to disease, not ferrtile conditions for mass settlement like the americas, we were there purely for extraction of resources and military manpower

the real problem was that spaniards and portugese didn't bring women to the colonies early on

u r all idiots

Gibraltar people are deeply Southern Spanish allmost Arabic, yet they perform much better than Spains, Catalans, Basques, Galicians.

So if it's not about the people. Somethings wrong with your Administration.

What is it, that set's you apart that makes you perform sub par?

There were no settler colonies neither in South America, they just existed to extract gold and silver and to tax them to death.
The statement about women is true although in many cases the race mixing occured mostly after the independece of the colonies, when the caste system was abolished.

This
Our colonization was made purely in order to exploit resources.
US had actual settlers that wanted to escape poverty in Europe and create a new country.

Spain didn't have settelr colonies either, we were all extraction colonies.

Argentina and Uruguay were mostly farmland and they were ignored for centuries in favour of the Andean part because there was all the silver and gold for example.

And we whe did become a Viceroyalty we just exported leather and there was a retarded mercantilistic monopoly where not only we couldn't trade with the british, portugese or french (so smuggling was rampant) but had to send the goods all the way to Colombia to be exported there because Buenos Aires didn't have rights to be a port.

It was an insane system.

Says Fucking Uruguay.

Chile was by far the most ignored under Spain. You guys were a port in the Atlantic you crybaby

And now they are racemixing with you! Hahahaha.

>mfw we could be in space n shit by now

Fuck you Spen

>killed all of the natives
You know that is not true and that mixing with them happened in a sizeable scale, not as big like Mexico or Peru but still.

Same with Canada

Spain is better.

No they're not.

Only 1.4% of Canada is mixed Euro and Amerindian (Métis) and the majority of those only have distant Amerindian blood.

Niger,you have to go back

your somewhat right

in canada there was a surplus of white males, so many of them resorted to native women for sex

but the children weren't white so they stayed with the natives and eventually metis communities

this is a tribal chief in canada, the whites are white, and so are many of the natives

>the whites are white, and so are many of the natives

This

Let's face it, it would be almost the same, only with more niggers and a god-awful version of english as our language

An entire continent colonized by Anglos would be like a malignant tumour on Earth.

Whereas an entire continent settled by the French would be a benign tumor?

Good one.

Hello, almost-Deutschsüdostasien
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_settlement_in_the_Philippines

SA > all britshit c*lonies

t. Quebecois

Yes

I don't think its an issue of Spain vs. UK.

In Northern America (Cherokee), the Natives were very peaceful, docile etc. Most died from smallpox and then got moved into camps where they remain. White people were emboldened by this and so became the warlike ones, so USA becomes a superpower.

In Middle America, the Natives were extremely warlike (Aztecs). This continues right into drug cartels and their great Saint "Virgin Death"..

South America is a balance between the two, harmony between races and living in nature (Incas). They live up in the mountains. Not muchg to say here either way.

I'm not Quebecois. It was more of a jab at Australia.

Technically some of the nastier wars against indians occurred before the USA came about, but you're forgetting the periods following the Mexican-American war, and then the Civil War.

>9 wars 1848 to 1861 t. wikipedia
>fukken ridiculous amount post 1865

Read a book sometime.

>the USA stretching both north and south America
this is my dream

Not mine. The region was already soiled by the spanish/portugese before we could do anything about it.

It would be like doubling the size of the US, and making it all into one big Florida. Disgusting.

you vision is weak and small

>polish australia
>indonesian madagascar

Belize is worst.

My vision is pure.
If I knew where the major slav population centers were, I'd turn those into parking lots too. Their land can stay though. Some of it is nice.

Why haven't I seen a Bolivian flag ever?

why are poles so butthurt at us
not our fault daddy stalin wanted you all for himself
and not our fault your diaspora are white niggers

There's only one bolivian on Sup Forums, and he is more likely to lurk on /lat/

I know next to nothing about Bolivia. Is it just as big of a shithole as Venezuela?