Any kratom users on Sup Forums? What are your favorite varieties? I just started this shit and I fucking love it

Any kratom users on Sup Forums? What are your favorite varieties? I just started this shit and I fucking love it.

Kratom thread.

I'll bump your thread.

Try not to take it every day. Talk about hell getting off of it.

I just ordered some Bali kratom power from kraken kratom, I've never done it before do you have any tips for dosage, and what can I expect the high to be like?

Very informative thread...

thai red, my man.
find a good vendor with a good quality product
and start buying in lbs. never look back

Love it, only take it a couple to a few times a week, otherwise it's just not worth taking more and more plant matter to try and get high, I just end up puking. I think that's one of the reasons I like it so much--it's safer for me than a lot of substances. I love red Bali for chilling out, maeng da for getting shit done. It also has helped me cut down on drinking.

I've been taking about six grams (about 3 teaspoons) in the evening. That's probably a newfag dose. It feels like a mild opiate with a little bit of the anti-anxiety effect of a benzo, even. It's quite pleasant.

OP here, I have drunk too much for a long time and this makes it easier to enjoy being sober for me as well. Cheers.

What is this comic

If it's good kratom then six grams should do the trick. I end up taking about 10 grams when I take it--toss an wash two hefty tbsp and go for a walk/jog, take another tbsp before my shower, and by the time I'm out and have dinner cooking I'm feeling great. The less you can take to get off, the better

This, a hundred times.

Hopefully I'm not like most people, but If I don't have my two teaspoons every morning I get sick as fuck. It's pathetic, be careful fam.

Brutal.

Don't get addicted like I did

I've never had it really do anything to me. I think my opiate tolerance may be a little too high.

As cheap as it is, is being addicted really that big an issue?

Anyone know any good vendors in Denver?

Register for an account on TheKratomForum, only buy from trusted vendors. The Vendor threads will have all kinds of reviews. HB&M is still the best as far as price to quality ratio.

Taking ten grams a day for the past 9 months. Switching up strains is key.

I get good quality Green Indo for $140USD/kilo on Kwik Kratom. Wish I could find a better deal without sacrificing quality.

Can you get this shit in Australia?

> kratom
> addictive
Pick one

I was doing it every day for a couple months probably, taking little 3 day breaks here and there. I would usually do 1 or 2 teaspoons in the morning / afternoon but it started escalating and i decided to stop.

best deal i have found is socalherbalremedies search speciosa