How many of you are a true man with body hair?

How many of you are a true man with body hair?
Pic related my chest

God bless

I can't tell what's a butthole and what isn't

That's my belly button

samefag. post moar

From my waist down I'm hairy. Legs, thighs and butt cheeks.

Here's my legs.

im hairy af
it's awesome

I think so too. When I was younger and first started growing body I was super insecure about it. Now I love being hairy like this, I don't ever want to be hairless.

My stomach

Depends on what my current girlfriend wants as really i dont give a fuck

>masculinity is being objectively less evolved
Gay.

yum

Considering we're heading towards being completely hairless as a species, the more hirsute you are the more primitive your DNA is.

Shaving any part of you body because some chick tells you to. Your such a cuck

Yep..

so fucking disgusting

you will never be loved

Probably you can't even grow a beard

I'm hairier than you OP.

Don't be upset because a hairy man is the best man. Do you like having a body of a child?

Steve is that you?

I have a surplus amount of hair on my testicles and asshole that most women find gross, but as long as other men recognize me as alpha, that is totally not gay.

I mean if your fat then no
But thin with a beard maybe

in the name of Christ show us. the streets need that

pics?

Prove it.

hairy enough?

Yout testicles have hair ? Like on the inside of your bean bag?

Ahhhhhh disgusting

Yeah, I would sell my soul to the devil to be as "primitive" as doumit ghanem

Like all the way to the tip of my penis like this fine specimen

Nope not Steve

Jesus fucking christ there's body hair then there's armenian.

>implying he isn't subhuman garbage.

Your cock has hair on the shaft? Thatd be pretty hilarious

Explain yourself

I thought greeks were worst? Then armenian then italian then French.

And some spewing from the urethra to trap more of my sexy piss musk.

Jealous?

lmao my apartment complex is half Armenian. he is nowhere hairy as they are. his hair doesn't even curl like there's do

Gorillas are built like trucks and exceptionally hairy, so I don't understand why you aren't admiring the noble gorilla for being the peak of evolution.

y'all are a bunch of trap-worshipping faggots who unironically use the term boypussy, aren't you?

Because I can't be like a gorilla but I can be like him
And by the same logic I don't understand why you aren't admiring this Mexican hairless dog for being the peak of evolution

No, reason why youre single.

I keep mine shaved cause I date a 16 yr old and she doesnt like it.

Then you sir are beta cuck. Don't shave just because "she doesn't like it" now she knows she will be able to walk all over you.

I suppose you would be the guy who called farmers pussies for not killing wild game even though their ingenuity was the crux of human civilization.

Because I don't admire those are small and hairless just like I wouldn't admire those who are big and hairy, except the latter proved to be an evolutionary disadvantage in the wake of sophisticating tool-making strategies.

Agreed

Lean brown haired guys with the lumberjack beard is probably the biggest turn on for me tbqh fam. Especially the daddy types

It's not the fucking 80's

Just poor hygeine honestly nobody finds that attractive besides sissys on Sup Forums

I don't get how that can apply to a big and hairy man

How is this poor hygiene? I'm a very clean person

I love hair on a chest

There isn't any practical use to be so, even when we were still hunters, it proved more beneficial to be a sleek, silent pack animal as opposed to thunderous brute.

Sorry you sjw, it's 2016 and we can't be manly because patriarchy and oppression

>being alpha is bad
Kek

How would being hairless make you more quite when hunting?

The original alphas were also autistic so I suppose being neither is bad.

You hair whistles in the wind when you run.

The effect is minimal, but you were less likely to get trapped in bullshit, like how having long hair is retarded in a combat scenario.
We no longer had a use for it, so if it's still prevalent, you are technically less evolved.

To be completely honest, body hair in general is sexy to me. My ex had lots of it, and to be completely honest, it really turned me on. Especially his facial hair.

Just looks bad you definetly don't get any pussy and all that hair doesn't hide your weak frame

why do you have two belly buttons, and why is your chest hair long enough to braid?

I don't see any autistic characteristic in him
Don't envy a man who is build like a bull and hairy like beast
Are you a trap or a bait?

I don't believe that. The only whistling I hear when I run is your mom blowing her rape whistle.

Hippies cultivated mountains of pussy despite having the figures of twigs.
What are you even trying to say?

I'm a true man not and animal to
Have fur like a chimp

Then most likely he isn't alpha since alpha males are generally those afflicted with autism or antisocial personality disorder. He's just some dude with a large figure, but lacks the vital components that would separate him into a natural apex predator, which is a violent disregard for social norms and preference for isolation.

I'm not taking about head hair. explain how having less body hair will better you in any scenario.

I used too, then I started shaving it.

You're able to ventilate better and run longer distances, which is how we would originally kill prey.

You take the word neckbeard to the next level and learn to trim a beard I'd probably vomit if I saw you in public. You get no pussy

I've had plenty of pussy. My hairyness has never gotten in the way to me quoting laid. Most women don't give a fuck about body hair.

I am not the same guy, so now you're just raging at some unbiased observer presenting facts.
Don't you feel silly.

Those fucking apes being proud of them primitive dna kek

My ex did, I don't know if he shaves now, but he always kept up with it and made sure that it wasn't a nasty tangled mess, therefore it was kind of a turn on because it's a sign of masculinity.

yes sir!

>preference for isolation
Looks like when have a wolverine fan

I think you had a better idea for what this was supposed to accomplish than what it actually did

YOU ALL FAGGOTS LOSEEEEE

the hairless woman ITT are seething!

Longest fingers in history

That you are a hairless brainwashed by Hollywood and Jess faggot?

This is almost what I imagine a Defel looks like.

ITT neckbeard betas using anything possible to make themselves feel better

I'd let you real men fuck my girlfriend any day of the week.

Who is Jess and you can't possibly think fuzzy slavs are the master race.

I have next to no body hair aside from my armpits, head, and pubes. It's funny what emasculated men will grasp onto to feel better about themselves.

Just because nobody responded to your first post doesn't mean you should post another.

What other post do you think I made?

That's retarded try going to a beach with you skinny hairy body and enjoy getting a laughed at. It's easy to act all tough and alpha on the internet but even chuck norris shaved his neckbeard....

It was Jew brainwashed but I'm on a phone and auto correct
And yeah fuzzy Slavs and everyone with a lot of chest hair is master race to me

Oh. Nothing. What you said was eerily similar to what this user said so I'm assuming both of you are retarded instead.

I'm chubby so I look more like an animal

I am muscle thin, hairless, like woman, is what women actually want.

Funny you think fat, pasty, hairy, and smelly is what woman want.

Is not.