IS THIS A JOKE??????????????????

trade incoming

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

can't wake up

Literally who?

>Celkeks

if they were keeping the pick they would have taken buddy, trade def incoming

>boston leltics

What exactly have we done with any of these meme draft picks?

It was still obviously the right trade to make with the Nets, but it has resulted in nothing of actual value

getting real tired of your bullshit danny

He's raw with no shot. Exactly what we don't need. If this is a pick we're keepng, Danny needs to be shown the door. There better be a trade. It's definitely not with Philly, though. They need a guard.

>bombston

>fell for memoirs 3 point meme
>no good picks
>no trades

>Falling for Ante

team that broke the warrior's streak

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

No they didn't, everyone hyped them up as the team that would do it and then they failed

The Timberwolves did it the very next game

it was the bucks, but the celtics were really the team that did it, forcing us to like 3OT or something, made the whole team easy pickings in the next game of a back to back iirc

t. warriors fan

Yes, but what made the team easy pickings for the last 3 games of the finals?

doesn't really matter in the end though since the cavs proved to be the best team this season

danny singe needs to leave

The ghost of David Stern

In all seriousness. Aside from Banners (which as someone pointed out is a huge twilight zone moment) this draft was viewed by almost everyone as a universal disappointment. But this is what we've come to expect from Danny when he's drafting. We've all seen a list of his first round picks. It's not good. The GM that bought the Phoenix pick and selected Rondo or made his bones drafted TA and Delonte West is still here in name but I think he's really lost his fastball. Maybe he doesn't have that drive anymore like he did before the KG trade. He made a great move hiring Stevens and the Rondo trade worked out. Took advantage of Billy King. But the draft? The results have been staggering. He needs someone to come in and take control and save himself from himself. I firmly believe that the Celtics were taking Brown whether they picked first or third because Danny wants to outsmart the draft guys and wants to be the smartest person in the room. That's not a good thing. Any poster here knows he could have traded down and still got Brown. He could have made a trade that was painful but fair.

Jaylen Brown right now is the next Kedrick Brown. Right or wrong if you look at the tape that's who you see. If he turns out to be the man from this draft I will be more than happy to say I was wrong. But I don't feel I am. This team needed to improve and if anything it took a step back in a year where they need to be much better than Brooklyn

All good things come to an end. Bird was on record when he was the coach of the Pacers that everyone has a shelf life. I think Danny might have reached his.

The thing is everyone took advantage of Billy King. It's not like he was the only one. Shit, Portland gave them old ass Gerald Wallace for the Damian Lillard pick. That's way better than anything Ainge has done with all his picks.

ITS HAPPENING

The Bulls were asking too much for Jimmy Butler and they have every right to do so but I like that Danny Ainge didn't bite nor fall for the """godfather""" offer of Nerlens Noel and a couple of mid-late first rounders and Robert Covington. Even the Wolves who drafted Kris Dunn never got really close to trading with the Bulls.

By trading Crowder and Bradley you'd essentially nuke the Celtics' locker room and team chemistry and the Celtics will be left a giant hole at SF in a conference with Lebron, Derozan and Paul George.

Theyre a big team

>Jaylen Brown right now is the next Kedrick Brown

This. In this day an age, an athletic, 6'7'' 19 year old with no discernible shooting ability either has no actual basketball talent, or is not willing to put up the work. Everybody knows that the current incarnation of the NBA favors shooters over athletes. I'm sure that whoever has been in charge of Brown's development knew this and tried to get him to learn how to shoot to at least a non-embarrassing level. If it has not happened, it is not going to at the pro level.

4 U

Underrated post

Is it, dare I say it, a Kristaps Prozingis episode ?

Is he at least a good defender?
If we can't shoot next year we can still hound the fuck out of teams on defense

I mean he shot like 75/100 from three during the leltics workout, right?

Maybe this no shot meme is overblown.

I mean I hope he's a bust, but who knows.