Post OC pictures of panties! I will go first. A 24 year old Asian girl I know - still wears Walmart panties lol

Post OC pictures of panties! I will go first. A 24 year old Asian girl I know - still wears Walmart panties lol

Used to take my moms could grab a dirty pair rigght now but i wont i end up feeling bad. I still crossdress in her cloths though

Step moms

How they taste

Love taking my mom's from her laundry hamper on a daily basis. Her pussy and asshole is the sweetest.

delicious. Have a very strong sweet smell

I used to ball my moms up and gag myself

Can you smell her asshole on the back of the string?

Another of hers

Yes, very strong smell and taste

That is the best. Good boy!

Pics of her?

Moar!

please post more of your moms or sisters panties. Love it.

Why you fuckers lie like that? I don't get the point.

tiny little pee soak panties

Bump

Surprised there aren't many people in this thread considering the location

Love girls who dont know how to wipe

Its all true

Sisters panties

Post the slutiest you have found

my mom wears lots of the silky and satin bikini styles. I always spurt the biggest loads in them.

There's sperm on them.

Review them

Plus one.

Also digging how often these threads are popping up, love me some panties and wish I had more opportunities to steal slutty thongs

My opportunity is my mom i dont like myself afterwards

Why don't you just buy them? That's what I do.

No smell

Kek, I'd feel like shit taking from my mom thank god she doesn't wear anything remotely hot, other's peoples moms tho = A+
Checked. Part of it is how they look/feel/wear for me but a lot of it is a fantasy of who I'm taking it from and finding out what they wear underneath their pants, hoping that they are slutty and wear tiny little hot g strings. Basically, the act of stealing is part of the fantasy for me, I'm not a smell fag so that's not important.

Oh. I'm really into panties too. But wearing them not sniffing. I get it now.

I was crossdressing in my moms clothes yesterday and they fit me well

My mom tends to show lots of cleavage and she has a good few sets of sexy underwear and lingerie

Pics?

Of what

Pics of mom, pics of lingerie, pics of dick anything user

I can't crossdress in others clothes. They have to mine. Otherwise I don't get the sexual thrill I do when I dress in my own panties and skirts.

Yeah i had to wait for mt boner to go away to put the panites and shorts on

I'd like to see a pic of you in panties.

Heres my moms panties

Wait, wtf, not even my boxers are like this, do these girls at least wipe their arse?

dude go get some panties and take some pics for us

young girls are dirty

to those of you who steal your mom's panties- do you jerk off with them? Do you cum in them? Do you try to hide it or clean it off, or do you just leave her with an obvious blotch of semen in her dirty panties?
loving this thread btw

Love the leopard print pair, g string at the back? If those were my moms I think I'd borrow them

I dont usually cum in the dirty ones, since they will be washed anyways. I smell and lick those ones. I like to cum in her clean ones, can only do it in white pairs, will usually cum in hand then rub a bit on crotch of panties. love knowing her pussy is rubbing against my cum all day. do it to sister and cousins too

bread save

who do you like more? What size is mom? You ever jerk off with a pair she JUST took off? You have to try that shit

Gotta go steal neighbor's dirty panties

where do you guys obtain these?

(laundry baskets at house parties are p good)

these are hers
I have gotten a pair she just took off a few times, still warm and moist. the smell was so strong.

When i was younger i used to get my younger sisters within a minute of her taking them off all the time. they were always so dirty, the smell could knock you out.

friends, strangers, cousins...
I can give some advice if people care been stealing panties for years- key is to play it safe with friends. If it's some random person you'll probably never see again, who cares- someone else might get blamed since pretty much every woman knows a creep- he'll take your bullet lol

It's more towards the front so it's probably dried period blood

Boss's 18 year old daughter

My mother

sister in law

I tell people to play it as safe as possible. Go for boring, go for clean, go for duplicates.

>if you get in her room get something like plain white or black from the back of the dresser drawer to not arouse suspicion
>never go for the sexiest stuff, it's usually her favorite too lol.
>some panties come with matching bras, so if you're familiar with her underwear try not to steal lingerie sets
>if you absolutely must have some dirty panties, take them from the bottom of the laundry basket. Never go for the most recent stuff on top, she'll remember having worn those recently and/or seeing them in the basket.

holy shit how are you not committing incest right now

Damn dude, got pics of her lingerie sets? user your mom is a fox

Who says i havent

for you college-bound perverts I have other rules to be safe: mainly don't shit where you eat.

>dorms often have laundry rooms to raid
>do not raid your floor's laundry room
>if you want to steal just a bunch of panties, try another dorm building
>if there's someone you like the other rules apply from earlier- just be careful and avoid suspicion by stealing during high-traffic days, maybe she saw a lot of guys from your floor that day

storytime?

Also more pics.

i love light shit stains on the string of a thong. they smell so good

This one is from a chubby girl I dated. She left shit stains in all of her panties, which I loved.

You got more of that ass stain?

Oh my shit user you have it good, I'd love to play with that black g-string

recently stole a bunch of panties from a friend- she's a fat slut who lives like a slob and for some reason her dirty underwear turns me on so god damned much. I stole like 16 pairs not even kidding because her place is a hoarder's nightmare. stole a bra too, and her tits are so huge I was able to jerk off with the individual cups. Never had friends with tits big enough for that, felt amazing.

Pad?

How did you achieve to get your boss's daughter panties?

I'm house sitting for them

bumpo again?

any pics of her dirty panties? did she leave a lot of shit stains in them?

YES. love cumming on mom and sisters toothbrush

get some help

You and all the other guys in here have a strong mental problem. Remember what i've said as you WILL get more serious trouble when you grow older.

Petite friend who is pretty prim and proper, but leaves ass stains in her panties.

sorry don't have pics and no shit stains that grosses me out.

I was tempted to take some period panties but I thought better of it. I took literally everything else though and god in heaven her panties are so fucking soft

Crotchless panties