Mild confession thread?

Mild confession thread?

sometimes i scratch my asshole and get shit on it, And i just kinda put it on something or just smear it in like soap.

Go in the bathroom and do it with toilet paper like everyone else does you fucking neckbeard

but thats too time consuming, i dont have a bathroom like other people. Too expensive. I get water from a river.

>I don't have a bathroom like other people
>I don't have a bathroom

My car's mom tried to finger me in the back of my frien

Dude shits tough when you gotta build a house All by yourself. I live right next to a river so i thought it would be good to save some money to just shit over there and get my water from there.

I build houses for a living mang, its easy.

Candlejack strikes ag-

Yeah you do it in the traditional way, Not like i did it.

Oh I get it.

Sometimes when I masturbate, I fuck my hand.

I only have 1-2 real friends,eveyone else usually just talks to me when they have a problem they need advice with

POO IN LOO PAJEET

Where the fuck do you live, Pajeet?

Haha no, It was expensive renting an appartment so i built a house on a property that my family owns. it Takes me 1 hour on my bike to get to work but its worth it. My grandfather was kind enought to let me have his solar panels since he didnt need them anymore,so most of my stuff runs on that.

I think I would like for a woman to fuck me in the ass, but my ass is just so fucking disgusting no matter what I do I'd never even joke about the subject.

i piss in bottles when im gaming cause im to lazy to go to the bathroom. And i store them behind my minifridge, was so disgusting cleaning out the last batch, All moldy and shit.

I don't shower until my dick smells like fish and there is white crust under the foreskin.

I spend too much time here.

I dont actually make music, I hire something thats called a "ghost producer" In the EDM scene. I make several hundred thousand dollars on songs, even more if they get really popular.

I work maybe 8 hours a week but get paid for 40.

thats not mild

Satan please

When I neglect to shower for several days in a row and finally take a shower, I like to take off my underwear and take a deep drag out of the pungent smell of piss, sweat and cum.

I like the smell of my own farts and i masturbate my own dog.

I took a bite out of my own turd once.

I couldn't chew it though. Immediately vomited.

Try it though. It's a rush. I might do it again.

Holy fuck saved. 09 here. Things mightve been a little better way back then (not much Sup Forums was always shit), but its only gotten worse as time has gone on. At this point, there are hardly laughs every hour. Saved. Thank you poster.

Also, other chans are a little better if you can manage to find something active enough to move and dead enough to avoid cancer and shills, but its really not enough. Ill be sticking to 420 and lain, but apart from that, this pic has summarized the whole of the chans. I think... I think i can finally get off mr bones wild ride.

in the middle of the night i dressed up like a bank robber and brought a saw with me to my neighbour. I sawed down some of his trees cause he piss me off, It was proabably at 4 am.