1. your cunt

>1. your cunt
>2. your opinion on this
I have this theory which I can't really back up with real science but I think it's pretty legit.

I think that we, as humans evolved to develop our own language and we can take other languages but we can never master them like natives can. An African dude will never speak as English as well as a top-tier English speaker the same way I'll never speak Japanese as well as a Jap literary genius.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

tefl.net/elt/articles/teacher-technique/language-culture/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2976405/Could-ancestors-blue-Ancient-civilisations-didn-t-perceive-colour-didn-t-word-say-scientists.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

people discovered the rules of static?
The wider the base teh higher you can build without having everything collapse?

That's a pretty dumbass theory, that only a braindead monolingual could come up with.

yeah i guess

Can you try disproving it without pic related pls?

* whoops

GUYZ DID U NO THAT EGYPT AND MEXICO BOLTH KNEW THE NUMBER 4?????????
WHAT DORS IT MEAAN???

that pyramid isn't even in indonesia fucking homo.

Sounds like the kind of retarded shit I expect from a monolingual Anglo

Will /x/ ever recover?

>people dicovered a stable shape
Really makes you think...

>I have this theory which I can't really back up with real science
Then is not a theory!
You are stating a hypothesis that you are trying to explain with personal experience at best and bullshit at worst

It's easy to build pyramids with Lego bricks. Solved.

If you literally just dropped shit at one point it would form a pyramid naturally
Pyramids are common everywhere because it's retard-tier to make

There's a lot of science to back this up.

tefl.net/elt/articles/teacher-technique/language-culture/

A person's birth language is tied to their culture, thought processes, and hiw they see the world.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2976405/Could-ancestors-blue-Ancient-civilisations-didn-t-perceive-colour-didn-t-word-say-scientists.html

There are jungle tribes that can see, and name, 5 different kinds of green on a colour wheel that looks all one shade to English speakers. Even if we learned their language we would not suddenly see the extra shades. (Older rural Japanese people that were not exposed to the language difference between green and blue introduced following WWII still can't tell them apart)

Maybe Egyptians had good trading relationships with Indonesians and Mexicans (old school Native Americans)

you can add antarctica to that image :^)
>pic related

Anglos on this website are so fucking retarded holy shit.

>OP makes thread about languages
>everyone only notices an unrelated picture and comments on it
>reading and following a train of thought are too hard for you spastics

You're right. However what you answered has nothing to do with what he asked.
There are/were spies who were trained to speak like natives, with accent and everything.
Ofc that's not very common and demands a ton of effort and specific training, hence why people like this aren't usually seen/heard

EVERYONE DID PYRAMIDS BACK IN THE DAY BECAUSE IT'S THE MOST STABLE WAY TO MAKE A TALL BUILDING.

STOP WITH THE CONSPIRACIES RRRREEEEEEE

It's autism, that runs rampant here
Where do you think you are?

There is a famous nigerian comedian who mastered japanese language here
And I think there is youtube video where that guy tries to tell apart other africans from only their looks

>I have this theory which I can't really back up with real science
You have a hypothesis, a theory is a hypothesis that's been tested.

If only newfags could understand that you never make your picture more interesting than the message when creating a thread.

It's probably because they do not have the same filter we all have, where the most retard people, which could never learn languages, can't come here to make us look bad.
We are interacting with unfiltered anglos.

Les Canadiens parler français

You are retarded.

*parlent

More like ancient civs discovered basic building skills like triangles being good.

Kill yourself, retard.

Pyramids are simple geometric forms.

I'm starting to think is some sort of social experiment or the aussie OP just found a new way of transcendent shitposting that fucks peoples brains

Merci

None of that back OP's point. Another braindead retard as it seems.

Of course you can learn all the words, colloquialisms, vernacular, and accents, in another language, but it still won't have the same cognitive effect as it did on a native speaker learning it from birth.

>angloposting

ure just stoopid my mang

a language is just another skill

the grammar of a first langue structure your thoughts... not only speaking, but everything, playing music, drawing, cooking

at least th