Going to Chicago tomorrow. Anything worth doing there?

Going to Chicago tomorrow. Anything worth doing there?

Niggers and pizza.

Eat pizza. Try not to get murdered.

Go to a club. Go to a bar. (Night scene)
Go to North Beach or navy pier.

Goose Island and Revolution breweries. And Wrigleyville is a lot of fun

Don't visit south chicago it's filled with spics otherwise Chicago is famous for it's deep dish.

Walking around downtown at night is beautiful and fun AF if u a broke ass.

Fuck Navy Pier. Came here to say don't waste your time at Navy Pier.

If the weather is nice, get a bicycle and ride the lakefront trail. Preferably from the north side to the Loop. If starting in the Loop, cruise up the lakefront, stop by Wrigleyville for an afternoon Old Style, and ride back down to the Loop.

Chicago niggers are animals. Avoid at all costs.

Fuck deep dish.

Just don't stray too far from the big buildings and you'll be fine lol

Is it easy to get weed there?

Stray from the big buildings and ask any nigger on a corner

It's easy to get weed anywhere

Go to the bean. Lots of hot chicks around there.

Are you going to be there on Friday? Go see a Bears game.

I'll be there too around 11:10! Touring college again...going to Flashpoint. Maybe our paths will cross

Go to lou malnatis or home run inn
Go to the west side, buy dope
Shoot up

We dont want your ass here anyway, theres enough niggers and faggots as it is. just dont come

>ask any nigger
Only if you want a $10 bag for $25

If I'm visiting somewhere, I will go to the skatepark and ask there. There are 4 parks in the city. 31st st and Lake Shore, Wilson Ave and Lake Shore, Logan Square, and the new Grant Park Skate Plaza. Grant park is real close to the Loop. Wilson is close to Wrigleyville. Logan Square is NW side by the hipsters and Puerto Ricans, and 31st is a lil south of the Loop and Museum Campus but gets hood after dark.

I heard it's really easy to hack things there. Like seriously, ATMs, personal bank accounts, traffic lights, bridges, cameras, whole databases.

But you can't jump, cars don't drive right and everything is ugly.

It's gonna rain