What kind of GIRLFRIEND do you want

What kind of GIRLFRIEND do you want

one that will stay

That's all I'll ever need

:(

One that's not in 2D :(

A crazy bitch that would cut herself, put her blood into a glass, and then serve it to me, fresh from the wound
Also to do drugs with

A female clone of myself.

this is honestly what i want deep down... but at my core i'm self destructive

One that's cute and nice, one that allows me to express myself

A dead one

my feels

A real one

One with a nice benis I can suck.

Short, cute/hot, >one that will stay
kinda eccentric, and kinda clingy.

Yes, please

one that will do molly and listen to my bloody valentine with me while we tell each other our deepest darkest secrets then cuddle under the stars holding hands and crying tears of joy... holy shit i'm sad now

Fag
2d>3d

At this point, whatever I can get.

Dude ow

this pic hurts me

Someone I can get along with. Someone that I'd love to wake up next to every morning. Someone who is willing to commit to a relationship instead of fucking around with people behind my back. Someone who loves me for who I am, not what I have.

Just someone I can put enough trust in for me to love them.

I'm fucking done with two-faced cunts who say one thing, but then go back on that and do the exact opposite. I just want to be happy. Is that too much to ask for?

A very submissive busty (50hh+) chubby, cum addict, very feminine and kind, pref brunette

Keep trying, There are really fucked up girls out there,
Aim for depressive girls who you know cut, they may be more inclined to help you out

she has to be somewhat attractive tho. most of the girls i've met who cut do it because they're ugly/fat

Would you recommend Kansas for hunting those fucked up girls? 'cause I here a lot of shit happens there

Oh yeah?
Haven't found that one girl with anorexia?
Man, sorry to hear
Honestly I bring the idea in after I get into the relationship,
Had a pretty few close calls,
Only one actually did it

guys 24 year old virgin here. at this point is my best chance at getting laid pretending like i don't care that i haven't gotten laid? is confidence all it takes or will girls finding out i'm still a virgin just be weirded out?

Never lived in kansas
Illinois gag here

never been but seems like there'd be a lot of desperate girls there since kansas seems boring as fuck

No, no, no. What I heard is a lot of girls get molested from their hick fathers and then go on to be a tad fucked in the head.

that sounds like a lot of the south/plains states. those are places i'd generally like to avoid though

But the self-hating sluts that would do what ever I want, then I can nurse back to mental health..

At 24, you still have time to fix it but you better do it soon. The 2 most important things to get women is to talk to them and not be a boring fuck.

Seriously, even ugly guys can get with decent looking women as long as they are interesting but if you're boring, you're going to had a bad time so pick up some hobbies and make some mistakes so you've got some stories to tell.

i feel like most girls i act interested in get bored of me tho. a lot of people say act interested at first then ignore them and they'll be all over you but that seems kind of heartless

It's all a big fucking game. Just remember that women like the chase as much as men do so if you make it too easy for them, you'll bore them and a bored girl is an uninterested girl.

Those self hating bitches might not live long enough to get the blood from her,
Unless you want her dead, I guess
Either way, hicks always look ugly, you need girls with abandonment issues, or orphans

Good thinking

The one I have right now, I guess?

is she watching you?

what should i say when they find out im still a virgin tho? honestly like ive had the chance but i never wanted to just give it away to some fat slut who was desperate. ive never seen my virginity as some parasite that needs to be discarded asap but that seems to be the way society perceives it. should i say ive just been waiting for the right time/girl? thats how i feel but it sounds cheesy as fuck to me

Ideal:

>Tall, pale, skinny.
>Straight bob cut with bangs, around chin length; either black or some loopy color.
>Gothy-looking.

>Doesn't mind dating a creepy tranny who plans to keep dick.
>Weird.
>Doesn't feel like she can relate to most people; doesn't feel the same way normies do about shit.
>But not manic-y like a lot of weird girls.
>Doesn't want to get married or have kids.
>Is a loner.
>Won't mind if we don't see eachother very often.
>Intelligent and politically aware.
>Really left wing.

Acceptable:

>Short hair OR looks like Kat Dennings.

>All the personality stuff mentioned above, minus the politics. Doesn't have to be a loner either.

Go to church to meet women son they eat up that shit

picky fucker

The one i have right now in my arms

im sure a church girl would respect me being a virgin but that's a level of crazy i'm not interested in pursuing. you fuck one of those girls theyll assume it's a marriage proposal

shave your jaw-pubes you fag

A hot anime girl that will shit in my mouth.

Wouldn't mind that old school stuff. Time was you said "I love you" first before hitting it like rabbits.

Don't listen to this faggot It'll be kick-ass when you're an old guy

>implying
"Feminine" trap with a shaved dick. Pls.

As if i would listen to jealous faggots on Sup Forums anyway.

this girl tbh

I lost it at 22 which I felt was really late at the time (all of my friends lost it by 17) but now that I'm older, I don't really feel that way.

You'll have to judge the woman you're with, some of them won't want to do it with a virgin because there is a certain pressure there.

In my case, I had the feeling the woman I was with wouldn't be OK with it so I just told her I hadn't been with anyone since high school (partially true, I dated a girl for a few weeks who gave me a bj once but we didn't go farther than that) and fucked her. As expected, I lasted about 3 minutes with her but she wasn't shocked because I told her it was years since I was with anyone. We played around for a few hours and although I never got her off with my dick, I was good enough with my fingers and mouth to get the job done for her too.

that doesnt exist my friend i'm sorry

>this but cuter

A real one

this

yeah until VR advances more

I wouldn't mind dating a teenage girl with the prospect of marriage. If she's smart and very beautiful, I would risk prison for her and marry her when she comes of age. I wouldn't even penetrate her if she wanted to be intimate, I'd just clit rub/fuck her until she cums.

the thing is tho i'd rather not lie. the closest i've got to sex was an over the pants handjob that didn't even make me cum and that was almost 5 years ago. i feel like i'd sound pathetic as fuck if i admitted that

One with a dick...

One with a feminine penis.

lol das gay

Bro, if you ever want to get laid, you gotta change your perception on things. That story about the hand job, don't treat it like a source of personal embarrassment but just a funny story about the first hand job you ever got and how terrible it was.

Oh, bonus for the orphan, she might kill herself and/or other, then you will Always have that bitch haunting your ass

Good God...
That looks delicious

Dude, that is nothing,
Lost my virginity with a sandwich bag
Suck it up

sandwich bag condom? or did you fuck a sandwich bag?

I don't think you can lose your virginity to inanimate objects.

White girl in the streets, black girl in the sheets,Latina in the kitchen.

if this were true a pile of dirty laundry and pillows took my virginity

The 3D kind. The kind that exists. The... You get the point.

She needs to die if those aren't tattoos. If they are, well... She needs to be privately executed.

The kind that covers me in white shit

can you seriously not tell the difference between an open wound and a tattoo?

#
Easy, one that gets dubs.

How many of you guys would date but not fuck a girl below the legal age? I would go as far as 14.

date but not fuck? i wouldnt do that with anybody, however old they were

OK how about just oral? You lick/rub her and she sucks you off. Just no penetration.

what this guy said who would date someone without fucking them? especially a whiny teenager

Photoshop is a fantastic thing. With the possibility of skill involved, even a tattoo can be transformed into a true blue seeping wound. Even without, you have real life Michaelangelo's and Piccaso's in the field of tattooing these days. Without the benefit of depth perception, it could even be an optical illusion...

>inb4 'you're thinking too deeply into it.
It's what I do, especially when I'm in need of sleep

youre fucking retarded

one that is awkward and socially inept, preferably with a a tonne of other mental issues

autism at its finest here folks

No you don't. Antisocial chicks actually suck once you get a close enough look.

You mad, bro.

to be fair, he just said what he wants, not what would actually work