Watch this movie or you are a sexist

watch this movie or you are a sexist

ah hale nah

So I've been told, I was also told tales of Santa Claus as a child

#3 trailer is out

help downvote the shit out of this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIqzqXRs9S0

I can live with that

What gives these strong independent women the right to bust ghosts? Just because the theme song says "Bustin makes me feel good!" - doesn't make it right. #pastlivesmatter #outsjwthesjws

>implying i care what user OP thinks of me.

welp, guess i'm sexist.

at least i'm not brain damaged.

I am

The original was marginal anyway. No need for this one, although maybe it could be better.

>vote obummer or your a racist
im not falling for this shit

is the original really that good? never saw it

Why would I watch another Ghostbusters movie if the first one isn't even that funny?

What the fuck did i just watch?! Don't these strong womyn realize they are helping the patriarchy by keeping these poor defenseless ghosts down. Don't they realize these poor unliving-americans are being held down and oppressed simply because they are different. I say we boycott this movie to show that this intolerance won't be accepted. After all it's 2016 people!

>claim to be progressive

>black woman plays a subway worker while the the white wimmenz are smart scientists and shit

GOSUTABUSUTAS

let's see 'em do this joke.

but i am sexist. why would i need to not see a movie to confirm that?

Can't believe the idiot mass media tried to make it a gender thing. Trailer was shit, that's all. Its like the damn infinite warfare trailer.

It's a movie typical of it's time. It has a cool concept, and it delivers that concept in an extremely cheesy way, for better or for worse.

It had a certain, unique charm. Bill Murray and Dan Akroyd are both skilled actors that worked great together. Yeah, it was a really good flick.

But I'm already sexist.

Skip this movie, or you are sexist.

QUADS GET

fuck that fat nigger maybe

leme show you how its done kid

females are naturally unfunny

4 of them = sucide

>watch this movie or you are a sexist

Fuck that stupid SJW movie. Fuck feminism and Politically Correct behavior. Time for a revolution.

Hey, guise, I have a great idea!

Let's remake Alien, but replace Ellen Ripley with a male lead named Elwood!

Feminists won't have any problem with that, right? They are very much supporters of gender equality; I know because they told me!

Oh wow, fuck off

remake kill bill with a white guy and have him kill hundreds of women

Then I'm a sexist.

That's even better than my idea. I wonder if we could start a rumour that such a remake is in the works and feast on the explosion of feminist hypocrisy?

and it stars Bill Clinton.

it looks terrible, original will stay a master piece of theater

I've avoided this shit until I was at the movies last night. Not even a single chuckle in a trailer for a comedy? Only women, their pussy-whiiped boyfriends, and faggots will go see this movie.

For every ticket purchased a postal vote goes to Hillary.

I would rather watch flies fuck

>www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIqzqXRs9S0

They can go fuck themselves. Guess i'm sexist.

Yes please, let's do this.