I've seen a lot of people on here make really rude comments about others with Special Needs. I don't understand why...

I've seen a lot of people on here make really rude comments about others with Special Needs. I don't understand why? I have autism and it doesn't hurt any body.

What's it like being retarded?

It's not like they really mean it op they are just board

ZPlease STOP YOU EILL REALLY HRT MY FEELINNGS

yeah, it just hurts people when you start shooting up elementary schools. I bet you own a fedora too.

I do I got them as birthday gifts, what's wrong with them?

Speaking of fedoras, I'm genuinely curious about something. Why do autistic people like fedoras so much?

They're a symbol of class and sofisticstion.

Post pics of you wearing the fedora? interested what kind you have

It hurts my wallet paying for you to take disability. It hurts my brain having to listen to your nonsense, when you could just give a flat ass answer.
It hurts my job,because i am FORCED to have to deal with your shit for half an hour or get fired for discrimination.

OP IS A GAY FAGGOT BRONY

> I have autism and it doesn't hurt any body
Wrong...it hurts us all, unless you NEVER reproduce. Fuck your weak faggoty genes...

>doesn't hurt any body
hurts my eyes to see your mongoloid fucking face.

Yes, it does.

The rest of us have to put up with your social dysfunction, selfishness, cluelessness, and lack of social utility.

If you strive to overcome your disability and not be an obnoxious burden to all around you, you have my sympathy and support. Otherwise, however, you can go choke on an MLP plushie.

Any anons want me to share my story?

One a serious note do you think retarded people know there is something wrong with them

Don't have any pics with me wearing it at the moment, I still use a camera to take photos so it takes awhile to upload

>I have autism
no fucking shit you go on Sup Forums. everyone here has some form of crippling autism, retardation, depression, or they're just batshit crazy.

Please share

Having autism doesn't mean you're a dipshit, it just means you're different.

I don't even like MLP

Fuck no

Actually, I need a good laugh. Go right ahead, user

Gladly my good user
>be user, diagnosed high functioning autistic fag.
>Be in gym class during freshman year of highschool.
>We playing dodge ball bitches
>There was this douchbag on the other team (let's call him Alex, he was one of the biggest douchbags in the entire school).
>We both have a dodge ball in each hand.
>I charge at him, he launches a ball at me and misses. I return fire and he falls into a prone position to avoid it.
>Before I can launch my second shot I see one of his friends launch a ball in my direction.
>I jump and tuck my legs in, the ball sails underneath me.
>Time stops and I realize that Alex is still on the ground. Before I can react I my knee slams into his jaw.
>My knee connects with his jaw, 250 pounds of autistic fat is being channeled directly onto his jaw.
> I hear an audible crack.
>Shit, I just broke this kid's fucking jaw.
> First instinct is to apologize, then I remembered that he was the king of the douchebags.
>I stand over his crying body and simply drop my second dodge ball on him.
>He is removed from the class and taken to the hospital.
>Class continues as normal.
>fast forward to the end of class. We are changing in the locker room.
>A group of guys who are obviously ten times stronger than I am approach me.
>Fuck.jpg
> They congratulate me for getting rid of the biggest douche in the school.
> Group of guys and me become friends and they help defend me from Alex's attempts to get revenge.
>Eventually Alex gets expelled for bring a shit load of drugs to school.
>i never faced any form of punishment for breaking Alex's jaw.
And that /b is how I became user the autistic lord of dodgeball.