How is this piece of horseshit an essential Sup Forumscore album?

Other urls found in this thread:

muawards.blogspot.com/2011/10/2010-winners.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's moocore? ..since when?

Pitchfork gave it a 10. As much as we like to pretend we don't value their opinion, we care very, very, VERY much what P4K says. They are the official taste police, alongside Fantano.

Because it shows ur gf on the cover

Because absolute shitty albums are something we are all supposed to go through as well the the god tier ones

because most people on Sup Forums like it
why is that so hard to understand

This is NOT Sup Forumscore.

itt: Contrarian thread

Here's your (You).

newfag

cause Sup Forums is full of loser white kids who really really want that one black chick in class to think they ae one of the "cool white people"

You're not doing it right, newfriend.

Kanye fans NEVER belonged here.

Uninvited guests from Sup Forums or reddit

Because it's been 6 years and people still post about it constantly.

Sup Forumscore is not about the """best""" albums, it's about the albums discussed here the most.

these posts were all me btw lol

>projecting this hard

I don't get it either.
The majority of opinions I've seen of this are largely negative or apathetic.

hello newfags

>calls newfag
>gets trolled by newfag
>not a newfag
hello newfag

LOL we got em didnt we, go us!!

lol no they were me :^)

Oh look, the Kanye defence force is here to "meme" another anti-kanye thread to make it look like the board doesn't seriously hate this pos.

:^)

hi new fag

the board doesn't have a single, unifying opinion of him you retard

Sup Forums's love for kanye is long established muawards.blogspot.com/2011/10/2010-winners.html

Kindly point out where I said I enjoyed or disliked Kanye's music. PROTIP: you can't, faggot.

Here's the funny thing: I'm the OP, and I actually love this album to death, but I just wanted to see how deep these levels of sarcasm can go. Thank you all for your participation

Autism

lol

This board doesn't have a single, unifying opinion of anything. It just consists of contrarians trying to over-contrarian lower tier contrarians. If you don't consider yourself a contrarian, you most definitely are a top-tier contrarian.

man FUCK that POC muthafucka

This is your answer.

CAN WE GET MUCH HIGHER

What the fuck this album and Kanye as a whole is talked about all the time on here