Epic thread last time; continue, Sup Forumsros

epic thread last time; continue, Sup Forumsros

sure

since op is retarded im pretty sure this is the pics you shouldn't have or shouldn't share bread

Dat banana girl?

what did I miss?

more of her OP hoping for it to be epic...

lol nope my gf
she does like her dog

you have my attention

intimately? oh...

moar

Waiting for more material...

No, the dog's female lol. Girl's a bit of a freak herself though. In a good way.

Missed last thread. anyone saved pics?

well that's nice, in that case more, I think?

you've lost my attention

is she legal? the girl not the dog!

just about, yeah
shame that. Guess I'm out, lads. Good day to you all

Did she do a buttspread?

can we see action between em two?

look great to me

ffs post moar. smokin

not on camera
she has her lick her occasionally but otherwise nothing. I don't have pictures of it glad to hear it

Ah well. No buttspread I'm out.

Ah fuck wrong picture.

I'd love to drop my load over a good pic. keep them coming man

D:

Omg. Please more

please tell me you have a pic of that cute butthole. i know it's cute, it has to be on a girl like that.

any facials?

any pics with a dick:

have to disappoint you :( but it is very cute. seeing her in july again so I'll be happy to report back to you with moar

this was the first pic she ever sent me

Please say age she is in this pic and the others

nah sorry
i fucking wish man. will deliver as soon as she lets me take pics.

she's well built as fuck too. what a keeper

jesus stop freaking out she's like 17-19

country?

I'm not freaking out. I love the JB

russian living in china. her dad's an expat

she's dirty as anything though, loves precum and licking every inch

Dropbox the pics?
Email and trade?
[email protected]

bump

Any more with the dog? keep them coming!

moar pls

Lets see that pussy for those who missed out if you have any

any pussy shots?

jerking it hard to this chick - fucking love it. more!

dirty dirty... That's coming in a sec.
First a tribute to her crazy fat ass for such a small size

dying inside. would destroy / 10

Did anyone save from old threads? I missed out.

Holy shit i am legit jealous op, she is an easy 9.5/10

was there more? Shit.

No close-ups of her pussy, sorry guys. She thinks it's ugly.

She gets horny as fuck sometimes and gets this look in her eyes. That look doesn't go away until we both cum.

more tits?

Here's the dog eating her out, she loves that tongue

Thank goodness. Close up pussy shots are not attractive. You're delusional if you think otherwise ... I can't be the only one who thinks this

Dude, ya gotta convince her otherwise. That things gotta be a work o art.

Thats hot

that poor dog

fucking faggot.

That's not her the dogs fAce that's the ear it's just sleeping in between your legs

Tell this guy

she LOVES getting herself off with this one type of hairbrush, always sends me pics of how wet she made it

The dog's totally just sleeping.

Anyone save her?

he`s just lying there

don't be a faggot

I still don`t belive the dog does that

i know lol it just chills between her legs but hey I'm trying to cater to everyone. after all she does like its tongue

possibly her weirdest quirk is putting condensed milk but if that's what she likes then fine by me. this is the only pic I have of that tho

damn Sup Forumsro you are lucky. enjoy it.

You're a hero, OP. So much delivery

it does if you put honey there. personal experience

I feel like that's code for "give me a facial"

Keep it up op

Hah, was more directed at the person who seemed concerned by it. Dogs will just sleep in any damn position and place.

My exe's dog liked to sleep between people legs. Doesn't seem that odd all things considered.

bump

my pleasure man never showed her off before.

Since this is a pretty lighthearted one I'd like to add this. It's directed to everyone - I'm really happy you're enjoying her pics and everything and feel free to save them and share them on Sup Forums or whatever but please don't put them anywhere where they can easily be found, for example a Google image reverse search. I really care about her and don't want to ruin her life. Thanks Sup Forumsros, hope you're enjoying the thread :)

Dubs have spoken. You're a true bro.

no, thank you man. these are killer. I want one really good one to burst to!

cmon tell us have u given/asked u to give her a facial before

good guy op

you sir are a gentleman and scholar

Thanks for the beautiful sight OP. How do you feel about sharing her in bed with someone else?? Also can we get a good vag shot please?

No thank u kind sir, for sharing.

any moar op?

>>rest of Sup Forums
You guys are awesome too. You'll find the right person, for sure. Just gotta wait, but when they come, you'll know.

this stare again, right after she texted this to me she walked up to my house and the moment she found out I was alone, she threw herself onto me and we had some fantastic sex; she lost her virginity then. I still don't know why she did it but it was incredible, she was as turned on as I've ever seen her. Can't forget that.

>just about...

More tits plz, m8

Best op ever

I'm really sorry, she doesn't like sending it :( I'll ask her if she can start though

As payback, have a closeup boob.

is the fact that OP wants people to keep downloading these and that she is "just about" legal not worrying anyone?

Nope. Too much blood in penis to care at this point.

She sent this to me forever ago (that's why she's still nervous and covering it with a pillow) and it doesn't look too attractive but I remember it because she was fantasising about being touched by a bunch of guys at the same time while I'm fucking her - if only she knew what's going through your guys' minds…

lol this guy nailed it.

Well you've fucker there. What is vag like? Why she hate her pleasure hole?

weird. I bet it's just fucking fine. probably beautiful like the rest of her. god damn

I'm just waiting for OP to drop the bomb and freak everyone who downloaded it

lol don't worry they're just uploaded from my smartphone, I'm not the interweb police. as punishment for doubting me have a clothed pic >:(

oh it's pretty fucking great. tight as fuck and she learned right away how to give a crazy perfect blowjob
aw that's nice of you:) yeah she doesn't like it not because it's ugly, just because she finds it weird. dunno though, during sex she doesn't care at all about anything but sex and love and feeling good.

Right?

FFS, outside of something that's riddles with STDs or Blue Waffles- Vaginas are fucking b'yoo'tee'ful