Where's the best place to get opium poppy seeds?

Where's the best place to get opium poppy seeds?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/30-000-ORGANIC-UNWASHED-PURPLE-TASMANIAN-POPPY-SEEDS-Papaver-Somniferum-Afghan-/191836758885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wal-mart / grocery store. McCormick brand will grow potent pods.

He is probably right man. I don't know best place but i ordered like 500 gigantum seeds for like 6 bucks.

Oh yea, sry. From amazon.

Not OP but

>1. I'm planning on growing a good plot in a clearing deep innawoods (I live in a hick town) so McCormick seeds really do grow good pods for scoring? I see McCormick seeds at my local store every time
>2. Are they any good for PST?

This.

If you're just gonna eat'em any grocery store should have them in the spices aisle

Bakery supply. Planning on doing anything stupid?

I don't think the ones from a grocery store will grow. Pretty sure they do something to prevent that, like cooking them.

You thought wrong. This one grew from the grocery store McCormick brand seeds. You need to soak them first to hydrate them, but they work.

I believe its actually legal to grow poppies as ornamental flowers - I've seen opium poppy seeds in seed catalogs.

That's bloody fuckin awesome

Again though any good for tea?

Listen Children. I hate to break it to you, but all poppy seeds you buy today have been genetically modified to remove the opiod gene. The only way to get "Natural" poppy seeds is to cross the border.
>I used to work with several botanist

I only grew for "ornamental purposes", but from what I hear, a couple or few pods will have you off your tits. I think most of the major brands get their seeds from the Afghans or the middle east anyway.

Afghan bagels

But as soon as there's a scratch in the pod then it's manufacture of a controlled substance
Maybe for Walmart seeds, but that's a total lie

>But as soon as there's a scratch in the pod then it's manufacture of a controlled substance
Does anyone on this thread know how to then take the pod and make something out of it?

I need clear instructions to make Morphine at least.

thats bullshit,

Ur mom

This is fucked, poppy seeds are getting too popular. Won't be long til there's a law requiring manufacturers to wash their seeds.

No, you're an idiot. Look it up. Only medical and research institutes can obtain them. Thats why you never see nurseries selling them. Even the seeds in the muffins you eat are now modified.

Use regular old water to extract the alkaloids within a minute, then let it dry and you've got crude opium. It's a mix of morphine, codiene and theobine or something, separating them is a bit more difficult.
If you just wanna get high then eating crude opium is good enough for you

No, try googling it you uneducated fagot.

In flanders fields

The seeds are pointless, a dip in water makes them completely drug-less. They can still grow potent poppy pods if again, they're not Walmart seeds

I don't know what you're on m8 but that's completely untrue. There are genetically modified strains of poppy that produce abnormally large amounts of thebaine though for producing semi synthetic opioids, but those are kept under very tight lock and key.

Lots and lots of hippie stores will sell unwashed organic seeds that can and will still get you high though

No, my meaning is the plants they produce dont make opium, not that the seeds are sterile.

No the entire eastern hemisphere has them on every shelf, and thousands of people profit off of selling them on eBay. It's not some guarded trade secret, it's a 5000 year old market that's been unsuccessfully fought against

Obvious bait at this point

No. Waste your time growing poppies, I dont care where you buy the seeds. The flower will grow, but you will NOT be able to produce opium with it. Its the same way the enhance the aroma of roses today.

Are you me?
Also
Really? I see a lot of good vendors on ebay selling that shit, should I steer clear of them?

waste of time to grow for seeds, takes too long and the yield is small.
If you are only looking to make tea from the seeds and not processed heroin then just buy the seeds from the store.
It takes between a pound to 2 pounds to make a potent pot of tea.
Personally I wouldn't advise it thought. there is no way to measure the actual potency of the teas since every batch of seeds has a different amount of residue on them. it is very easy to use the same amount from two different batches with one having 3 or 4 times the potency of the other. There have actually been quite a few death from accidental overdose.
Don't waste your time and health, just smoke a joint.

Your average big brand packs of seeds are bred to be less and less potent, but I bought some seeds online from a Canadian vendor a few years ago and they're doing the job just fine

thats bullshit
you cannot grow opium poppy from store grocery store food grade seed ya fuckin goon

You can make opium from some random old lady's poppy patch on their front lawn if they bought them from a good local hippie. You can make poppy seed tea too if you know a grocery store that sells bulk and doesn't wash their seeds. The key identifier is if they're always out of stock on poppy seeds

You can buy the dried fucking pods online. Dummies. Way better than the fucking seeds

But he's right
You think sandniggers and Chinese don't know how to use Amazon?

Sometimes the legit sellers are watched, don't buy too many at once and don't score or crush them until you're actually doing the wash, it becomes evidence at that point

Its awful summer in here. Show fag said plant and he still is in disbelief. Bet you are a reborn Christian too.

Well aware, my friend. But good lookin' out all the same.

The fruit of a giant poppy

It's true.
Just dry it out and eat the opium, opium can vary in potency but a gram of poppy goo is a lot more consistent than a 2 liter of "some" poppy pods

AMAPOLA!

you are a fuckin idiot
if you are in the U.S. you cant buy opium poppy in stores dumb fuck.

honestly afghanistan. good luck finding them at the source though

Not from walmart, but you local coop? Your local hippie? I've found my stores and they work fine, those dirty, unwashed hippies know exactly what they're selling

subscribe to the vice channel on you tube
there is a story about people making raw morphine
gives you the steps

Or do the stoichiometry yourself and trust raw science over vice, that's how I confirm my drug recipes

Actually he is correct to an extent.

Ones produced in North America and most of Europe are genetically modified to be sterile, same with beans.
When I was a kid we used to buy beans and put them in a wet paper towel and they would sprout, try it no and they wont. Unless you buy organic non GMO ones.
Poppies, for the most part are not imported from places like Afghanistan etc..
If you want an active seed, and a more potent one for making tea due to lack of washing, then go to an ethnic store in any large city and buy them. You can find them in Armenian stores, traditional Arab stores, and even China town. They are imported as specialty items.
The ones you buy at your local Walmart will have very little residue on them and not be able to grow. You can still make tea out of them, but you will need 3 or 4 pounds to make one cup.

the internet.

these? how long do you soak them

i got your summer hanging m8
right next to christ on his cross

i think nurseries dont sell them because they arent good looking flowers....

Yeah, those will work. Soak them overnight. From what I have read, they don't like extremely hot weather. Sow them on top of the ground, but keep it wet. Should sprout in a week or so. Not all of them will sprout, but if you soak half a jar of those, you should get plenty to sprout.

>food grade seed
ok monsanto

hahaha, they wont sprout.
those are GMO modified seeds.

or choke a little more on the professors cock faggot.

ebay.com/itm/30-000-ORGANIC-UNWASHED-PURPLE-TASMANIAN-POPPY-SEEDS-Papaver-Somniferum-Afghan-/191836758885

middle eastern war zones

30k for 7 bucks thats a lot of poppy.

thread over

as opposed to seeds for gardening
there are species of poppy that contain minimal to no opiate.
monsanto??? man you're a tard ain't ya?

Order them from "The Nodding Turtle" google it .. legit as fuck

BE VERY CAREFUL to not overdose and die like a dumbfuck. they are coated in legit opium latex and unwashed so the alkaloids/constituents should be identical to opium. mostly morphine and codeine.

i had two cups instead of one and was accidentally way too high for 48 hours.

a single wash with 50 gramsof these seeds should be PLENTY for anyone's first time. better to be careful than to die and end up on the news.

This was grown from some poppy seeds from a hippy store. I also made a lot of poppy seed tea in my day, this was all a very long time ago.