What video game turned you into a gamer?

What video game turned you into a gamer?

Disney's Toontown Online

super mario bros 3 nes stages 1-3 world 1

Megaman 2.

That goddamn dragon on the first Wily level made me want to hang myself with the controller, though.

This and Pokemon pearl on the ds

this one.. i got so frustrated trying to get over the huge gaps when i was just about 5 years old. crying and slamming controllers .. i was hooked.

Minecraft

Doom 95 the last boss before the expansion.

>pearl
>too poor to afford heartgold or soul silver

get on my level.

My parents wanted to get me therapy i played this so much.

This thread makes me feel old

This and GoldenEye. Holy shit.

Teh feels are real bro.

Zelda on the nes

LEMMINGS FUCKING LEMMIES
GIZMOS AND GADGETS
READER RABBIT

Stunts

I'll never forget the amount of time I played that game

Who remembers this gem?

yes

Ma Nigga
I still play to this day

Donkey kong country 1 on gameboy advance. That was my first game on my first handheld system ever. I played the shit out of that game and boy did it get hard, especially towards the end

Underage ban?

ITT: All these youngins

Used to ask my mom to rent this from Hollywood Video when it was around. Got on to the other MMX's, Street Fighter, Fatal Fury, etc.

My parents wanted me to get therapy I played this so much

lol didn't even platinum hits.

My parents wanted me to get therapy I played this so much

My parents wanted me to get therapy I played this so muchq

Uncle passed down his NES to me

this

Understandable.

>My parents wanted me to get therapy I played this so much

The first GTA

Back when I was an edgy teen, this was a wet dream come true. I mean GTA is still good shit but back then it was like the next best thing since blink 182 and cutting.

I had to get therapy my parents played this so much

I had a SNES and N64 when I was little and had fun, but it wasn't until I got a PS2 and bought Ratchet and Clank that I became totally in love with gaming

Croc on ps1

Sonic Hentai games.

checked that crec

I'm playing this right now

Mega Man X

I had to get parents my therapist played this so much

I'm someone else and thought you should know that pearl was before HG and SS. Diamond and Pearl were great at the time of release.

>mah maverick

diff user here. What are your opinions on D/P vs Plat? my faggot friend and i were arguing which was better

button masher... thats a girls game.

Them Chozo ghosts

>animal crossing

The second one too

ya hooo!

I played Plat but never owned it. So my opinion probably doesn't matter.
But I know that when Plat was out the online multiplayer for Pearl was full of college students.

b8

I'm old but not that much, this was however the first game I played till I became good at it, second was the old Tron arcade... I got to play a lot of Pong at a friend's and Asteroids and Vanguard on my first console (Atari 2600)... My first computer was also an Atari, oh the joys of writing code just to get the tv screen to change colors, still have my cassette driuve somewhere... Moved through the regular consoles from there, both Nintendo and Sega until about SNES-Genesis, could never get a Neogeo tho... I miss those days of using a cable to hook up game boys and play competitive Tetris... After I discovered PC gaming and have never looked back...

Same. That was my first video game when I was 5. Took most of my childhood to beat it. Now I can beat it in an afternoon without much effort.

Sunset riders for SNES

It might've been this, or maybe the original C&C.

Possibly a couple of DOS games whose titles I barely remember.

Pokemon Gold

I refuse to believe anyone on Sup Forums was old enough to play half these games on release

Final fury fk yeah!!

shinobi was better

F-FATAL Fury...

Played video games religiously my whole life since mid 80s but this game was the first game i could bring 8 hours a day playing over and over

Shit you're right, I was still thinking of final fight

Shinobi is baby stuff

Daggerfall. And Super Metroid.

Binge*
Fucking phone

Descent

My Nigga

Battletoads

That mai is definite waifu material

roth

Adventure quest worlds. Damn I was a wee lad

This one baby

FF7 and ocarina of time

Zelda: Wind Waker, I played the shit out of that thing, then I moved to pokemon, then I played everything else

But that's Satan's game

Muh nigga

same

this guy knows

C&C Tiberian sun and pokemon yellow

Super Smash bros melee

>moo