Hey guys! Just discovered this awesome site. How can i join?

Hey guys! Just discovered this awesome site. How can i join?
We are legion! Awesome... i like what Anonymous is all about. After watching the new Watch Dogs 2 trailer i am interested in hacking and stuff. Looking forward to make some new awesome friends, have fun and join your community.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com>/?gws_rd=ssl#q=when was Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bait harder faggot
I refuse to believe this post is genuine, even summerfags aren't this stupid

I can't. i am sorry... i have a girlfriend

Consider the following then ...

noice bait.....although we are anonymous and this is its birthplace anonymous is not very active anymore.

Why are you calling me a faggot? And what is a summer faggot?

You just exposed yourself faggot. Enjoying the site so far?

Nah =) i am afraid of heights...

what is this 2008?

You're in for a pretty disappointing ride, kid.

fuck user i wish we could back to how Sup Forums used to me.

Why that? I still believe that the people calling me faggot and stuff are not the majority... I am steven by the way... what is your name? Cool frog =)

fucking leave fucking bait summer fag.

Sup Forums was never good, but would like to see less dicks. scroll down only 1 interesting thread the rest dicks.

I still do not know what a summer faggot is? You call people faggot by the season? Like if i had started this thread in winter i would be a winter faggot? Please explain. I really want to know and learn about this whole movement.

yeah but i guess it was a bit more "glorious" back in 2008 when we used to raid and shit.

No, they are the majority here on Sup Forums

If you're too soft for it then drag your limp little penis over to /mlp/ or /lgbt/ where fags belong.

Haha...you guys are obsessed with fags right? No its ok i will respect that...its like a "cool" thing to say right? Like here at oxford university my mates...we say stuff like wanker and bollocks....

leave now faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Nah... you cant shock me with that... i know its not real.

it is its from a autopsy :)

Why? You dont like new people arround you? I am a nice guy...dont have to be shy

leave normie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been here since 2002, I am the idealist of anonymous. Anyone can join

Oh! Its actually interesting how this works... you hear that ....but actually seeing an autopsy..wow

Bait Sup Forums was created in 2003

Listen this faggot top kek

Because autism.tar.bz2 and you just tar -vxjf /user/home/Downloads/autism.tar.bz2

Haha...is this a cook like gordon ramsay?
Getting angry and stuff...

Not when I use to talk with Moot and Vendetta, on Habbo - Hotel. Now get your facts straight newfag.

NOrmie leaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sup Forums did not exist in 03 you newfag

>photonic
>Bait Sup Forums was actually created 2077 and sent back in time to 2003 new fag obviously

I don't get it this is a normie
Or just a summerfagg baiting?

When they were coding the website. Dumb shit.

?
I like the frog pictures...this one is puking...gross but funny

im a newfag fuck dude ive been here since2003 google.com>/?gws_rd=ssl#q=when was Sup Forums+created

>coding the website

I'm the one who suggested the name Anonymous be used. I am ehunterlewis20 from Habbo - Hotel from the summer of 2002.

Again...what is this seasonal faggot stuff all about?

October 1st 2003.

You are a dirty liar and a newfag.

If you know Vendetta, you know he has Autism. I know him and he knows me.

Sup Forums was created on oct 1 2003 fag.

Fucking new fag

I am the idealist of anonymous, And nobody is taking that away fro me!

Hahahah...cool...another frog picture. How do you animate it? Ps?

if you really want to learn how to hack go to reddit.

its called a pepe newfag.

Cancerous summerfags baiting thinking it's funny, Sup Forums is bad enough, stop being a cunt

You faggotry is seasonal or you just an autist fuck looking for some attention?

mkdir temp
cd temp
tar -vxjf /user/home/Downloads/autism.tar.bz2
mv archive ..
cd ..
rmdir temp
cd ..
mv temp archive

REEEEEEEE kill self

Google "how to make a gif" you dumb nigger

This stupid summerfagg
Not even know what's pepe
Kill yourself cuckold

Reddit? Is this a better group than anonymous?

this is a boxxy thread now!

I'm the idealist of anonymous, fuck yourself you stupid goddamn child.

You are a nigger with down's syndrome who isn't fooling anyone.

I claim this thread as a boxxy thread
Faggots

Woooah...racism...pepe...faggot...i read a lot about anonymous...i thought you guys are the cool movement.. the movement to fight for a better world and stuff...

She looks cute. Too much makeup but what matters is the personality right?

Please stop, the bait didn't worked and now this just getting embarassing...

No, if you really want to learn how to hack go on the deep web. Or just become a script kiddie like most bitches.

God I fucking hate summer.

Rekill yourself kiddo and leave my Sup Forums
Stupid normie

You listen to me you Anonymous faggot wannabe. fuck you and fuck the rest of you fucking nigger faggots!

did he dead

? I am sorry i still dont understand this hacker language...sorry if i did something wrong.

Stop or I will hack your ddos IP 1001101 you fucking cunt!

SUMMER WHY WHY WHY. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO COME SO FUCKING EARLY. I THOUGHT b WAS RUINED ENOUGH. GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

don't ddos like a console faggot.

u mite unplug yer router soon user

Why? Its nice weather..you can go out with your friends have some ice cream and beer...enjoy life

Hax ddos data 75%

Normie?

Died of eternal bleeding

ty user

Here's what you do to be part of anonymous.

>Turn on computer
>Find how to delete system32, a system that spies on you
>Govm no longer knows your whereabouts
>Stop spreading you cancer

There now after you do this you are part of anonymous!

ebin

>he was ded before he jump user...

Finally some good advice...thanks mate...give me your email and i will buy you a beer

You poor sweet summer child

checked

Follow it closely now.

My email is [email protected]

C:\Windows\System32 - How about you do the same you fucking faggot anonymous wannabe crybaby faggot!

Mine is [email protected]

I was born autumn

you delete the system 32 yet m8?

Very true, when was the last legit op anyway? anonops are a bunch of fags nowdays...

heuchler