Be honest faggots, when you play an rpg, do you choose male or female

Be honest faggots, when you play an rpg, do you choose male or female.
I choose female Because I get to stare at my characters well toned booty.

Male playing male because I don't jack off to animated characters

Male

I choose male but I don't stare to a fictional character
Also I'm bisexual

male. it feels more epic to slay a boss as a male rather than a female.
>inb4 tumblr feminists

I play female since I secretly want to be a girl

kek'd and checked

Female, and I feel like there's nothing wrong with that. And the only reason people on here are saying male is because they don't wanna look gay.

Female.
Female characters in RPG games tend to have more options in speech checks, more customization and feel like it adds a bit more to the story for me.
After i've had a run through on the female characters side, say do an evil-female run through, i'll restart the game and do a good-male run-through to see the differences.

both cuz u know equality ROFLROFLROFL

Op here. This. This. This. Female all the way since it's embarrassing as fuck to get beaten by a girl in some games, it makes the victory much more sweet.

Male. There are actual women out there in real life with nice tits to play with.

always manly men, no exceptions

Being a girl is my fetish so I always pick girl and jerk off to animated characters

This guy gets it.

>posting mobile screen caps from Sup Forums

Male. On female characters, I always end up installing nude mods and then jerking off every 5 minutes. Hard to get through an RPG like that.

Kek

Male in every game but cooking mama.

I like realism.

I do the male, because Idk why, but I prefer the preset skin tones on the male.

If fallout female, black widow perk makes female characters more beneficial.
If any other RPG whatever.

This user gets it.

you know how i know you're a faggot op?

because you use this same old tired fucking excuse "hurr staring at a female ass durr"

if you aren't a insecure little bitch about it, why do you need to even make the excuse? just play what ever the fuck appeals to you nigger.

Almost always male, occasionally see the differences in rpg as a female character

Male, bisexual, dont jerk off to my video games... at least not anymore, I'm all grown up after all

Male, I can't immerse myself in the game if my character isn't as close to me as possible.

Op here, I'll be super honest. I'll play as the female character sure, I'll play as the male character, depends what game I'm playing. Dark souls is always fem and other rpgs I'll occasionally pick a male if he looks bad ass.

I play male cause I like to imagine the character as me

Honestly its pretty random often depends on my mood or the game

I only play Warrior archtypes so it literally doesn't matter because armor.

If the game has bikini armor it's a shit game that I wouldn't play anyway.

Depends on these factors:

Race
Annoyingness of respective vioces/grunts
How gender affects in game stats/traits/perks etc
Whether or not the armour looks stupid on them (usually applies to females)

Male playing as males. I dont sit there and stare at animated tits. Plus women just dont look badass or cool.

I play female when I want to troll people.

It's funny as fuck watching thirsty faggots luster after some digital chick they think is a girl irl.

It really depends on my mood at the time.
With the risk of sounding like a huge fucking faggot, i like to play as a female sometimes and base them of a female character from a show i like. It feels nice to just be a badass female chatacter at times.
Then on other occasions i just love to play the stereotypical butch warrior male character with a beard as wide as he is and bushier than a cat after a ride in a tumble dryer.
So i don't know honestly, it's a random process most of the time.

If online, female for the free swag that comes with it. Otherwise I mix it up depending on what theme I have in mind for them.

I'm a fat hairy dude but if I'm on an mmo i pick the cutest motherfucker i can and name her something like "minna" or "Annette"and talk like a 16yo girl. Get free gear like that when I'm getting started.

OP isn't a faggot, just underaged.

>Female
>Male
>Repeat.

Good shit user

Kek, oldest trick in the book.

I'm a male, but I pick female, why the fuck does it matter?

This. I only play as a female if it has advantages, i.e. the hitbox is smaller.

Checked, but check this

Male, but only if I can make the character extremely obese. Nothing can be more disheartening to some boss somewhere then some fat dude waddling in and just waffle stomping his ass into a mud hole and proceeding to stomp it dry. I wish I could have my characters cry while eating cheese burgers mid combat.

usually i make a skinny asian girl

It depends of the game.

In DS3, I couldn't bring myself to make a female, it feels wrong.

In any other RPG, there's a high chance I chose the female.

Nice singles, but not as good as mine

I play female, it makes it a little more epic to see a badass female wreck

Whatever I feel like. Depends on the game a lot of times.

It doesnt, retard, youre the only one thinking a big deal is being made of it, people are just discussing preferences.

Why the fuck does it matter to you? Can't answer the question without questioning the question?

Psh, amateurs.
My digits are beyond yours.
>Also, dubs thread.

You know how I know you're a faggot user? You wrote a fucking novel like some triggered tumblerette. You're probably too busy sucking on a traps cock rn so I'll understand if it takes you a while to respond.

>itz mor embarassin to b bettin by gurl
Are you fucking 12 or somthing?

Male, because in an RPG I always make the character resemble me as closely as possible because i'm the epitome of awesome.

Male or animal because
>Video games are made for males and are sexist and I'm horny

gay

Pssh, amateur

Nothing personal

girl like 95% of the time. Most RPG's are playing dress up anyway.

whatever character model looks better. bonus if it's female

Female in fallout cause you can get a damage boost to male characters, which more of the raiders are.

I asked rpg preferences user, not if you liked dick in your bum.

Male. Only time I ever made a female character was for that game blade n soul simply because female assassin seemed like the better option.

both.

>ha

I choose male because im not a fucking bitch

I choose male because I like to relate to my character. It's me laying waste to everything, not some random girl.

same here

This.

At least you didn't say fallout 4. That would've triggered me

>Pretending you're not a faggot.
Are you gay or something?

>buzzwords
disregarded, get on my level before you reply to my posts

fucking insecure fags picking males to prove they're not beta nerds on the net like me

>"u wrote whole novel"
>proceedes to leave comment about as long as the one hes replying to
>implying a few sentences is a novel
stick with your picture books

Male, because i find it easier to role play as a male in a Role Playing Game. Fucking creep.

>implying everyone is like you

At least you didn't swallow.
Last time that happened she said her stomach hurt.

You sound angry though. Like how dare someone not pick male. You sound like a little bitch tbh.

>implying

What the fuck does that even mean?
Shut the fuck up nerd

I always make my character dana scully

Damn.
Checked

Female. I feel a greater need to survive when playing as a woman, because seeing them get hurt makes me upset.

Everyone has different tastes. Not everyone is going to make some qt waifu character to play as and take screenshots of.

I get regular female attention in my real life so I don't feel the need to play pretend with a perfect waifu

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags

>get on my level.
> before you reply to my posts.
This isn't reddit faggot. Let me guess you want me to have enough karma and upboats to reply to your essence of faggot posts. Get real nigger.

I always play female. I just like the idea of playing a badass woman.

ok nerd. you are doing a good job. proud of you son

You got burned dude.
He saidyou didn't swallow his nut when you gave him a bj.

i forgot i was in this thread honestly but i danced in runescape for gold like a slut when i was a kid and im not about to stop now

You're a little bitch lmao

I play with both not for any real reason i guess i make a quick back story for my solo toons and make some stupid reason why i play them that way

Topkek

Women, will never have the capacity of male for the developing of a battle so it is natural that men rule the battlefield unless you are a feminist faggot and muh equality.

why do you even try to fit in here?

You should maybe kill yourself, yes?

You couldn't project any harder user.

>nigger
Underage newfag.
Don't you have a match of CoD to play?

Tl;dr

female, i prefer see ass/boobs