ITT: post musicians that are literally you

ITT: post musicians that are literally you

For me it's Tyler the Creator -- intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor.

where tha fuck did he eye go??

Screaming Man with Saxophone Solo - loud, stupid and obnoxious to be around

Phil Elverum is the dream but I'm probably closer to Daniel Johnston crossed with the original drummer for nirvana -- intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor.

but im white

For me it's David Byrne - intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor

Kay.

For me it's Neil Young - intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor

I am Will Toledo minus the part of making music

This magnificent motherfucker.
I'm not as fat or ugly though.

For me it's Richard D. James (Aphex Twin) -- intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor.

LITERALLY me

Tom G Warrior

For me it's Brian Wilson - intelligent, autistic with a wicked sense of humor

10/10 would bang you

Who the fuck acts like Daffy Duck? (Besides me right now in this comment)

For me it's Jeff Mangum -- intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor.

Fred Durst-intelligent, nihilistic with the wicked since of humor

Viper -- intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor.

literally me

In all honestly i heavily identify with the manic idiots that lots of Talking Heads songs seem to center on

probably Thom Yorke
mediocre talent (but good). but still thinks that he is better than what people think he is, so he always try hard to be something he wish people would see him.

but it fails. the best creation he ever made was when he didn't try too hard, his most natural nature, The Bends.

[spoiler]i listen to better stuffs than Radiohead though[/spoiler]

KURT COBAIN -- Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

>him
>intelligent
>wicked sense of humour

fucked in the head, takes years to accomplish anything, perfectionist

Please blow your brains out too

WTF

Fenriz-- Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

i like how he appears to be very pretentious but when you see deeper at his interviews etc you know he's so natural and just doesn't give a fuck even if he played in front of nuns or the president.

For me it's Tom Delonge - intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor

me

he actually looks like a nice guy.

For me it's Dean Ween - intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

Interesting analysis
I think I would be more like Jonny Greenwood. You know; intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor.

For me it's Beethoven. He's black

literally who

I haven't been able to find a musician that's just like me - intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

>Quiet, shy and introverted
>Only one in my group(RHCP) with any taste in music
>wants to make music for the sake of making art, fuck the lead singers ambitions to become rich and famous off normie garbage
>Always had a better quality of work when I worked alone instead of with other people
>Lowkey super cute

John Frusciante is literally me

Astrid S

really glad this guy killed himself

he's my favorite musical personality
also i think he lowkey browsed Sup Forums for a hot minute

shit bait, he didn't even kill himself

Ah, the guy from guitar hero.

>intelligent

>Spend most of high school trying to develop my own style of aggressive piano power-pop
>Someone tells me "Your songs sound like Ben Folds"
>Look up video of Ben Folds playing alone onstage
>Not Impressed, super dismissive
>Keep playing and writing uptempo songs
>Listen to Ben Folds Five out of boredom
>Fall in love
>Realize everything I thought I had created on the piano has already been done by Ben Folds
>Still a fan anyways

For me its Kanye West - intelligent, autistic with a wicked sense of humor

>tfw half of these people don't get that most of the responses are memes and take them seriously.

But then I head Dogs and had to reconsider.

For me it's Elmo Kennedy -- intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor.

What's going on with the chest

For me it's Varg Vikernes -- intelligent, homicidal with a wicked sense of tradition.

Its kind of funny how the black metal scene split.
Everybody stopped being extreme and became feminine fags, and varg was gone. Now he just keeps impregnating his aryan waifu and fucking with european governments. He makes videos on gardening and sanitation.

Does it count if I'm literally a musician?

nice try m8, but we both know I couldn't be Mozart, people don't live that long.

XD

and autistic

#rekt

For me it's Elvis Costello, intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor

I am pretty much Grimes.

R E Y J K J A V I K

Good question...

for me it's Thom Yorkshire Pudding and the Radioheads -- intelligent, nihilistc with a wicked sense of humor