I'm a pint deep

I'm a pint deep.

In America a pint is hard liquor. In my case it's a 375ml bottle of cheap vodka. I buy pints so I won't go overboaRd and drink everything in sight.

Have to work tomorrow as well. Anyone out there want to talk? Dubs and I'll do something crazy.

Can you guys keep me company?

sup man

>don't be alone user. Come join me in my thread. Chat with me if you're a fan.

What ciggies are you smoking?

hey faggot im drinking and hate my life whats up with oyu

i got 2 fucking dubs put that cigarette out in your knee

What thread

Camel light menthol

>trying again

This is what I smoke

What kind of cheap vodka?

I'll put it out on my knee when you put your request in your comment and roll dubs, you phony try-hard faggot. I've delivered before and I'll deliver again, but not to your faggot cause.

McCormick

Reroll you fucking faggot

put your cigarette out in your forehead

Never heard of it. If I get cheap liqour I go for Jim beam or admiral neelson

I always make drinking threads and many times no one replies. So I'll stay around a bit with ya dude.

Here some Skyy reporting from Japan.

Unlike many of you faggots, I am employed. Not happening.

I don't care for vodka that much, but if I am drinking it I prefer absolute

I just got off work

anyone else hate their lives?

What do you do op? besides being a massive faggot who wont put the cigarette out in hisknee

So you're willing to put a cigarette out on your forehead? I'm sure Wendy's wouldn't mind I guess.

Ya I do

I'm not OP faggot

I clean toilets for a living. No shit.

Wallowing in self pity while drinking isn't cool anymore, user.

dubs

Op here, I clean toilets. Tear me up, it's the God's honest truth. You are the only faggots I would tell this to. To others I'm in the "service industry".

ayyy i smoke those too
er i mean i used to im quitting tomorrow i swear

A jobs a job dude

So wat do? I've made numerous crazy threads, but I've realized that's just what makes me me. What's crazy tp you is normal to me.

I been smoking for almost ten years now. Probably won't quit until I'm dead

How much money do you make?

is that all you do? just strictly clean toilets? i dont even have a job so youre still better than me faggot

what about getting crossfaded and wallowing in self pity

$9/hr minus the gas I use to cart their supplies all over the place. And the time involved. And the fact that it tears up my car.

I'm not happy with them, honestly. They're nice to me, but they fuck me also on a regular basis.

that sounds alot worse than getting drunk and wallowing in self pity
>being sad and high sucks ass and nobody should do it

quit 5 years ago, every so often get a pack of camel turks when I'm hammered

But that's basically the story of my life

also 1/4 of a 1.75 litter in and craving em now

No I am a "general cleaner". But I'm 30 and still live with my mom. I'd kill myself, but I have external reasons from my own that prevent that.

I'll smoke 2 packs of 99s in a night if I'm drunk

Op here what's the handle of?

thats disgusting

>a pint deep of vodka
nigga plz

I drink in my sleep.

In the UK we drink a "pint" of Voddy before heading out to the bar.

Shake yourself about, you lightweight depressing drunk.

probably true, i just hate my reality right now mang.

every day i go out into the city and feel uncomfortable as fuck because scumbags rage at me for being white. also, every other day people at my college get abducted, mugged, held up at gunpoint, attacked, drugged then dragged into minivans, and yeah my faith in humanity is gone.

also I live with my family at 21, and both of them are fucked in the head. Im basically a caretaker for an autistic mother and brother. I fucking hate it

>In America a pint is hard liquor. In my case it's a 375ml bottle of cheap vodka

A pint isn't 375ml user, it's not even a metric measurement.

Cheap ass Recipe 21 $12 a bottle vodka mixin with V8

That used to be what I did until I quit, only get the urge to crack a pack when I drink heavily now

Holy fucking jesus thats scary im a house keeper.
Yes I clean shitters(among other things.
I'm 27. make decent money. and am being offered the business(boss just wants to retire).
I have my own place, my own 7/10 dumb bimbo gf, 2 cars(no payments).
But circumstances and events in life have left me hollow and soulless. So now I just drink because its the only thing that makes me feel happy
>sigh
I wish I was dead
there I said it
>mfw

I'm not heading to a bar, I'm keeping myself in line by only buying a pint. Like I said, I have to work tomorrow. Far from a lightweight.

We call a 375 a pint, and a 200 a half pint in my corner of the world

It's 375ml but we call it a pint

A pint is an 1/8th Gallon, so it's actual volume depends on the gallon you use, either way it's nowhere near 375ml

>I buy pints so I won't go overboaRd and drink everything in sight.
>smart I cant seem to do that

same boat, 375ml gets me where I'm goin. Never called it a pint though, never called it anything really other than cheap ass vodka

We also call a 750 a fifth and a 1.75 a handle

I know that but that's just how Americans classify bottle size

You need to learn the art of conservation. So you will have more precious booze.

So Americans buy metric bottles then apply an incorrect imperial volume to it?

you've never been too American Measurements 101 have you? Shit pisses me off in the Auto industry where 80% of the world uses metric and we use fucktard standard

Idk it's weird. 375 is a pint, 750 a fifth, and 1.75 a gallon or handle

Yeah pretty much. The adult beverage industry is known for this. If someone behind the counter at a liquor store doesn't understand what you mean, they're new.

roll

rollin

Well I'm Australian and fairly fluent in both, we buy pints at about 550ml but we also buy "middies" and "schooners" which are metric measures. Also nearly all of our industrial equipment is CAT and ofc still imperial.

You learn something new every day.

reroll

rawlinnn

>Well I'm Australian

popped 4 xanax and workin on a bottle of kettle one

4 bars?

Shit user, what do you want to forget?

interesting names for those, a lot of our industry regulated equipment is standard but all foreign vehicles euro and asian are regularly in metric measurements which is a hassle and a 1/2

also i work night shift and im off so im trying to knock myself the fuck out

Gotta be footballs

U will never make gains drinking like a pleb, user

just trying to sleep

Lol thats how you do it

You should be asleep and already forgetting everything you've done tonight. You won't be disappointed

fucking jap

fuck man, 3 benadryl will get you there foot balls make you forget what sock went on what foot

A little dph goes a long way. user is wasting good xanax

So were they peaches or blues?

A light and a menthol? Be real, when was the last time you sucked a dick and why was it less than a month ago?

i work nights so its like 1pm to me right now. ill go to sleep when i look at my monitor and see doubles or triples

Sounds like you're a real dick sucking advocate. Go spout your gay propoganda elsewhere.

Check em

blues baby

Nice user. I had the green bars last week. Waiting on some more atm

Sorry bro just saying you smoke fag cigs. Man up to regular menthol or lights at least. You can't do both might as well be smoking a Virginia slim.

4 foots in I'd be surprised if you even recognize your on the god damn computer

>I brag about drinking a lot anonymously online

Please faggot this isn't middle school as much as you'd like it to be.

If dub skull the rest of whatever you're drinking

Newps nigga menthol or broke

Op here this shit's getting boring. Found these, wat do?

haha i think ppl buid up a tolerance pretty quickly

hence the vodka to get these things into the next gear

Snort that shit