If donald trump, hillary clinton and barack obama were genres of music, which genres would they be?

if donald trump, hillary clinton and barack obama were genres of music, which genres would they be?

IDM, drone, hip hop

>trump
lolicore
>hillary
pop punk
>obama
new age

I think obama specifically is like that early 90s hip hop that was "conscious" but didn't say anything especially shocking. like he might be a tribe called quest but he could never be tupac

Crunkcore, all of them

Neo Folk, Top 40, and

>Barack Obama = Progressive Metal
Loved by edgy teenagers, but people who have a little bit of maturity know it's shit.
>Hillary Clinton = Probaly some variation of Pop, maybe Pop Rap or Pop Punk?
Simple, easy to enjoy, liked by youngsters, but, people with actual musical/political taste know it's garbage.
>Trump = Jazz
Hated by a lot of people because they think all Jazz is Kenny G./all Republicans are like Ku Klux Klan members, but, people who already explored the genre/Trump's history, know it's the best option for voting/exploring.

Trump:
Noise, Minimal, ambient, musique concrete

Hilary, Bill Clinton:
Whatever pedophiles listen to

Pedos listen to power electronics, are you implying Trump is a pedo?

buttrock, adult contemporary and conscious hip hop respectively

Trump: Rock Rap
Clinton: Alt Rock
Obama: House

I think you're making the mistake of characterizing obama' supporters and fans of progressive metal rather than obama and progressive metal themselves. nothing about obama reminds me of progressive metal, only superficial interpretations of people who enjoy those things give that impression.

>Trump
Whatever leafy plays in his videos

>Hillary
Folk pop from the 2010s

>Obama
Boom bap instrumentals

Trump: dadrock
Obama: AOR
Hillary: pop-punk

>Trump
Some kind of American neofolk (IS this possible?) with HEAVY nationalistic sentiments, DI6-ish but sans nazism
>Hillary Clinton
Coldplay: hops to whatever people think is popular at the time
>Barack Obama
Some kind of 90s hip hop that wasnt #woke-core but also isn't muhpartying-core

hit the nail on the head for Obama
Hillary's radio-friendly Mom-Pop
Trump's Nu-Metal

trump: classic rock
hillary: coldplay

>Trump
CCR
>Clinton
Adele
>Obama
Tori Amos

You can't refute this

I kind of feel like Trump's more like bad late 70's/80's AOR, like Survivor or something. That or Ted Nugent, but that might be too obvious.

Explain Obama

>donald trump
progressive black alternative dance
>hilary clinton
free dream pop fusion
>barack obama
hip rap

no, no, no. Most of you hit the nail on the head this Obama being 90's hip hop. especially this. But none of you have come close to really getting a good idea of Hilary or Trump. Trump would be heartland rock or butt rock... something cheesy. Hilary would be something equally as cheesy but sort of feminine, so perhaps some fem-rock like Heart or Carol King or some shit. Hilary and Trump need to be bland and uninteresting.

Expanding this:
Bush Jr: pop country
Bill Clinton: house
Bush Sr.: hard rock
Reagan: thrash metal
Carter: bluegrass
Ford: djent
Nixon: classical

pseudo-intellectual bourgeoisie pap with so-called "powerful" and "bold" themes (see the rhetoric of obama)

Nah, Hillary's still bland and unoffensive but more modern, something like Adele or Coldplay. Also, Heart and Carole King are both great and I won't stand by and let you slag them off like that.

No American president can be classical because Americans are inherently artless, soulless mongrel scum.

t. Hamsun

>Hillary: pop-country or other top-40

>Obama: Jazz

>Trump: Post-Punk

Trump is anything but bland and uninteresting Tbh.

Hillary is more on the dot as she has absolutely no real principles or conviction, however as it needs to be something modern, corporate and manufactured.

>Trump: Post-Punk
That's the least Trump genre I can think of
Trump always reminds me of Crossover Thrash though, so what do I know?

>trump
Synthwave/vaporwave

Trump is 80s AC/DC

Do any of you believe for a second Hillary is like soft girlpop? her public persona may be inoffensive but I think Hillary is as ruthless as a Wagner march at heart

Trump listens to Steve Reich and Philip Glass

We went over this yesterday

Which is why she is corporate pop like Adele, cynical soulless and satanic.

what he listens to is irrelevant, we're talking about the genres of music he embodies

but the evil in corporate pop is in the marketing and not the music itself

>Trump is CHz era AnCo, burrito-in-the-windshield-wiper-core
>Hillary is Top 40 Pop
>Obama is Soul or maybe mainstream 90s hip hop

The music is designed to make you retarded complacent emotionally stunted retard, just like antidepressants, birth control and sugar.

>I tell ya, Steve Reich, he's gonna be yuge. He takes a tape recording, and he plays it on two separate tapes going out of phase over time, okay? and frankly it's really great, ya wouldn't believe it. He's got some big plans. Big plans for minimalism.

Trump - dadrock
Clinton - momrock
Obama - dadrap

>trump
Whatever Grand Funk Railroad, Uriah Heep, and Supertramp fall under
>hillary
Beyonce, Kanye West, twenty one pilots, Fall Out Boy
>obama
Jay-Z and Alicia Keys - Empire State of Mind

Bourgeois scum-core

In terms of metal

>Trump
Viking metal

>Hillary
Unblack Metal

>Obama
Metalcore

Trump: Electronic Body Music
Clinton: Contemporary Pop
Obama: Fusion, Jazzrock

>Trump
Swans
>Hillary
Madonna, Beyonce, songs about deleting stuff
>Obama
Jay-Z

you realize that other than the old people who are voting for him just because hes the republican, a huge portion of trumps fan base is edgy teenagers, right? theres nothing edgy about obama supporters whatsoever.

[citation needed]

>Trump
80s hair metal and glam rock
>Hillary
Fleetwood Mac and momrock
>Obama
Motown and soul

Obama is clearly the Patrish choice.

this is pretty much spot on the money.

>didn't say anything especially shocking
it was shocking at the time, but now that society has for the most part adopted these values hip-hop feels more like a lecture than a rebellion

Trump = Bro-Country

Rich celebrity puts on a good ol country boy tractors guns jesus/"blue collar billionaire" populist fight the corruption take our country back persona and retarded hicks eat it up

Trump is definitely 80s AOR/smooth jazz

Trump embodies 80s slick wall street corporate gordon gekko style greed.