>Warriors 4-1

Bullshit.
30 pt. Answer to a 30 pt. Game 2.
>NO WAY

Dat wite boi be ruining errythang you heard me

Cavs can't win on Warriors's house.
>4-1 or 4-2 for Golden State
>deal with it!

I was at the game. Nearly lost my mind when JR made the half court shot. The place was nuts.

Sup Forums

Too bad it didn't count

This is going game 6 or 7 whether you like it or not.
>"Death" lineup is beatable
>Curry is not to par all playoffs
>Small vs small is troublesome for Warriors and they have no solid answer for Mozgov now that he's back in rotation.

Hell yeah user. How was it overall? Love going to the watch games.

Doubt it. Thunder got to seven but they got the split. I'd be surprised if the cavs get another game, tonight was a rarity. Also, if by some chance Curry and Thompson ever have a good game the cavs are so fucking done.

Quads of truth.

ALL HAIL QUADS OF TRUTH!

Obvs Warriors have no answer for Richard Jefferson. Even if K Love is healthy, RJ's minutes increase exponentially over the rest of the series. Game 4 should be a much closer contest, Klay Thompson will finally make his 2016 finals debut but "chef" will continue to struggle

I'd have to agree. If Thompson and Curry play like they did in the last games of the wcf this is over. Hell the bench beat the cavs in game one and two. If they win game 4 I'd be pretty surprised.

>Lol quads of misconception.
They got the split, yes, but pushed Golden State to the brink with an arguably less deep team.

>Rarity
If you actually watched any of the regular season you'd know that's not true

>Thompson and Curry have had rarely any games this post season where they both did good, and honestly their bench is mostly picking up the slack. Draymond Green is the problem.

>with an arguably less deep team
I refuse to read anything else you post. You're a delusional cavs fan.

Granted the games in Cali were bad for the Cavs, but how would you be surprised if the won game 4 at home?

>underestimating?

They had the best regular season of all time. Do you understand what Rarity means?

You think the Thunder have a deeper team than the cavs? When they weren't even supposed to make it to the WCF? They were destroyed by the cavs this regular season.

How many points did the cavs bench score tonight? Besides the junk time at the end of the game? Oh, that's right, 3. How can you say they are less deep?

I do, but it's completely unfair to dismiss them just because they had a fantastic regular season.

>Even Kobe's 2000's Lakers and Jordan's mid 90's Bulls weren't perfect in the postseason after their epic regular seasons.

What finals did MJ lose?
>zilcho buddy boy

They didn't need them.

It's only been 3 games vs one team. This entire season the Cavs bench has been nothing short of marvelous. They carried the playoffs when the starters sat in the 3rd and 4th quarters EVERY GAME.

If the black guy (don't remember the name) plays on the 4th game, the game is over for Cleveland.

Not my point. Point was they weren't perfect. You're shrugging off the cavs before game 4. Granted I'm confident, but if they win game 4, it's a best out of 3 series, and all bets are off.

True, but not against the Warriors. Mosgov is a non factor in this series. Jefferson will be a huge peice off the bench yes but the GSW are a deeper team. The only way Cavs when this series is if Lebron wills it. We all know it. I think it's possible, just not probable.

The only thing I'm shrugging off is games 2&3. I'm a Cavs fan. But I'm not delusional. I feel these last two games mean less than everyone would believe. Game 4 should be close. Cavs physicality will prevail, especially if Curry continues his epic donut job in this series

Cavs in 6

Right, my point was the Cavs bench was deeper than the Thunder.

>yeah mothafucka!

Oh shit, I thought you meant GSW. Mea culpa

No worries. I see how Barbosa, Livingston and even fucking Speights are causing us problems, but Cavs bench deserves the chance to prove itself.

You're forgetting Frye. He's also been clutch and hard to defend.