Dubs decides. Start rolling

Dubs decides. Start rolling.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ill kill the kids first

fucking kill yourself. I hope you get ran over by a bus and get lodged in the engine and they have to carry you away inside of buckets

Andrea sucks my cock at the Burger King behind the dumpster, and she does it while I eat a Whopper..pretty ironic right..lol..And you can have the kids, not sure they are mine anyway you slut.

And tell your mom that she and I are over! I need a clean break and just can't be fucking her on the side anymore. Love you!

roll

oh boy

Anal for the last time?

Winrar111!!!!!!1!

rolling for this

Let's grab a drink

Bump

do you think your brother would go out with me?

winrar

roller

On an unrelated note, have I ever told you why I hate black people?

Jesus dude

It's ok, I've already had my "fun" with the kids ;)

Reroll

Tell them to send an ambulance. I've got things stuck up inside me that shouldn't be there.

I started seeing Andrea two weeks after we got married..your stinking dried up pussy left me begging for some real crotch.

And he is hung like a bison!!

This

this

trips have spoken

excellent win-rawr ;)

W I N R A R
I
N
R
A
R

dont post this, wasnt intended to win

This is pure gold, rolling

We haven't even heard the response he didn't win shit retards

Waste
This

Hey 555, what do u want me to say?

your a waste you fucking newfag, leave the chan and never come back

dubs of truth pussy.

op dont post this either, i cant help it if i win so much.

if this is a win too some how then say "lets see what the judge thinks of the videos i have of you and the kids"

>newfag

im a fucking monster with it boys, fuck outta here

if another win refer to 17200

>wastes dubs
>calls someone else a waste
this

sorry i got dubs 3 times in a row

if win
"andrea fuck me better that the children do so fuck off"

Pleb

Rip lad

Oh shit, OP about to lose his kids

being this retarded,

i told you not to post those! and why would you post the whole thing and not just the quotes! atleast the result i wanted was acheived

Andrea is the other girl I work with that films me fucking your sister, your mother, and your whore aunt. After I run through the women in your family, she sanitizes my knob with her spit. Why don't you just leave me the fuck alone? I knew I should have divorced you after our first born.

FUCK YES I ROLLED TRIPS

TRIPS

kill yourself faggo

you can't call anyone retarded after you wasted dubs twice after being called out for it the first time

what op did was funny and obviously intentional

this

>mfw trips

dumb motherfuckers ITT

this

Well fucking hell
Good trips doe

boss ass nigga

lets fuck for old times sake

twitch southernpau thankyou guys

boards.Sup Forums org/b/thread/688612768

WINRAR

great

Let me hate fuck you baby. one last time.
I just want to cum in you and commit the sin of becoming a father once more.
I want to cover you in tears and cum.

Rolling

i needed a kek, going through some shit times, and this kek was welcomed

O

>newfag

yo op you got nudes of this bitch?

Yeah you'll see me in court, make sure you bring your jizz rag sister with so I don't have to look at something I wasted (length of marriage) with.

i've been here since 2014, definitely not a newfag

This

Maybe...

My dubs say give us them

Kek
>2014
>not a newfag

You fucking newfags and your arrival dates that lack "00"

send me some tits bitch

I hope your attorney is as jewish as mine, you stupid, busted, snot nosed, jigaboo, loose cunt, fuck face, cock smuggling nigger faggot.

hey..send me a pizza?

rolling for this

>arguing about being a newfag
>arguing because they've been here since 2014
>probably don't even remember when Millhouse became a meme
>fags
>kek
>14

In court you'll loose with a simple DNA test, you know it as know it.

>be 2016
>still calling other people newfags

rerolleronis

well if i makes a difference i've been lurking since 2013, i just didnt make my first post until sometime in 2014 cause i was scared people would call me mean stuff

Post em boi

None of us will be alive to make it to court.

The guy that said

>i've been here since 2014, definitely not a newfag

Isn't me (OP) I am a newfag tho. I've been here less than a year.

im single handedly either making this thread great or ruining it with my wins. you decide

please just do this

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT WAS EVEN BETTER THAN THE TRIPS

I will rape you before you even talk to a lawyer

Fuck you, motherfucker. You a ho-ass nigga. I don't know why you tryin' to go big, nigga, you ain't shit. Walkin' around like you God's gift to Earth; nigga, you ain't shit. You ain't even buy me no outfit for the 4th. I need that Brazilian, wavy, 28-inch! You playin'! I shouldn't be fuckin' with you anyway; I need a baller-ass, boss-ass nigga. You'se a off-brand-ass nigga, errybody know it, yo' homies know it...everybody fuckin' know it. Fuck you, nigga, don't call me no more. You won't know -- you gon' lose on a good bitch. My other nigga is on. You off. What the fuck is really going on?
Post it with this pic.

God damn

Bitch, I just said "00". Are there two consecutive zeros in "2013", you mongoloid fuck?

Op give us the n0ods

You wish youll see me there because while you are in front of the judge pleading your case i will be at the house fucking the kids. Have fun with that, and by the way thats only if i dont go columbine in your house beforehand cunt.

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

roll

No, it doesn't make a difference. Kill yourself.

this

I think the cops got him

Yes I will deliver. Wait.

What the fuck say the quads thing op don't be a fucking faggot

Holy shit what a fucking legend

I still want her nudes

OP don't post this pls

But gibe the n00dz

Or don't send this, I guess

Nudes pls

Or just any pictures of her for now