Upstate NY is a fucked up place

Upstate NY is a fucked up place

845 checking in. Where y'all from?

Discuss general fuckery in your area, from gang violence to incestious shit, I know NY is a big area so let's hear it.

Bump

Reported

faggot thinks people cares about his web tabs, LOL

585. Rochester has a wicked gang problem. People killed almost every other day. People shot daily. Fucking sucks

Oh shit. Used to live in roch, but not when it was that bad

Nah the sheriffs page for any county is public domain, ain't no one fuckin caring that I share info on an app you can download for free. Fug off dolan

I'm about 10 minutes outside Albany. People are either white trash or niggers selling dope. Certain parts of the city can be nice though

845 here

Where from bitch? I'm from Middletown but currently live in Poughkeepsie

585 reporting in where ya at

845 as well here

newburgh

It's not /that/ bad

I'm so sorry

What do you do? Jobs are shit around here

I'm a lifeguard, pays shit, but it helps while I'm in college. Pays better in the summer though.

845 here, Kingston area. Someone got murdered here yesterday, don't really know any details though

Ugh, damn dude Newburgh is fucked. Enjoy the SWAT teams there this week...

niggers selling drugs, shooting and just being niggery of course cant wait to gtfo here

Niggers gonna nig. Godspeed friend.

Jesus Christ, are you me? I used to work for American Pools doing the same shit while I was in school

on tuesday like 12 niggers got raided by troopers in camo

I have a buddy who worked for American Pools, but I never have. YMCA for me.

Kingston isn't so bad. Out of Newburgh Middletown Poughkeepsie and Kingston, I would always feel safest in Kingston

Lived in downtown albany 2 years ago while in school. Came home with groceries one night to have a guy try to get me to drive him to partridge for a bag of ketamine, then slam my car door on my leg when i refused

Dude I did YMCA Middletown for like 7 years

Middletown's not so so bad. I'm there all the time, just gotta know where to be.

Im Canadian, but spent a lot of summers in Plattsburgh where my grandparents had a trailer at Twin Ells Camp Site. I loved it, very back country, but was peaceful.

I work there now! Been working for about a 2 years now. Directing at one of our new camps this summer.

Most definitely. Kingston niggers are house trained compared to newburgh or PK. Cop friends tell me stories... crazy shit. Killing people for not letting them bum a smoke

middletown is fine as long as you arent wandering around park circle at crackhead hours

Pretty jelly. Summer is the only time it's good to be up north, but you're right, it's super peaceful

For sure. I always hear people talking shit about North Street too. People from my high school would always act like walking down that street would get you killed.

Kansasfag here. How is drug problem up there? I heard heroin is just ruining the white population. We mostly got meth here.

KEK. dude. that's insane. Tell that bitch Danielle I said wassup

nah you only have to worry about people asking for change for drugs or cigarettes. cops pretty much have the whole north st area on lock nowadays

I used to visit Plattsburgh as a kid, my dad was incarcerated there

I do some volunteer hours at a local soup kitchen, I can confirm that heroin is fucking up the streets right now

Lol, well being Canadian, winters here were shit as well.

Heroin is horrifying up here.... People are just dropping like flies... The good news is it made everyone chill out about weed, but the bad news is like 20% of people have turned into opiate zombies

I'm sure she'll be happy to get a message from random internet folk

Yeah, plus there's some dope ass eating on North street. That taco place near the church is damn good

845 Nude thread or na??

There was always some back country fuckery going on. I really remember distinctly, this was like 15 years ago, some dude had pulled up to the only gas station in the area, opened his door at the driver seat, and like 4 beer bottles fell out.
Guy was clearly hammered, just drove off, typical fuckery, no consequences though

Live in Issaquah WA and there's no fuckery, BUT I just moved here from Tacoma...everyone is fucking dying from heroin n shit. It's kinda sad how serious the heroin epidemic is in WA

I'm in Mahopac.
It's a nice little slice of hell

Lost all mine with my old phone, sorry man. I doubt anyone would want to see Minisink area girls anyway.

Fuck yeah. And I think chuchirritos or whatever is still open too. Bomb ass rican food.

Sucks man. Here the rednecks can steal anhydrous ammonia from the farmers so they stick to their meth. Shit is bad but I'm more scared of heroin.

DUDE I WANT ALL THE MINISINK GIRLS FOH

minisink girls are very slutty from what i heard

For sure, and whenever my parents feel like paying, Something Sweet is a nice cafe, but I ain't spending too much on my own.

You heard right, but like, not good slutty? Trashy slutty.

Sorry man, wish I still had them.

cuchifritos is my shit love thay place oh yeah and nice dubs

I wanted to plug a couple minisink girls back in the day. Ahhhhh, before my prime. Probably wouldn't even bone those sloots if I had the chance today

very trashy slutty,just the girls i love

nice. went to bethlehem, grew up in glenmont. now I live in glens falls.
you got it pretty much right. it's mostly poor white trash, poor black niggers or elite government/business wealthy people driving bmw 3-series. there also seems to be a lot of indians here lately, they're annoying as shit (yes pun intended).

There's cuchifritos, but then there's the little ass taco place down the street a little bit too. I think it's literally like the taqueria? Good as hell. Go there for lunch all the time.

Yeah mad brown people moving in the area. I mean it's all good but damn, I was at my brothers apartment complex and it felt like bollywood

845,here, used to live in montgomery. Anyone with any sense got out and went somewhere else. Its too expensive to live in NY and orange county is boring af. The only thing to do is smoke or commit s felony.

dannemora?

Hm gotta peep that one

This is advisable. I was hammered one time and a girl was coming onto me way harder than I should ever be come onto, and I got a gut feeling and turned her down. Dude she ended up with ended up catching something from what I heard

i went there once its like by the library right?

I can put up with any brown person as long as they aren't muslim

Used to live in Montgomery too, that town was shit. You're right though, everyone's lives revolve around drug trade and getting smashed at the waterfront

Yeah man, I usually end up with enough for lunch for like 5 bucks too, so it's not bad price wise. As I was typing this I just remembered Holydog too. Maybe I'm too high, but this food talk is killing me.

I went hiking in lake george a couple weeks ago and they were everywhere. I was actually a minority there. Went to a waterfall and there was a big group of like 30 of them all hiking together wearing jeans and button-down shirts when it was 90 degrees out, all talking in their language. I probably saw 5 or 6 additional groups of them. where are they all coming from? that new tech place? or are they refugees from some place I've never heard of?

baaahaha i was just at the waterfront on saturday an got cockblocked hard

Haven't tried holydog yet but heard its good. Blue chip burger is dank.

There's the one right by the library, and then there's one down the street. I think it's across from the travel agency? Like two doors down from the bakery that's not Difilippis.

518 want to kill myself

HOW'D I FORGET BLUE CHIP
Plus I'm pretty sure captcha knows how hungry I am, it keeps showing pictures of food.

Good old billy joes, where you don't get laid and then get harassed by homeless people on the way to your car

At least you got dubs

oh yeahh, never been to that one just the one by the library. #1 chinese takeout is pretty good if your in that mood

No shit, did you go to valley central?if so what year i was 2013 and got out right after that big heroine bust in walden on montgomery st.

I usually go to Peking on Dolson for Chinese. It's pretty solid.

Aye fellow 845 fags

o shit waddup

and i was at bobbys on friday with a couple of my boys,got shitty and broke all the pool sticks on purpose then left,smoked a blunt ate mcdonalds and went home. But I agree, there isnt anything to do but work, get rowdy when drunk, commit felonies or do drugs.

Petes hotdogs by delano hitch field in Newburgh FTW

Nah I graduated in 2009 from Middletown, but moved to Montgomery just after that. More heroin busts just happened yesterday

wassup faggot state your location of residence

No one else went to Minisink? I wanna talk about that time a meth lab burnt down a trailer park less than a mile away from the school.

M-Town

Doednt surprise me, my ex gf cassie got in that shit so bad, shr dropped out of college and moved back just for drugs alone. smh, thats orsnge county though, i cant blame people for being bored.

909 pomona ca we started getting massive amounts of homeless people, it's as if other cities have been dropping them off here. I was at a store and there were 4 homeless people 3 guys 1 girl all sun burnt faces wearing jackets and sweats, I could smell them from inside the store. They all asked me for change I said no, next guy that came out told them to fuck off and apply inside for a job, they all got up and ran after him.

that sounds about right.
also, Bobbys is shit, that place stopped being fun. The Syrian bartender sisters will suck your cock off for some dope though

post dick with timestamp or gtfo

What year? Damn son I didn't know that

So I've heard...

What up boy, Mahopac 845 here

I also live 10 mins outside of Albany. Whereabouts? I'm in wyantskill.

I'm pretty sure it was like 2010-2011? Could be way off though. The trailer park that was between Perino's and the shops next to the school burnt down, and my buddy's dad was telling us it was a meth lab.

Another Mahopac Sup Forumstard

pinebush here!