Is Buddy "Buckwheat" Hield literally The Waterboy: Black Edition?

Is Buddy "Buckwheat" Hield literally The Waterboy: Black Edition?

Is he LITERALLY literally retarded?

wtf is his deal?

youtu.be/MuFOH3odjYI?t=64

this nigga sound like a looney tunes character
talking about wabbit season or some shit

this is why him, LeBron and Kawhi are the patron saints of sp, they represent us in all ways

He's from Bahamas, that's how we talk.

pls no bully.

Bah duhh duhh DUHH?

Well... He grew up literally dirt poor in the Bahamas, like 6 kids one bed, no running water, eating once or twice a day if lucky. Worked his ass off then went to Oklahoma university learned to speak with decent grammar, (before that it was insanely bad)and now is worth millions after graduating to get his degree.

So was picking on poor kids with no food for lunch at school your thing as well?

poor people have no business having 6 kids. dumb nigger behavior like that should be illegal.

We should pick on your grammar while we're at it. Did you graduate?

It's called an accent you mongrel. Sometimes people grow up in places that aren't America.

I used to love beating the shit out of little faggots like you back in high school

sounds like a normal person from that region

So fucking weak. Get out with your teenage angst

No one gives a shit what you think, that's why I love beating up people like you

Please have sex

Lol btfo

die nigger, consider yourself lucky we didn't turn your pathetic little country into an extension of florida.

>"we"
>he thinks he's included in a government that robs him blind
>uses this government's accomplishments and strength as a substitute for his own shortcomings

robs me blind? unfortunately it would be inhumane not to pay taxes to keep shitstains like your family alive.

I did, that's why you're here

>p-p-please protect me big strong Carribbean

kek

BTFO

The edge >implying you have ever physically overpowered another human being in your lifetime

awww he seems nice

Welfare actually makes up less than 6% of the federal budget dumbshit it's paying all these military faggots to go to school and buying them outdated 65 million dollar planes that don't work because MUH ARMY STRONG HOOOOAH

yeah, the US has an inflated military budget, welcome to 50 years ago. if you don't want to deal with that to have a higher quality of life than anywhere else in the world, then go...anywhere else in the world.

But the military spending only accounts for 3.5% of the budget

:^)

Lol wtf he talks like looney tunes

deya baan inna Caribbean mon

I just had sex with an 11 year old girl.

Top kek

so he is clearly not qualified academically to attend that college

I like the feel good story of it, though,

He sounds like Bobby Boucher

>M-m-mama says dat allagaytahs is ornery cuz dey got awl dem teefs and no toofbrush

Managed to be more academically qualified then Ben Simmons and that's why Hield took home the Naismith since Simmons was literally disqualified

kek

reported

B U D D Y
A
S
E
D

Dunno how you can't honestly like the kid

This right here is why he will dominate. He knows what effort really is...

This desu

Rookie of the year tbqh

He seems like a good person though.