Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense and to protect your family, home and country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qKk45i9DzDA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because im a felon

I do faggot.. and I have a 12gauge pump and a 1911 45

I prefer my mini 14

Sorry for my bad english... it's hard to shot that kind of gun? I really want to try but in my shitty country, guns are illegal :(

explain

Because its impractical. 99% of owners will go their lifetime without the need to come remotely close to using one. It's all one giant scam.

Waiting for the shtf

Because I own a superior AR10
Alpha checking out

My manhood is in tact
I live in a sensible country
I'm not an idiot who thinks that having a gun will help defend my self

It costs 900 dollars minimum in my country and I can't even afford the 80 dollars for my license even though i've taken the classes.

Because I live in a country where I don't have to fear that my house is going to be broken into at every moment of every day.

I live in California and California only lets you get shitty versions, and 10 bullets per mag. I defend my life and liberty with post-1950's slavshit rifles.

All of mine were lost at sea... No guns here mr fbi

No need to own I just borrow from my mom

You don't defend shit

Don't forget the bullet button that the antis are saying turns an AR to full auto.

Fucking assholes

He said Califorina. Not Canada.

This.

You've failed defending your state from libtards. Hang your head in shame.

What make of 12 gauge? 1911?

Because I defend myself with the immutable voice of reason.
Also a Glock 43.

another user here, as long as you have the desire to own one and understand why the law abiding citizen should own one then you're cool with me

Well at least you don't have to worry about being that 1% that gets butt fucked

Moss berg. 12. And. Kimber 45

Because in Canada they are listed as a restricted (stupid i know)

Must be nice to live in a country free of niggers.

Because ar's are going to protect you from shit, they are expensive toys for most people.

I have a Colt Series 70 1911, and a .38 revolver , and a shotgun. AR's are cool but lets be frank, they are basically range toys.

>11 rounds is high capacity

This is what noguns actually believe.

Nice

True.. I didn't buy an ar for years because I really have no use for one.. but when. Obamba said I didn't need to own one.. I bought one.. fuck him.. I rarely shoot it. But it is a blast to shoot..

Haha pussy afraid of recoil and loud noise

My manhood is bigger than yours which is why I own big weapons :^)

i live in california too but still own an ar and ak
working around the bullet button and mag restrictions is a bitch
but when shit happens noone is gonna be going around to inspect what you do or dont have on your rifles

I dont have mental health issues

Yeah they are fun to shoot, my father in law has a couple so I don't really need to own one, I just go shoot his. Honestly i have fun shooting the .300 win mag more.. it kicks like a motherfucker but if you want to reach out 1000+ yards, it will get there.

I'll stick with 6.5 creedmore for that kind of distance. Less kick than a .308 and the balistics of a 300 win mag.

Haha because I have a moist nugget

I like options

Because I prefer AKMs?

>felon
>letting laws stop him

Because my Mossberg 500 is better suited for that task.

Because I'm a wizard who still lives with his parents, and my dad is a ex 101st airborne war veteran from Vietnam who owns a handgun.

Better suited for shooting birds? Yes. Better suited for any type of self-defense, nope. Low capacity, slow reloads, shitty range, can't penetrate level III kevlar.

> Way more limited
> Better
lmfao

>tfw canadian
>tfw no wide range of guns to buy
>tfw no guns

>can't penetrate level III kevlar
Gee, yeah, user's shotgun is completely worthless.

Because CANADA

Because I don't want to go to jail, you retard.

Even discounting that fact, a pump shotgun is still vastly inferior to a semiautomatic rifle that holds 4X the amount of rounds, has an effective range that is 4X further, can be fired one-handed in an emergency, and can be reloaded in 2 seconds.

No, for scaring stupid assholes trying to break in my place. One pump and they won't likely be around to shoot at anyway. Paramilitary assholes are not really a concern of mine. Plus, I don't like killing my neighbors when bullets penetrate walls.

Can an intruder hear your AR-15 from two rooms away and think twice about continuing forward? Protection starts with avoiding the fight in the first place.

But sure, your gun dick is bigger than mine.

>mah pump noise will scare away the nignogs!

grandpa please die

I'd hate to meet this dudes enemies. They probably have fucking tanks!!

I have a .357 and a .45 and I'm pretty sure that's sufficient.

Guns aren't for scaring people, idiot. They're for killing people. The only noise a home invader should hear is the sound of the gunshot as they get hit center-mass.

>Plus, I don't like killing my neighbors when bullets penetrate walls.

5.56 penetrates less walls due to fragmentation than 00 buckshot, you idiot

calicuck detected

i own an IAI .380

it's enough for my own home.

The 1% doesn't even need a fucking AR-15, a simple pistol would do and would cost way less. It's a scam which feeds on insecure people who have to compensate for their small dicks.

it makes me sad that /k/ has become toxic to the point that people resort to making the odd thread on Sup Forums just to avoid the memes and bantz

Because its fucking illegal

>One pump and they won't likely be around to shoot at anyway

this is largely a myth. I've talked to cops who have said that the pump noise doesn't do jack shit against highly aggressive, or highly deranged people.

Plus, you just gave away your position with the noise so now you don't have the advantage of surprise.

youtube.com/watch?v=qKk45i9DzDA

waste of trips

This attitude is why cops shoot first now. Guns are tools, and should be used to encourage de-escalation.

Why would you assume I load buckshot for home defense?

This.

>one pump and they won't likely be around to shoot at anyway

you watch too many movies

vast majority of home invasions happen during the day, with no one home.

Then I don't need a weapon, do I?

>Why would you assume I load buckshot for home defense?

You're right. That would be too sensible. You probably load your gun with birdshot because you're an idiot.

The only reason I own a gun is because I hope one day to get brave enough to an hero. It's a shotgun.

i do - 3 of them. and a mini 14, a 12 gauge and a .40 beretta.

Do you also own a gigantic truck?

Because guns were designed to kill. And I refuse to.

it's also catering to a fantasy

the idea that you'll somehow be a hero, or maybe even when the big bad government comes a knockin' that you'll somehow fend them off and save liberty and freedom and justice

this will likely not happen.

what will happen is, like 95% of untrained people (you're on Sup Forums and probably one of these people), you'll panic

what's worse than a panicking person? that same person panicking with a firearm.

That's the irony. It's not loaded. If they don't leave, I'll be beating the shit out if them with it. My apartment is only 500 sq feet, so if I can see you, I can butt stroke you.

If you really want to get pendantic, knives are also originally designed to kill. Do you think our hominid ancestors used sharp rocks to chop vegetables? Nope, they fucking killed each other and hunted animals with them.

>I refuse to kill, even in self-defense or in defense of my family

Pussy

>This attitude is why cops shoot first now. Guns are tools, and should be used to encourage de-escalation.
>guns
>encourage de-escalation

please just stop posting. civilians use firearms in civilian life to ensure the safety of their life and property. if you're some kind of psychopath that draws a gun over someone stealing your newspaper or soliciting, you're part of the problem.

Because its illegal in my fucking country.
Welll...time to get a bow

12 gage always has and always will be the best security weapon for civilians ars are for airsoft

Don't need a gun for home defense. I got a few machetes and knives. Plus I know the layout of my home so I have a massive advantage . I have a family and the last thing I want to worry about is one of my bullets hitting a family member (statistics state that is way more likely than me shooting an intruder) If anyone claims they need a gun for self defense, they are pussy ass cucks.

>That's the irony. It's not loaded.

I hope you're just trolling, because that's stupid as fuck

see

Mah nigga

I'm not God. I have no right to take a life. And neither do you.

okay, so basically:
>you're a cuck
>you trust your government 100%
>you would allow anyone in your home and let them take whatever they want. only to later file a complaint to someone.
FAG

Actually, I do have a right to take a life when that person threatens me or my family.

Because I own 7 of them.

Well me and my cousin got busted for running shine a few years back and wound up doing hard time. Because of that, we're not currently allowed to own firearms, and our uncle(who we live with) is pretty strict on the matter.

because the vast majority of home invasions happen when you aren't home

because the odds are that when you do manage to kill someone with that weapon, it'll be a family member, friend, or yourself.

because your fantasy of fighting an oppressive government is just that. a fantasy

because i'm not so much of an asshole that i have people actively trying to murder me

want to protect your home? buy a fucking dog.

what, criminals? we don't fear criminals, we fear those in charge.
so you trust your politicians 100%? you would gladly allow someone from the government to enter your house for shits and giggles, not for some just reason?

Why do so many people feel the need to have this type of gun? Don't get me wrong, I'm not making the argument that I don't think you need one and therefore it should be illegal for you to have one, it's just that when I think of scenarios where I'd need to use a gun, I'm not envisioning scenarios that would call for an AR-15...

Because a glock 17 is more than enough to defend myself with. Also my family and country can drink bleach.

>because the vast majority of home invasions happen when you aren't home

That's called burglary, not a home invasion. Home invasion is specifically entry into an occupied home, idiot.

cry more over semantics

Within western societies laws they allow it. That does not make it right. Dress it up however you like. Killing is wrong.

Guns aren't just for self-defense. You can hunt with AR-15s (very popular for coyotes and hogs). You can compete with AR-15s. Or just shoot them for fun. And yes, they are fun as fuck.

i'm indifferent to the government.

its private businesses i don't trust. they're far less accountable to me.

12 gauge is honestly better for home defense.
It's not like I need to be worried about having to gun down the Chinese Army from 100 yards.

same here bought mine shot it like 3 times in the past 8 months fun but is a bit overkill too

if you have to split hairs then your argument is shit

no, but i feel safe in the fact that anyone who confronts me i can disable.
anyone.
bigger, faster, stronger. doesn't matter. i can smile and take care of my well being.
you? can you feel the same? can you walk down a dark alley, hear the shouts of a group of bigger guys and feel secure in the fact that you can protect yourself?
think about that and give me an honest answer, fag.

I'm crying with laughter over how stupid you are