Weed thread?

Weed thread?

Georgia, got 6Gs for $40, smokes okay.

1 being dirt weed, and 5 being mid, give this a 7.2

>generalstonerthread

damn that's a good deal. I get $10 a gram. Last shit i smoked got my so nice. Bought from a new guy so the new bud took me by surprise.

I walked around my friend's neighborhood with him late at night and we were both baked. It was incredible and it was so quiet and serene. We ended up at a train station and just sat there, smoked some more and talked. God that was a great night

Nearly Quad 6's

Id rate this an 8.
Good taste.
great smoke.
even better vape.

Citrus notes at the beginning following into a sweet earthy flavour.

This is what im smokin on right now. Its not brick weed for the record, i just threw it between my matress and boxspring and it smashed it. RIP pretty nugs..

12.5 p/g
not a US. Not in a weed friendly cuntry.

Oils are juuust right.

>edgy sideways shot m9.75

This was my last purchase before this one.

Oooh dat looks good man.

Oeyyyyy. That looks like itd fuck you up

Commencing a bowl of VCDC after this post.

Haven't been able to get a decent hookup in a while.
My good dealer is going to court soon.
Really wish I could be smoking some right now.

Yesterday's purchase. About $60.

Anyone in Atlanta want to help me out? At Georgia Tech and everyone I know is gone for the summer

That stringy leafy shit is garbage. As usual op is a 15yr old fag.

Real talk, boys. What do you fellow Ameriniggers think our chances of the herb finally getting federally legalized in the next four years is?

Anybody got any nice glass

I had some nice glass, but I currently have a hookah that I mix shisha and weed in. It's a pretty nice Ed Hardy one, around 150$ from what I've read.

I think once the longer term trends of tax revenue from fully legal and medically legal marijuana states becomes available, the likelihood increases.

An additional study of various crime and prison rates could also help.

Really the largest problem is much of congress is still under the impression that marijuana is an extreme taboo as bad as robbery, murder, etc.

As more people abandon ancient traditions like religion, which has been happening, I expect this to be lesser of an issue.

This are 20 pesos in Mejico... 1 dollar.
yeh, mexifag bla, bla, bla....

My cat fucking loves getting high on catnip.

She becomes a kitten again.

4 years? Unlikely.

10ish? Plausible.

But then again, in the 1990s, I was saying it wouldn't happen in my lifetime.

I don't fucking give a shit what you got if that amount is $1.

Just make a shit ton of schwag blunts and fatass joints.

Anyone in 703 selling?

It'll get the job done. That's what counts.

I am impressed by the price difference.

Ironically, is the best weed of Sinaloa

bump with tits

Bump

Shit!

Bump with a platefull

i used to love smoking but i dont anymore and it fucking sucks. ever since i got raped while i was high, i can't do it anymore without getting an anxiety attack

dessert

Haven't smoked in nearing 15 years.
But the sinsemilla i used to get was fucking insane, i was an everyday everyway smoker until i wanted to get onto the mines, with a tolerance as high as i had, it used me to fuck me up pretty wicked.

bmup

That's what i like to call
"Mexican shitbrick"