So Sup Forums

So Sup Forums,

I responded to a craiglist ad and sent a condom full of my cum to a middle aged slut in my town through the post.

Perverted behaviour thread?

Tits are always related.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/kansas-sperm-donation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shes going to impregnate herself and say you raped her for alimony

Impregnated by a week old condom?

the cum will be dead by the time it gets there, but she did promise to video her fingering it in herself.

>condom full of my cum to a middle aged slut

>Pic relevant
>Hope you get to plow her.

>inb4 she's actually just using for some biology project that she's doing for University,

fucking a woman who fills herself with any strangers cum is a great way to get aids.

I respect dem satanic trips though.

>Well when you're a robot your life has absolutely no meaning usually so there's no reason to sweat small stuff like STD's

I didn't mean to do > god dammit

>pic related

I remember one day I saw a thread on Sup Forums saying to put your phone in your pocket with just the camera sticking out, and using headphone buttons to take pics.

I went out for hours trying to get some good videos but it was all too shaky.

Hooked up with a guy off a bareback site today, completely anonymous, wore a blindfold in hotel room, he was easily 8 inches and thick, he pounded so good

>through the post

my sides are in orbit

>1940's called

what, you gonna email it?

so...what is the attraction of sending it to her through the mail instead of delivering in person?

don't want to stick my dick in a filthy filthy woman, but I get off on her being a cumslut. Maybe if she offers I might give her a visit, but yeah I think this is enough to keep me satisfied.

>I think this is enough to keep me satisfied
manlet cuck detected

if you want to stick your dick in crazy you can be my guest.

crazy are awesome fucks, crazy with daddy issues are the best perverts to fuck

Dude you're so fucked. She's going to impregnate herself and you're financially responsible as the father. Even in the case of artificial insemination the court sees you as the father unless you have a contract be it written or implicit (implicit being donating your sperm at an actual clinic)
cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/kansas-sperm-donation/
Famous case of a sperm donor who donated out side of a clinic without a contract.
Depending on your state you can be held for as much as 45% of your monthly pay as child support.

the sperm will be dead you retard.

Or, she's going to claim rape and blackmail you for everything you have, no matter how little. She has your dna, she can prove it.

Sperm can survive in a standard latex condom for around 48 hours. Hope your mail service is especially slow.

it is slow, and she has none of my contact details cause it was all done via craigslist email relay.

Seems utterly moronic to expose yourself like that.

Go to a bar, buy some poor college chick a few drinks, put on 2 rubbers to numb yourself to all pleasure and fuck her back at your place. That's the American way.

>im not american
>autism

You do know your DNA is going to end up at a crime scene, right? GTFO of your country now, and go somewhere with no extradition treaty.

good thing my dna isnt on record with any cops.

You made a massively stupid mistake mate

Please, Craiglist gave it away. If you're too poor to leave your trailer park to get action on ladies night just get your rocks off with the cat lady in the double wide trailer with the Moo Moo. You can seduce her with Mtn Dew and a Garth Brooks CD

well if craigslist did give it away that would be awfully embarrasing, but nothing of legal consequence.

nah, they're coated in spermicide

>good thing my dna isnt on record with any cops.
Completely irrelevant.

Let's say, for the sake of argument, your DNA ends up at a crime scene. Anonymous caller reporting crime gives your description—it would be easy enough to determine the identity of most people with any online presence—cops arrest you, get court-ordered DNA sample, they have a match, you're fucked.

Just for the sake of argument.

good thing I have a record of the address of the real perpetrator, and in a city of over 1 million I really don't think I'd match any description any better than thousands of others.

And OP can't prove otherwise via his response emails?

I wanted a pet in FFXIV that was really expensive. Guy in my guild said he'd by it for me if I mailed him some of my own socks. Thought he was joking at first.

They were super dirty and filled with holes, but he said he liked it better that way. So I mailed some old socks to some guy knowing he would do nasty shut to them for a virtual pet.

As a bonus, be told me to be sure to keep it a secret from his IRL partner who was also in the guild. Apparently the guy had been dealing with this fetish for a while.