I'm a Muslim. Ask me anything :)

I'm a Muslim. Ask me anything :)

Other urls found in this thread:

kelownasucks.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PBUH can you please go away ?

What's your favorite player race in Morrowind?

the one where you behead the losers

Why should we ask you something?

Ammonia Nitrate or Nitromine?

Since you believe in fairytales of sand niggers getting 72 virgins what are other good pieces of fiction do you recommend to read up on?

this

If you hear five finger death punch and see a tank at the same time how fucked do you feel?

Do you personally pray 5 times?

like i hear shitty music and see a tank

How dose a bomb vest feel

you just did bitch

does yer left hand smell of ass

convert to chanology or we will Sup Forumsehead you

Convert to Christianity or we will fuck your lambs to death bitch.

How much hours do you fast? 14 hrs here

If an agnostic marries a muslim woman and that muslim woman cheats with another muslim what does the Quran say to do about that?

Will you and your cousins attack France during the Euros??

Allah vs Dr Manhattan
Who wins?

Which European city would you most likely bomb next week

>2016
>thinks muhammad is greater than tom cruise
Bitch please

15 here

13-15 here

What's the difference between a Jew and a Muslim?

the nose

how does it feel to be a absolute fucking retard?

In what way?

The Jew has a hook nose and the Muslim has a wider hooked nose? So, Muslims are Africanized Jews, like Italians and Greeks?

my culture actually says im above other religions so you're the retard

Kek

by scripture when a muslim wanks, you lose one of the 72 virgins when you die a martyr. how many virgins do you have remaining?

your culture is also full of rapists and terrorists so why should you follow such a religion that endorses the death and torment of innocent people?

Why do u mooslums deny Mohammed was a pedophile when he marry Iesha when she was 9yrs old?

86 because i take cum in my ass which adds to the number

because its the right way

ALLAUH AKAABAARRAAA

under rated, I don't care what anyone says

Why do you believe in an antiquated doctrine designed to control unevolved citizens in a time before major technological advances? Dp you realize religions are the first psychological warfare and first attempt at mass mind control? Why do you as a modern man still follow the man made doctrine designed to control moronic unevolved people from thousands of years ago? Do you realize how much of your life you have wasted and that you only get one life?

>a religion that endorses the death and torment of innocent people

Innocent by who's standard?
Are apostates innocent?
Are infidels of any kind innocent?

actually we believe war is a healthy way to control humankind

Don't worry you little shit. I will buy a Quran and wipe my ass with it tomorrow morning. Then smile every time a bunch of Muslim faggots get blown up by the glorious American empire. Long live America. Long live FREEDOM!

I hate it when cringy mudslime camel jockeys try to blend in with the normal western crowd. Isn't there an Islamic image board where in every post you talk about how great and blood thirsty Allah is?

Do you shove an extra stick of dynamite up your ass for good measure.

actually the western crowd should be adapting to our ways

its offensive seeing christmas trees and things like that

Muslim guy... You know the symbols of allahs name are a penis and part of gods language story?

kelownasucks.com

That proves my point and doesn't answer even one the questions.

You have proved my point that religious followers are the lowest level of modern day DNA and still need antiquated doctrines to give them purpose and morals that they can't rationale for themselves.

Since we've established you are an unevolved moron, how literal do you take the Quran and do you think it is all to be taken literal?

gr8 b8 m8

Where do ducks get down from?

typical american

What feels better 72 virgins or 72 goats?

fuck muhammumad

Been back home lately?

Roll quads and I'll convert

How does it make you feel to know that me and my brothers in arms used to carry packs of pork skins that we would shove into the mouths of sandniggers like you just before sending them to that goat fucker Allah?

fuck your mother and your sister and your whole family

Do you wash your goats dick before sucking it?

I'm very worried about this too. What's the plan fo the Euros, Muhammad?

Butthurt sand monkey detected

Already have! The pussy was tight!

we put curry in your mouths

lol right??

How many heads have you chopped off?

I got something for your mouth faggot op. How bout a nice pork sausage

I'd buy you a beer if I could

Shit Tariq I like curry. Plus that doesn't keep me from any afterlife rewards. Just know that you have fallen brothers that have come to you corpses covered in piss never to have any reward at all

beer is forbidden you shouldn't even be allowed to drink it

I'd happily have one with you

Are you from Qatar? Is your name Jafar by any chance?

May I borrow your koran please?

I need to take a shit and have no tp

He was stuck forever in the genie lamp you bellend

What should I do if I eat right, exercise regularly (1 hour a day 5 times a week), limit my sugar intake (no sodas, sweets or candy), quit drinking alcohol, and my triglyceride level is still above 700?

shit nigger, im no shit-skinned pedo-worshipping mudslime. I'd like to see the earth rid of every last one of them, man, woman, and child... for the greater good and progress of humanity. If humanity is a single living being, islam is it's cancerous tumor.

Do I really need to format my new hard drive after installation? Also, why do SSD's have an option to defragment? I thought you didn't need to defrag SSD's because of the way they store information?

How old are you?

why don't they use toilet paper in Qatar?

Shouldn`t u be ramadanding? Like praying all day, no eating and no fucking and fapping on Sup Forums

Kek

Why is my eighteen year old coworker changer her fucking religion to Muslim over a guy. Yet when I ask her should we get a pepperoni pizza from next door she says pork is dirty and denies her "religion" when I ask of she's Muslim. I even offer to buy a cheese pizza and she says no. So I buy a pepperoni pizza and she gets upset. What the fuck is wrong with people