Timothy Runnels gave this kid permanent brain damage by tasing the kid in the chest and allowing the current to run for...

Timothy Runnels gave this kid permanent brain damage by tasing the kid in the chest and allowing the current to run for about 20 seconds, which is four-times longer than officers are trained to have their tasers deployed.

Runnels admitted that he violated the teenager's civil rights during the arrest by intentionally dropping him face first on the pavement while Masters posed no threat. The teen suffered cardiac arrest, but survived due to medical treatment given at the scene and at a hospital.

And Runnels only got four years. Pretty fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/video/dashcam-footage-shows-cop-tasing-a-teen-into-cardiac-arrest/
liveleak.com/view?i=e54_1465262957
youtube.com/watch?v=0lfJ5WSpiWA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did the kid do in the first place?

Got a link to the vid?

kid died man...cop got 4 years...happened 10 miles away

At least post the video.
nypost.com/video/dashcam-footage-shows-cop-tasing-a-teen-into-cardiac-arrest/

Okay that video was shit.
Have this instead.
liveleak.com/view?i=e54_1465262957

suspicious car, kid wouldnt get out of car or produce license

youtube.com/watch?v=0lfJ5WSpiWA&feature=youtu.be

Picture of the teen in the hospital. The prolonged tasing also made him go into a coma. As I said earlier, because of all the injuries he suffered, he now has irreparable brain damage.

So what's the problem exactly? If he did as he was told this wouldn't of happened. Yeah the cop went overboard but he shouldn't have years of his life thrown away because some little shit wanted to be disrespectful and disobedient

He was nonviolently resisting being arrested for no reason. Got pulled over because the cop thought it was a car involved in an earlier crime.
At least the cop in this case knows he fucked up, and is serving some time as a bonus. More than you might typically see, but the kid was white, so...

No he didn't. The kid nearly died, but he survived. He's not who he once was though. Brain damage will cause that.

Fucker disrespected a cop he all ready had brain damage.

my bad user thought he deaded

Except the plates didn't even match the car that he was looking for. He said he thought the car smelled like weed. He gave a kid brain damage because he thought his car smelled like weed. That's fucked.

Lol, Jesus.

And the fucker is walking out of the courtroom grinning ear to ear. No remorse for what he did. Hope this fag gets raped every day by some dude named Tyrone while he's in prison.

Meant to post this

What a bad cunt. Niggers deserve it

Jaw is broken in.
Should've went there shot the kid in the head while he was unconscious to end his upcoming torture that will be his new life if he is at a mental state to even function as a personal self.
Then torture the cop and re-write the laws so that cops are trialed as extreme murderers since they have weapons while most civilians are unarmed.

A torture harsh enough to make the murder of Junko Furuta look like a childs play.

Cops are never held accountable for their actions. Four years for this shit. Any other person would get life, but because he's a cop, he gets off easy.

>file deleted
That's no fun.

I saved it