Yo Sup Forums just turned 21. Looking for recommendations on drinks to try now that I can legally

Yo Sup Forums just turned 21. Looking for recommendations on drinks to try now that I can legally.
So I guess I'm starting a drinks thread. Post your go to drinks, favorite brews, and emasculate others for their choice of drink.
My go to is pic related w/ coke.
What are you drinking Sup Forums?

Also enjoy Jaeger straight as it was the first alchol I ever got drunk on as a teenager and Pisco Sours are cool too

Amarreto sours are pretty good but m a beer drinker

See thats the thing I usually go for the hard stuff straight away.
If I'm drinking beer I prefer modelo, dark is better.

Mixed drinks at a bar are always a crap shoot you could get good or shit.

Makers Mark and coke

Bourbon or scotch. Unless you'really a cuck then stick with smirnoff ice.

>mixing vodka with a large Slurpee

Become a whisky man,
Chivas Regal, Jack Daniels, Buchanans, Black Label.
No annoying hangovers with whiskey. I drink whiskey after a long day at work and it relaxes me so much

>travel back in time or age backwards 3 years
>travel to Prague/Germany/Ireland/Austria/anywhere other than America
>drink good beer
>drink good drinks

all I drink

Old Whiskey. 3oz Whiskey and 10oz Orange Sunkist over 4 ice cubes. If not strong enough, just adjust the ratio. Tasty stuff gets me drunk every time

Haven't had any hangovers with rum in the past.
But I can't say I've given whiskey a fair chance either. Only ever had 1 part Jack Daniel's + 1 part Fireball shots back to back for an evening.
Shit wasn't very fun.

rum makes me piss the bed. Nothing else has done it. I don't know. Rumchata brings out the kid in me and tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch though, which is cool

Sazerac and Manhattan are both great mixed drinks.

I personally like Buffalo Trace or Weller neat (i.e., plain, no ice or anything else mixed in). Blanton's if you're rich or want to celebrate.

Also, Matusalem is the best rum. Not even a contest. Don't mix it with coke or anything--you do this with crap rum. Matusalem you just drink neat, or on the rocks.

This shit is CHOICE if you like whiskey. Smooth as hell and better than other mainstream whiskey like Jack Daniels. I get on some Devil's Cut and water at least once a week.

Go for some Pappy Van Winkle neat if you can find it. Otherwise Blanton's on the rocks is an excellent choice

Jäger is always a good option. Fireball if you're a bitch

Whiskey is great man. I'm all for beer, whiskey, and wine. For a fun shot, try the Four Flaming Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
>25% Jameson's
>25% Jonnie Walker
>25% Jack Daniel's
>25% Jim Bean
>a layer of Bacardi 151 on the top
>light on fire
>blow out
>smoothest shot I've ever had

For people in the midwest, Bickering Brothers Whiskey out of South Dakota is some good whiskey. Thoughts?

> amerifag detected
> mfw I started drinking when I was 12

There's a shooter called Space Pussy someone gave me on my 21st and it's still one of my favorites; if you like the kind of fruity stuff it's worth trying. I also just learned to make a gin fizz and they're fun in a retro sort of way.

None. It's all poison. The sooner you learn that the better.

the kraken black spiced rum. shits cash, its my go to liquor

Now that you're 21, you just have to try a bunch of stuff.

You have to find out if you're a beer, wine, or spirits person. Most people like one or two. Fewer people like all three.

For beer, you have to try lots of different styles. See what you like. I like dark beers, but it's summertime and 100 degrees out here, so I've been drinking Hefeweizen and IPAs because they're crisp and refreshing.

For spirits, you have to find out what you like. There are lots of things to try. Bourbon, rum, whiskey--Irish, Scotch, Tennessee, etc--gin, vodka, brandy, etc. Anything above $25/bottle will usually be decent enough to try for the first time. If you don't know what you like, I wouldn't make your first impression a cheap spirit. If you drink a $15 bottle of Bourbon, you're probably going to learn that Bourbon is bad. Get a decent Bourbon, instead, and once you like it and develop a tate for it, then you can buy cheaper bottles to use for mixed drinks, and things.

whoa man, step back before you fall over those edges

Bleach

Shiieett a lot of you are recommending whiskey.
Anyone wanna toss me like a tier list or an inforgraph so I can learn up on some whiskeys?

>this. All of this.

This

just get a bunch 2oz mini bottles and find what you like and what you dont.

try them. Don't go cheap. Black Velvet is cheap, but not the worst if you're financially troubled.

Moscow Mules - 2 parts vodka to 2 parts fresh lime juice. Pour over ice. Top your glass off with ginger beer for a traditional, or dry ginger ale for a sharper, more cooling drink.

Had too many of these while high on MDMA once, tried to titty-fuck my bosses sister at a pool party. Not like, propositioned her quietly and got blown out, but like full-on tried to insert my dick into her cleavage. Shit is potent.

i never go for beer.
i think it tastes awful and dont know how people can drink it.

liquor doesnt taste good either, but at least it doesnt taste like shit beer.

i see you lie amaretto OP. put some in a cup, put some orange juice in there. a couple of ice cubes and you are good to go. cant even taste the alcohol so it becomes very dangerous. i prefer disarrono for my choice of amaretto though. ive never tried any other amaretto.

this is what i drink when im being casual at my house or a friends house

but if im going out to a bar or club ill always get a cape cod. (cranberry juice and vodka with ice) super simple tastes good. might be a little girly but fuck it. im not one to try and be a macho man.

if all else fails ill just ask for a jack and coke.

wait is this like 4 separate shots or just one big drink?

>smoothest shot i've ever had

not it's fucking not

Thats a retarded drink

Yeah I went on a Devil's Cut kick awhile back. Tasty stuff.

Once woke up in the emergency room after a night of rum, the same night i was collected and driven home. When i woke up the next morning i felt completely fine, even though i had smashed my head directly into the pavement, head first, while running.

Can reccomend, though dont go to the emergency room, doctor thought i tried to off myself, was kind of annoying.

one single shot. equal parts of the 4 whiskeys, and then a small layer of the 151 (super flammable rum that's 151 proof) so that you can easily light it aflame.

I can assure you, I've never had a smoother shot. It went down without any issue. No wince, no foul taste, nothing. Shit was amazing
and I don't care about your opinion

i feel like ive seen videos of poeple spilling this drink on themselves cuz they hesitate cuz fire.

I hear bleach and vodka is a good one faggot

Gin and Lemon Water

you blow out the fire before you bring it to your lips, you fuckass. Think of it like a birthday candle. You don't eat the cake while the candle's burning the roof of your mouth

Single Malt Scotch

Bombay Sapphire is really good

I've never understood why people get stucked whith a specific type of drink.

Liqueur, wine and beer are all great, you just have to enjoy everyone in their specific particularities.

Also, When it comes to liqueur, never mix it with soda or anything else, enjoy them just as they really are. Coctails are for fags.