So Sup Forums im going on a trip to america (im from england ^-^) And i was wondering if any one would be willing to...

So Sup Forums im going on a trip to america (im from england ^-^) And i was wondering if any one would be willing to donate even 1$ to help me ^-^ anyone who does i will be happy to give them my personal snapchat instagram and kik so they can follow me on my journey we might even be able to meet in your home town ^.^ (so far im going to be in san fransico area new york and texas) Maybe more, So if anyones interested in donating

legacyscraftmc.buycraft.net/category/629853

(thanks to my friend for lending me a donation store)
Just choose the 'supporter' option and choose how much u want to donate ;)
Thanks in advance to anyone who is able to!

Come on guys i really want to be able to do more than just sit at home on my birthday ^-^

can you timestamp your dick for me?

I am a girl >-> so i cant sorry

tip: if you want donations, you're going to need to post tits+timestamp.

Also please dont be so rude on my thread ^,^

Why does everyone want tit ^-^
Dont they just want to help?

I appreciate the effort you are putting in with this bait user, but you're going overboard. Tone it down a little.

1. Who is user ^,^
2. What do you mean 'bait'?

JESUS CHRIST user I SAID TONE DOWN NOT RAMP UP

Thankyou to the first donator! ^,^ i will email you my snapchat instagram and kik over the email u paid with ;)

PLEASE TELL ME, Who is user o.O

hey change of topic but how do u feel about mudkips

'bump' ;3

Right?
>can't follow directions

Well if everyone wants a topic change uh we could? but what are mudkips?
And also that person looks like a guy?

Has anyone else donated ^-^ side question where are you all from?

Mudkips are the things on the back of a truck that keep mud from spraying on vehicles behind said truck

Oh well in that case.. My opinion is i have no use for mudkips there isnt much mud where i live >->

Sorry mudkips ^-^

No mud in Columbia?

wow you are so judgemental about how other girls look, you just lost a donation

Sorry as i said i am from england x3 i am not from columbia? o-o

How am i judgemental? sorry if i offended anyone? :C

Riiight. What part of England?
How about the first 4 of your post code?

Oh now i see sorry :C but i said that because i reverse searched it and its apparently a 'joke' so im guessing it not a girl ;c

I am from brighton england and my post code is 3187
No more info thou sorry ^-^ well at least not personal like home adress

>i reverse searched it and its apparently a 'joke'

That's my fucking sister you monster

Also sorry if i did it wrong u said first 4 digits? But my post code only has 4 >-> have i done something wrong there?

But i did :( im sorry if she is really your sister..
Tell her im sorry :C

it's been fun OP, but I have to get some work done. enjoy the b8ing

Still dont know what baiting is ^,^ but bye!

Tits or gtfo

This thread has gone quiet o-o

>3187
Like I said, you're not from England.
Brighton doesn't have that kind of post code.
Fuck off, you scamming beaner.

alright but no face pics ;) those are for donars only!

protip: 3187 is the postcode of brighton, australia

that was actually a nice bit of trolling OP

Yes it does! Look it up!!!

Okai you got me i didnt want to give out my location ^-^ anything wrong with that!

Here are the mistakes that you made:
Brits don't write "1$" they would write "$1"

Also..

3187 is the post code for Brighton Australia, NOT Brighton England,. No Brit would ever confuse themselves for an Aussie.

Therefore you're a lying nigger.

No, it motherfucking doesn't.
This guy gets it:

As i said im not from brighton i just didnt want to give out my real location because tbh i live in a small town outside of brighton and it would be easy for people to track me there if i gave u a real location

How about the right country, cocksucking nigger?
You said England.

IF THERE ARENT TITS W/ TIMESTAMP IN THIS FUCKING THREAD IN 2 MINUTES IM TAKING THIS SHIT DOWN

i dont get whats so wrong ;( i just dont now brightons post code so i looked it up (im actully from a town outside brighton) but i didnt want to give my real town so i did one that was close

I dont want to show tits sorry! ;(

ENGLAND isn't AUSTRALIA you dumb fuck

Read the thread before you post ;)

If you were from any city on the continent then you would have instantly know that postcode wasn't remotely close to an English post code.

>You're entirely full of shit.

Uhhhh read the thread pleasssseeeeeeeee

pull your head out of your ass.. before you post.

stop wasting everyones time and show tits you greedy bastard. no one cares if you get to mexico

This thread has gone crazy o-o

I just want to see america i have little money ( i can get there allready but i dont have much spending money)

HA! Lying cunt!!! You didn't even bother to find out what form UK postal codes are in! I have lived at several different post codes in the UK, NE9 6xx, MK41, MK42 and MK45.

How about this! Next donator for ur username select ur gmail and i will send u a tit pic NEXT DONATOR ONLY!
TIME STAMPED AS WELL!

get aa god damn job then you lazy fuck

I want to see europe but it's not going to fucking happen and that's life

fuck you, you stupid cunt.
8/10 women from the uk are hit.
lets hope you're part of the other 20%

i would like to help you :) maybe!

;(
whys everyone so rude i hope you not all american

I'll put a coin in your slot if you wanna bend over for me peasant gurl

Where sre the fucking tits?

Dont call me a peasent but as i said :) first donator i will send a nude to them with time stamp (if you dont trust me there is always the charge back on paypal)

Why are you trying so fucking hard to convince someone trolling, that they're trolling? They've won as soon as umadbro

because most of the stories on this website are fiction and yes, most of us are american.
i have no idea what park of the uk you live in, but once you get to san francisco, and new york especially if you're out of manhattan, people here are dicks. life here is shitty. everyones looking out for themselves and their own.
unless you a trust fund baby or are born into money. even the middle class here is shitty.

I'd like to slap this moron. If I wanted to make up a post code I'd look on a post code map. Pick a random place like DH2 1JN or DE21 7AF. They never start with numbers.

As i said first first donar gets nudes so if u donate first u get the tits ;)

oh ;( i was always told america was great

we call them mud flaps. Some women have them too, the real dirty ones like OP in the real world

no, no one wants to just throw their hard earned money at you for no reason.
you can tell people they are being rude, but frankly you're the one who is rude for asking and it's just part of your koi little bullshit games anyways.

o-o women cant have a 'mud flap' well none in the uk do?

This is just some lowlife cunt. No better than standing on a street corner pan handling. I am British. This person is a drug addicted coon. I'll be flying into SFO at the end of this month.

clearly. at least no one else is entertaining this idea.

No you see that's not how it fucking works here alright
You want our attention? You want us to help you?
Post your tits with the current date written nearby.
If you don't nobody will help you. And you can GTFO
Alright, now that we cleared that out of the way which one do you chose
A. Tits
B. GTFO

Oh sorry ;-; even $1 is good >->
Im not asking for much (plus donator gets nudes in exchange)

kek

so practical tips for next time you pull this shit OP:

-find some random picture of a girl that you cant reverse image search and work with that if requested
-pick an age. You're saying 21 but writing like a 14 year old homeschooled japanese girl.
-the postcode thing was probably accidental but pretty good, 8/8 for that.

Take this as a lesson learned, brush up your game, and next time you might actually scam cash out of some autists.

Im sorry i promised only donators get nudes so sorry

See

LIAR!

your stupid nude body is not worth $1 dollar.
also, why are you asking us for us currency?
>side note- the tits and time stamp are not only for amusement but more importantly confirmation that you're not full of shit, which you so very much are.

i am 21 ^,^ not japanese and yeah i just didnt want to give a post code from my real town also i might send a face pic and or nude but i wouldnt post it on here

peasant, peasant, peasant KUNT

how am i lying?

You give one of these dogs a nude and it will be here every day for the next month. You are a good troll or a total moron. Since you can't lie convincingly I am going for Nigerian scammer.

;( why are you being so mean?

if this is actually OP, I have a great investment opportunity for you. guaranteed to double your money in a month.

Sounds like it'd work pretty well for your holiday no?

Because you are a liar. Nothing you say as verification is close to true. What is everyone in Britain talking about right now?

why are you being so koi and indirect?
acting like a little cutie girl wont do shit.
>most 21 year old girls from the uk are complete and total monsters, or trolls.
either way, you're not getting shit, doll.

If op is real post a pic of your view from any window of the house/flat/apt
If not tits with timestamp always works

;( why can't you use your stupid phone to take a picture of a piece of paper with todays date on it.
>;(

Too late. You would have said by now if you were British, because everyone is talking about Brexit.

op clearly has no idea how to scam or how Sup Forums works.
just playing stupid like thinking they're smart.

Yes i guess what do you want?

Lying scum has gone awfully quiet. Have a reward for sticking around.

OP SELECTS:
>TITS
>>GTFO

Well in my town everyone is talking about going over to brighton or going to france

Please delete im trying to keep this thread clean!

Bullshit. Nobody talks about the gay paradise just down the road. Fucking Brighton. Like talking about going to Skegness.

That's not how this works.