God tier comedians

God tier comedians

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xxX7QCll3oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Robin Williams.

amber heard's purse.

Master of none is okay but this guys stand up is like 4/10 dude..

This has to be bait.
>but I'll bite

>AHHHH, IPODS, IM A MAN BABY, AHHHHH AHHHH, NAME DROPS, AUTO TUNED MUSICIANS

if you think Aziz is god tier than you have absolute shit taste

this af

you start OP

Peter Barerra

>god tier comedians
you
for implying that this whiny nerd is funny

Master of none had like 4-5 scenes I actually laughed at. The ice cream bit was hilarious but aside from that the show falls as flat as his stand-up.

Still, he is likeable. certainly not god tier

yes, good job, you identified clear bait!

how was your junior high graduation

Dylan Moran, Mitch Hedberg, Doug Stanhope, Patrice O'Neal, Louis C.K., Dave Chappelle, George Carlin, Richard Pryor, and Bill Burr off the top of my head. Plenty more.

better than yours you fucking virgin faggot

lmaoooo

Brian Regan

eeesh mine was better plus = dubs nigger

get on my level

I truly enjoy Daniel Tosh's stand-up, especially his last special, People Pleaser I think. Its great.

This guy.

Now he is god tier

IN NO SPECIFIC ORDER

Bo Burnam
Adam Ray
Louis C.K.

The OG

this is celery b8

Man was a pimp but more of a social critic than a comedian.

The only funny thing this guy has been apart of was when Eric Andre set off fireworks on his talk show. his voice is annoying as shit.

Have you seen it?

Carrot top

Best roast moment is from Jeselnik

>Jeselnik makes a Richard Pryor reference & nobody laughs
>Patrice: "Too many white people, man."
>Anthony: "'Too many white people?' You know what no one ever says? "Too few black people."

Me, myself and I.

Robert Schimmel = all time favorite
Told jokes about how bad his daughter drove ...ended up dying in a car accident with his daughter driving. RIP

get real man
90% of george carlin's material is on the fart joke level

love this guy

People ask me; "If you could bring back someone from death, who would it be and why?"

Always have I said George C, and I REALLY want to hear what he would say about the current situation with the economy and this horrible election.

Check 'em

Go on netflix. Watch "thoughts and prayers". The man is what I would consider a genius and right on par for what I imagine the average Sup Forumstards sense of humor is.

If you tell me you've seen it already you're lying.

Word play was his level

love his bit about how his piss stinks

"i'm pissing 20 yards away from my friends in the woods in the Alaskan wilderness, this shouldn't be a who farted situation"

or something along those lines

thoughts and prayers is great

he didn't get political till later on in his life. his early stuff is real white bread and mainstream

Yes.

Make Happy was great

But bo can take himself too seriously and get too meta

but then he acknowledges how meta he is getting thinking it will make it less meta but it just gets more meta

is that aziz ansari the feminist piece of shit

Bill Bailey and Bill Burr

Checked
The what's new pussycat skit had me rollin'

Axis Ansari fucking blows I hope you're trolling, all he does is scream and talk about how he knows Kanye, he's a little annoying bitch

I saw it say one bitch ass nigga. I was waiting for its release. I love the guy

I was involved in a carjacking, luckily none of it got on the upholstery.

This guy, I listen to when i'm relaxed.

/thread

You know nothing my friend

Bill Bailey is truly godlike. My contribution is Eric Andre, someone tell me his show is not about as good as it gets.

>They set up Guardians of the Galaxy to have a sequel, I definitely wanna see that shit

Russell Peters

motherfucker is not even funny.
>bunch of 15 year olds ITT with shit taste

Word.

hilarious.

based norm

Checked.

don't pretend that one or two existential rant makes up for years of
"so what's the deal with people who eat peanut butter, man?"

Checked.

In the event of an emergency, an oxygen mask will fall from the ceiling...yeah, it doesn't save you, it just keeps you from smelling the guy next to you shitting in his pants...

Don't confuse ranty anger with being funny. Carlin is not god.

him talking about shitting down the shower drain was insane

Eugene Mirman has pretty damn good standup regardless what you think of his voice work in other stuff

stop.

Hillary Clinton

no one believes that lying cunt will be president

This guy, was good, then he got repetitive.

Bo is great. He truly puts his experiences into his work, and can also just be fucking ridiculous. He parodies well, his songs are appealing and he is a great linguist. He's one of the more talented comic-musicians out there in my opinion. I got to see him live and it was amazing.

his standup is meh but like the bits he does with visuals or the thing with the Massachusetts parking law are great

So we're not gonna talk about Joe Rogan, Joey Diaz, Bryan Callen, Sam Kinison or Richard Pryor?

Your information is obviously from your misinformed fatherly figure, he was great. Some of his stuff was trivial, but most of it wasnt. He had a fuckin supreme Court case based on his "7 words you cant say on television"... he was the bomb

Northernlion-His random commentary's great I could leave it on when grinding on Stardew Valley and be content just listening.

Got a few laughs from this guy

/thread

His bit on Delta was amazing

This guy is the best

and dont confuse a series of "umm" "uhhs" for jokes, you autist. you only listen to hannibal buress to show off how racially "cool" you are to your cunt friends anyways.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xxX7QCll3oc

You haven't even posted a single one. Faggot.

Nigel farage

shit taste is shit taste. not only is there nothing you can do about it, its also not my fucking problem.

Jim Gaffigan is pretty good.

Moar

eric andre is awesome