General degradation thread. Post what you would do to the girl above you

General degradation thread. Post what you would do to the girl above you

Other urls found in this thread:

gallery-dump.info/amateur/tyler-s-ex/195004/images.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will post for the first couple of anons to get the ball rolling

Lure her in with the promise of cake behind the bleachers. Once she's there, slap her around and smother whipped cream all over her face. Lead her out into the middle of prom with her dress torn and her tits exposed.

slap her around and make her beg for it

Wait until she's home alone with her cat or whatever the hell she's normally with. Pick her up, tear off the shower curtain she's wearing, and dump her in the middle of a kid's pool of mayonnaise or something.

Leave her there so everyone can laugh and jerk off onto her throughout the dawn.

Return her to the ocean.

Is this the same girl as been posted?

She's got nice tits. Right there, spear her into the water. "Accidentally" pull off her bra and hold her just above water so everyone - even the fat woman to her right - can see her tits.

spear her like the whale she is

Wouldn't do anything to these fatasses

They do it to themselves when they step outside

She's cute. Hold her arms behind her back, get someone to do that, and then cum all over her hair. Cut it off and stick it to her. All over her body.

yeah she does have nice tits

Bring her to church for dying her hair and all that shit. String her up on a cross and paddle her breasts until she cries out for mercy.

she needs to get fisted in that ass

Face fuck her and make her try to keep the glasses on the whole time

Fuck her throat and pour every drop of cum I have down it

Ds

put her legs behind her head and fuck her

she'd make for a good slave, you could literally do anything to her

Would take her out in public and let people use her as a toilet

How about this feminist bitch?

Fuck Right from behind while she eats out Left. Then make Left jerk me off over Right's face.

anyone let me know?

gallery-dump.info/amateur/tyler-s-ex/195004/images.html

Worship her ass

i'd slap that fat bitch around, and skullfuck her til she cried. then i'd force her to swallow my cum because she obviously likes eating so much, the massive slut.

Fuck those tits until they're raw.

give her a hug and ask her about her day

Make her suck my dick until I could smear her tits with my cum.

I'd tie her up naked. Hook electrodes to her tits and pussy and start electrocution her. Then I'd get a strong vibrator and make her cum. Finally I'd torture her clit with a cattle prod, pliers, and some small really strong vibrstor. I may even suction tube her clit so it's all red and swollen.mince she was exhausted from screaming and crying to that I'd fuck her relentlesdly. Then I'd start over haa.

Ha I want to see a video of that. What would to coke be good for?

Keeps her awake longer, possibly causes her to develop an addiction to continue fucking her up afterwards

i'd tie her up and beat her with a belt until she was red raw, stick a horse cock dildo in her pussy and ram her asshole until she begged for mercy

Grab her by the ankles force her legs open and pound her cunt raw. Then grab a fistfull of hair and skullfuck her deep, pinch her nose so she slowly suffocates on my cock

You would really do that if you could without consequences? Would you stop fucking her when she passed out?

i'd push her face down onto the floor and fuck her ass while she filmed it. then pull her up by the hair and fuck her mouth, slap her a few times and cum all over her face

Anal creampie

i'd lift her skirt up, stuff those starfish deep in her asshole and fuck her pussy until she squirted all over my cock

She's a model

Tie up right and make her watch her friend get brutally raped and physically abused, the entire time reminding her that she is next. When done toss their naked bodies a shady area to be reused by niggers

What would you do to her?

More of her!

Be as rough as you like

Face fuck until I die of dehydration

kidnap them and make the brunette flip a coin; if its heads she fucks blondie in the ass with a baseball bat till she cums. if tails then blondie has to work a fist into her friends cunt and ass.