R8 my new bespoke jacket bros

r8 my new bespoke jacket bros

Güt as Fück

Get a better tailor. Shits to long.

yuck

How is it too long?
It's good for traditional length, I don't like bum freezer jackets

such an odd looking fit, or maybe its just the way you're standing or maybe you have a goofy body type

0/10 tailor
I like how your suit looks like from walmart

>walmart

my thoughts exactly

>pleats and bespoke
where's the fedora and pipe?

Looks like he went to Ross sales bin or Goodwill

hahahahahahah, OP go cry in shame

What's wrong with gusseted pockets on a jacket?

looks horrible, ure too skinny

Wtf user, is that your mother's hand on your shoulder?

nothing, not if you are a fag

Should be a couple of inches shorter makes sense if its made to measure.

if you're going for a 'i want to molest cartoon animals look' you're golden.

if you want to actually look good, consider dressing well.

then again, a fedora would certainly complete the ensemble.

What's "faggy" about them?

Explain lad

how do you know that he isn't wearing it?
he has a fedora for sure

Poor fag spotted

>What's "faggy" about them?

people can wear whatever they like, but when someone get a poorly made suit and want "b/ro" to rate it, then fag level overloads especially the suit is just mediocre

What's poorly made about it?
I mean u keep throwing buzzwords but I want to know why you think it is poorly made.

firstly, i assume someone who shows on B how their suit is made is hardly note worthy in world of bespoke suits. I take it that you are a kid in early 20s who just started and wanted something fansy so you walked into your local tailor store who is still making their suits using patterns from the last century. From fabrics selection I guessed that it ain't exactly Huddersfield collcection. Any seasoned suit wearer will carefully pick his fabric. If my guess of your age is right then you picked the wrong fabric. Son, if you can't rock that houndstooth fabric at least get a better cut. The shoulder is all wrong, combined with pocket, I don't even know what you are trying to say about this messed up junk. your tailor sold you the most generic pattern that is easiest to make and fits your body ill. Nothing is wrong with that patch pockets but like other user suggested patch pocket with a longer cut look dated, very very dated. if u want a good looking suit look at this

Actually it's not made with a pre-made pattern. The man is an older gentleman and the way he cuts the clothes reflects that but I don't mind older style. As for the shoulders, I see nothing wrong with them

older style still rocks if you know anything about style. but depends on what. 70's roger moore suit lasted till today and still influences tom fords suit design. the reason your suit look dated is because it lacks style or distinctive characters. Mediocre like my last reply. Like i said the cut you got doesn't emphasis on the houndstooth fabric nor complements your body which looks straight as fuck and you don't look remotely close to good. if u want to lie to yourself to be happy sure go ahead but if u ask us then we will tell u u look fucking retarded now piss off

roger moore is already on down hills in this photo and losing body shape but a good suit cut holds it together while your suit lacks character and style, it lacks the fabric and cut to make it stand out from walmart suit

while due to its poor fabric choice and cut you also lack the modern youth vibe to it. who fucking wears houndstooth anymore for fuck sake also get Neapolitan shoulders you cheap fuck. Let me guess you paid less than 800 usd for the suit

I paid about 1.1k for the jacket.

then congrats you got ripped off for a possibilty well made jacket but 100% out of style and touch

I wouldn't put the blame on the tailor, it was mostly me making the style decisions. Which shows because I do like vintage styling. But thanks for the feedback, lad.
Any tips for the next commission?

two buttons? ewwww, you must be Bavarian

going out right this moment, but that said if u want vintage styling, go plaid and wide peak lapel or go look at some isaia napoli/kiton/tom ford designs, bye dude good luck

Find a reason to go to Singapore and buy some clothes from there. Bespoke suits for $400-500. Pick your cloth and everything.

Not quite as good as American, English, or Italian-made suits, but the fitting is fantastic and the tailors are pretty damn good.

Bonus: most tailors there use Italian wool

It's actually a 3/2 roll. It's kinda like a 3 button jacket but the third button is non functioning. It's decorative.