What do I do /b? I didn't work out with college, the U.S. military didn't want me because of my scoliosis...

What do I do /b? I didn't work out with college, the U.S. military didn't want me because of my scoliosis, shit tier job, and no love life? Do I an hero already or what's next /bros?

There's nothing wrong with your life or with you. What's going on is that your superego is saying that you "should" be this or "should" have achieved that by now. Just treat yourself kindly and live each day the best you can. Life unfolds gradually, you can't force it. Start talking to yourself the way a kind parent or mentor would - it's ok the make mistakes, it's ok to take things slowly and learn at your own pace.

Peace, user.

I never had a good parent and I just barely met a good mentor in my uncle. I drink everyday just to get rid of all this pain I feel inside. What do I do to make myself a better person? I constantly look for better jobs and try to be a good person. Why do I keep living a shitty life?

Same. Military rejected me because of my dermatitis. That was very tough for me at the time since I had no plan B. Its been almost two years but i've moved on and I think i've found my new path to take. My words to you dear OP is to not lose motivation, like said, don't force anything. Live out your life in a calm manner and be patient, good things will come your way but you also have to be willing to work for them. Do that and i'm sure you'll be just fine OP.

What was your new path, if I may ask? Sometimes I feel like I need to be a bigger person than who I am. I'm 22 and my friends are starting to graduate from college while I have nothing to show for the past 4 years. All I do is drink and work a part time job as a pizza delivery guy. I want to do something with my life but I feel hopeless

Stop drinking, it costs money and is a depressive. Travel, so you can see what options there are in the world. Listen to the people around you. Start to define some broader ideas of what you want to do and then start to narrow that down to specific actions to get there. Identify your strengths and weaknesses.

No gonna lie, without a degree you're competing against armies of people from around the world for a job. But you are no worse off than anyone who did a degree in history or art or drama or psychology and you don't have a mountain of debts.

You are free to do anything and go anywhere. So do it.

My new path is that of registered nursing. Might not be the most exciting career in the eyes of some but i've always had an interest in that kind of stuff. And look OP, I know the feel about seeing your friends do amazing things. Seen it too many times. I know people that went to school with me and traveled to Paris, Japan, Italy, London, and China. Part of me back then was a bit jealous because I wanted to do that. I was very miserable up until last year when I realized that there was no need to feel that way, no need to make myself feel that way. A thing I learned and a thing you need to learn is that life is not a race. Everyone has their story and you just need to focus on yours. Also, don't feel afraid to try new things.

In your case, i'd say to look for a job that requires you to be travel and be away from home. Like offshore oil drilling or welding. There's very good money to be made there and it could help you start off new.

I don't know what I want to do with life. Next week, my friend is going to Oregon and I want to travel there with him but but do I do after that? I used to travel all around Texas outside of Houston but I wasn't satisfied. I want to be happier. I'm not satisfied with life

we r on the same shit...college seems it wont work out but still tryinm fkin 21 years old and not doing shit with my life :/

An hero

>bonus points for stream

OP, does being a RN satisfy you? Maybe because I see my uncles being bread winners, providing for their wives and kids to where they are hard workers and mom's job is to be at home and take care of the kids. I love that. It hurts to know I can't do that.

Look for new opportunities OP, they are there, you just gotta find them. Don't be afraid to relocate to a new area to do those things. Don't be afraid to start over. I know it sounds cheesy but its do-able.

OP, I wanted to be a welder but I can't stay in school for my certificate. I can weld but no one hires here in Texas with the economy

Its not going to come to you sitting there at the computer.

But you know what? I'm 45 and I've never known what I want to do in life. I have a very successful career and make plenty of money in a very interesting job but I've never had a clear vision of what my life will be and where I will go.

Kill yourself pussy

go on an adventure. Become a drifter and hitchhiker

I'm scared to relocate honestly. I've always lived with my mom, since the hispanic culture wants us to be together until we get married with our SO. I have to pay for my own car, child support, insurance, phone line, and food and I barely make it. I'm scared to know I can't find a better job to pay for all that along with rent and utilities

live in the woods near small city, spend day asking 4 money, food, water. retreat back to hidden camp with your daily loot

>Be me, at 18
>Hated high school, didn't want to pay for college
>Be me 23 get married to pregnant girl friend
>raise kid as best as can with minimum wage jobs
>Be me, 27, got tired of it and saw maintenance job in paper, no skills needed.

Over the years I became a certified pool operator and then HVAC certified. I make bank and so does my wife. Neither one of us graduated highschool. I got my GED at 24.

Son graduated high school and went to college. He'll be graduating next year and plans on being a machinist.

All I am saying is pick a job, no matter how demeaning, and stick with it. Work hard and it gets recognized. Don't think you'll get rich or be successful. That takes hard work.

▲▲

I rarely get on my computer or anything online honestly. I try to live a life with who I work and my friends.

Are you happy?

>fuck

▲▲

HATE.
hate yourself, everything.
Hate, what keeps you alive.
Let the blade slide across your wrist.
Hate, the pain
Breathe in fresh air and let go of the world.
It's over brother, I hate you.

Look man, I know you feel desperate but trust me when I tell you that life does get better. Think of the person you want to be in 10 years. Hopefully you have a positive image of that guy. So, in order to get there you need to evaluate your life and figure out what exactly is currently preventing you from getting there. Figure out all the bad things and then come up with the good things that will help you overcome the bad ones. Basically, use your strenghts to overshadow your weaknesses. This can be done OP, just learn that no successful person ever reached the top without ever struggling.

I would be happy with a life like that. Life isn't easy and I feel you struggled. I wouldn't mind struggling. Being happy isn't about money, its how you live. I appreciate you user but I don't know, i'm scared, at the jobs ahead of me

There are jobs in Louisiana. Not necessarily welding but sand blasting which also pays good, while inside you can pick up new skills and become a welder.

I am in the sense that I have a fulfilling job, beautiful wife, great kid, plenty of money, live in a nice place, have good friends etc etc.

But there is always a nagging sense of unfulfilment, not having a clear sense of purpose, a fear of hitting 70 and regreting not doing more in my life.

However, I think this is fairly normal for most intelligent people.

Fear is what's holding you back man. We've all been there but its how you overcome it that will determine wether you are success in life or just another sad story.

I guess I'm just scared to fail. I want to get rid of that fear but since i've failed at everything else, it's really hard. Of course life won't be easy but I'm constantly letting myself down. I do wish to succeed in life some day

I'm happy for you user. You're getting to live a life I had. I guess the best thing I could say to you is I hope you are happy. Maybe one day i'll live the life you have with some satisfaction

I wish to become a success in life but i'm afraid to fail, like I have before

There's nothing wrong with failure unless you don't learn from it. Failure is how humans learn

Don't wish bro, make it happen. Its completely understandable that you feel that way but you have to stop putting yourself down and feeling sorry for yourself. Nothing will ever change or become accomplished that way. If anything, you need to keep on trying and if you fail then just try harder. No matter how many times you fall, what really matters is that you pick yourself up. Its like applying for a job and getting rejected over and over again until you finally get accepted. In the end it won't matter that you got turned down 100 times but that you got in that 1 time.

And you are from?

Here's what you do: if you have a license, deliver pizzas for a few years.

That gives you a driving history. You can use that to work at UPS or Fed Ex. Once you are an experienced driver you can make bank. Limo drivers make very good money and best of all, no college degree needed.

I've learned a lot from my failures but there seems to be no forward from them. I tried all of last year after I got laid off from working the oil rigs

I'm really hoping for that one job that accepts me. But the other 100 hurt. But I guess I should keep going strong until that one accepts me and I become good at it

Dubs so i'll say. I live in the south east part of Houston, TX. I worked for a oil rig job just 10 minutes from home making good money until I was laid off a little over a year ago

I wanted to work for USPS back in December but declined the offer after my store supervisor made a false promise to promote me from delivery driver to manager. Will definitely look back into that