ITT: We judge each other by what we drive. Pic related, my truck

ITT: We judge each other by what we drive. Pic related, my truck

Xterra owner reporting, 1st Gen
>maximum file size allowed is 4 mb

hell yeah buddy, got any cool shit on it or nah?

mine has lightly tinted windows and a very rusty roof.

Bought mine in a nice red colour.

Easier to find it in the parking.

Nothing special. Took it down the white rim trail, backwards, in the snow, at night, alone. And it did awesome. Only thing I would change is my 32inch 6ply tires for some 33 inch 10 ply.

05 jeep wrangler

Something like this

Any Jeep niggas out there?

I'm guessing its either full of tools, or youre a pedo.

exactly. the thing is, neither. i'm just always subjected to the latter. i bought because it was cheaper than losing money on a uhaul.

Same exact car color and all

hell yeah bro, nice jeep. Mines a white 05 Wrangler SE with half doors, khaki soft top, no lift.

I drove a 2000 Frontier for a decade, it would get out of holes in 4L for sure.
Transfer case sucked up a lot of power though and the shift points were fucked.

Drive a '13 F150 and like it.

You can avoid a lot of scrutiny by slapping some fresh paint on there. Even if its just a rattlecan job it should help.

Other than that, maybe keep a reflective safety vest draped on the passenger seat. Youre better off being seen as a handy man/city worker than a pedo

me again
>leaving work
>earlier that day, someone joked about how them and all their friends call vans like mine pedo vans, i agree
>need a ride home user?
>no, i drive this big rape van over here (thinking "rape" belittled my van's creepiness more than "pedo")
>....what van?
>....this big green van. fuck.

Info? Year? Looks damn fun

Nice truck, but is that topper supposed to be that ill-fitting?

>truck

What engine?

That place looks cool op, nice truck

1.6 the eco boost

fucking normies

Good shit, big fan of the half doors. I'm just running 2.5" of lift and 33s.

Its a combination of the lighting and the integrated tailgate spoiler thing that half the trucks do now. Snugtops overhang on the sides a little, so theres always a shadow under it, and the back looks like it has an overbite because the top of the tailgate has a lip.

You must be from
>>r9k
>Fucking autist can't even buy a car

noone will reply but mine is a silver LT. i work in a cubicle everyday and drive the speed limit.

living the dream

I Drive a 2000 frontier. I have always considered buying into 2003 but I haven't found one on craigslist that has a manual.

hows the Cruze? I was considering it but opted for the ford

Driving into the woods to suck some cock, eh?

Alpha Checking out

dead quiet, smooth, solid, comfy, big trunk, perfect size, anonymous and gets around 30 mpg.

it's GM so you can always get a great deal too. best car i've ever owned

Nice, good purchase user

The way this started, I thought I had switched to my Craigslist casual connections tab.

Alpha Checking out

I feel the same thing user lol
2001 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4x4 short bed. Did a torsion bar lift on the front to fit the 32" tires i put on her. I also put a 24" light bar in the grill. This truck kicks so much ass, its a bummer that they didnt catch on as much as the tacoma, would have made buying parts easier thats for sure
>what you have is sooooo much better
skaters gonna skate
look on car gurus, you might find something

I don't drive a car.
I just ride my bike everywhere I go.

2015 Malibu LTZ turbo

Go home fixxie brah. Nobody likes you. Your mechanic hates you. Your bottom bracket wishes you to die in agony

Nissan 350z and a TJ wrangler soft top

1968 VW Beetle

My JK.

It's gold, because gold jeeps fit right in round here.

what kind of incompetent needs a mechanic for their fixie? BTW its the sugino 75 crank and BB
shit is smooth as fuck

Identical to

cheap tires for someone with a gold jk dont you think?

If legit theyre probs skidpig tyres and in that design to look like he actually 4wds

Crv 4WD 2015

well the only reason i say that is cause
i have those tires on my vehicle currently cause for ATs theyre pretty cheap and durable

Just wait until you blow it up hop skidding. It will happen. And you will take it to a mechanic because you are on bald tires with s chain that won't stay on 15 miles from home.

my nigga.

what?
replacing a tire is easy. The chain doesn't come off easily either on a fix cause it's tight bro.

Your bottom bracket will blow up, and the stress of riding fixxie will rip the bearings out of the races, creating lots of play, and your chain will fall off and you will be 90% fucked because you are a brake less tard

Would drive
Would drive

I drive in the desert every weekend (this was a rare time my JK was actually clean...) and these geolandars just work great on sand. Have tried MTs and a few other brands of ATs, but these are my favourite so far.

(This is how my jeep normally looks... not so shiny)

how does the fixed gear have any more impact on the stress on the bb than a conventional bike? Maybe for a cheap shit tier bb but that will go on any bike not just fixies. The sugino bb is really burly and the bearings are like 1/8 inch in diameter

I can smell the rice burning

I have those exact tires. What other tires have you tried?

Nice! The only flexed shot I have is when I was stuck a few weeks back :(

both mine

Lancin Western Australia spotted

fucking sas'd out ass nigga

My t4, had it for 8 years now. It's my workhorse

2000 Sunfire Pontiac

sup
my ride
also my home since I got evicted 13 months ago.

Kumho AT51s - deflated nicely for the sand, but wore down quickly
Cooper AT3s - great tyres. Had them in 33", but swapped them for the geolandar 35s.
I tried some mickey thompson MTs but got rid of them, far too noisy for the road and really made things sluggish. Heavy, too. Probably great for crawling, but there aren't many rocks round here :)

08 Pontiac G6

Sold my pickup cause of the kid. I like this.. it's alright.

RS impreza

Dude I know the feels man it sucks

I'll post it once for laughs.
This was taken a few weeks back, it's slightly better now with a few other modifications.
(That winch is very useful, it's not for show)
Bonus points if you can figure out what type of car it was originally.
Currently modifying engine for a turbo charger or Nos.
If ya'll see me on the streets, I'll race you. For laughs.