High school teacher here, is there a sure way to notice that a female 18+ student wants my dick ?

high school teacher here, is there a sure way to notice that a female 18+ student wants my dick ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Oo8QzDHimQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

any kind of eye contact at all implies sexual desire

What's she doin? What makes you think she wants it?

I Agree.

She put it in her mouth

I took a psych class back in hs. I learned that interest is also showed by foot direction. Next time youre in class check to see whether or not her feet are pointed at you. If her legs are crossed or pointed away it shows discomfort. But if they open and directed towards you it means interest.

Also neck exposure. If youre talking and she tilts her head. Exposing her neck means interest as well

you usually know when she whispers something like:

>RAWR XD Sup Forums has the best me-me's LOL ROFL ;3 ;3 ADVENTURE TIME IS SUCH A GOOD SHOW icanhaz potato X3 lol sorry I can be a little random o//-//o

Must be from Texas. Im a Texan myself just outsourced for now, but god damn over 150 teachers have been caught doing sexual stuff with students just this year.

>I watch mental floss and matthew santoro but golly gee wouldnt it be embarrassing if someone called me out on such a commonly known fact
>psych class back in hs

I'm not thinking about anyone/anything specific. Maybe being provocative at school ? and/or unnecessary e-mails ?

I wish there was some kind common code, like, "take this bubble gum off your mouth", then she swallows it to show sexual consent.

boner'd pretty good at that last bit

No consent. Teacher is in position of authority so it's still stat rape if under the age of legal majority in your jurisdiction, even if it's above the age of consent otherwise.

fucking mexican bitches

If you browse Sup Forums, you already have no sex appeal to begin with. So why bother?

>be me
>second year integrated science teacher
>read your post

literally kill yourself.

if you already suspect that she wants it then it's worth the risk

Add her on snapchat

high school teacher here.

Gone are the days when you could play with your students. Now everywhere has cameras and microphones. Jealous people will turn you in because that is what they do for fun.

If you are female nothing will happen to you.

If you are male you will be put in prison with niggers who will rape you every single day.

My best advice for you Sup Forumsro is to stay far away from students no matter what.

I get flashed a lot (no underwear, short skirt) and I just have to pretend I didn't see it when I would love to just smash that right there right now.

In my own school in the past 4 years 7 teachers (1 male, 6 female) were busted for having sex with students. Only the male is in prison. The women got probation and community service.

So keep it at fantasy level my friend. You will thank me later.

>triggered

This is not true. The age of consent is still taken into consideration. Your future as a teacher, though, is heavily impacted, especially if a case is pursued.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Oo8QzDHimQ

wtf is an integrated teacher ? we got enough bullshit in education already

It allows me to teach grades 7-12 in physics, chemistry, biology, geology, and other specific science classes.

it means he didn't work hard in school

Give me my sides back or im going to sue you.

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.
You are not a high schooler, no one want to fuck you. even if she has a crush on you it a cute thing because you are a pussy. She wants probably is fucking that quiet cool kid you hate that doesn't do his homework and come in your class with headphones blasting. Give up

She puts her panties in your pocket.

bullied by Larquan in the locker room again?

>Flop dick out
>Ask if any 18+ girls want it

Laquan*
thats not even a real name Bill Nye the couldn't afford real college guy

This 1000x