Why does adding anime themes to music automatically make it shit?

Why does adding anime themes to music automatically make it shit?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qzefpc.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vddcvd.webm
my.mixtape.moe/venfdw.webm
my.mixtape.moe/blbzqm.webm
my.mixtape.moe/ngbgkx.webm
my.mixtape.moe/sktvrc.webm
track3.mixtape.moe/ktnuja.webm
my.mixtape.moe/uuvkfj.webm
my.mixtape.moe/cjgzen.webm
my.mixtape.moe/wyglkp.webm
my.mixtape.moe/mdlmbx.webm
track3.mixtape.moe/inmdom.webm
my.mixtape.moe/hhshhf.webm
track3.mixtape.moe/igrgnx.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because you're a pleb who stumbled on to the wrong site.

DUDE Sup Forums IS LITERALLY Sup Forums + CONTAINMENT BOARDS LMAO

But for real, I never come across anything good with someone's waifu slapped onto the cover. It's usually something like vaporwave, nightcore, or shitpost music.

Maybe you're just not into those genres then man
I like Vaporwave although a massive proportion of it is trite, nightcore I've heard too few of to really judge but I really didn't like it

Have you tried vocaloid at all? Depending on other genres you're into it can be pretty cool

I'm not really looking into listening to new genres mang, I was talking more like a mathrock album with themes about Erased, just as an example

Don't listen to ; it's all shit. Vocaloid is shit. That meme-tier vocaloid shoegaze album is shit too. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

>I was talking more like a mathrock album with themes about Erased, just as an example

Oh I've actually don't think I've ever heard an album with a concept that's literally about an anime, maybe sometimes a small reference nothing that big. Not sure how I feel about it, seems like it'd take a lot of talent to pull off in a non cheesy way

You're cool

Because very few anime are made by creators with a personality, cowboy bebop was created by a "real artist" thats why the OST is better than a lot of other anime (also it wasn't performed by some random japanese popstar)

Good point, it does get tiring that every opening in an anime sounds exactly the same.

Even jojo turned to shit in DiU but i want to hope it will be fix on VO

Because adding anime means most of time "popifying" the music. And there are very few exceptions to that rule.

you might like Beck

good music anime

flcl too but I'm sure you've heard of it

off the top of my head Serial Experiments Lain, Haibane Renmei, and Gunslinger Girl all have great soundtracks

ahem

>manga

I'm biased because muh waifu, but I like the first two discs of pic related

>implying the Gundam Build Fighters or Gundam Unicorn soundtracks aren't great.

Anime in general has very high quality music, and just because Bebop is one of the very few anime you've seen doesn't mean it's the only good one.

Yeah, these all sound the same:
my.mixtape.moe/qzefpc.webm
my.mixtape.moe/venfdw.webm
my.mixtape.moe/blbzqm.webm
my.mixtape.moe/ngbgkx.webm
my.mixtape.moe/sktvrc.webm
track3.mixtape.moe/ktnuja.webm
my.mixtape.moe/uuvkfj.webm
my.mixtape.moe/cjgzen.webm
my.mixtape.moe/wyglkp.webm
my.mixtape.moe/mdlmbx.webm
track3.mixtape.moe/inmdom.webm
my.mixtape.moe/hhshhf.webm
track3.mixtape.moe/igrgnx.webm

First 2 are quite different. Most of them are regular anime jrock/jpop and some jap nu-metal sprinkled in (common in the sense you can guess the genre and setting).
Listen to those tracks without looking at the flashy animation.

They don't sound the same. You are delusional.