Feels thread?

Feels thread?

Don't usually do this, but I'm going through a lot of shit, and I feel like I need to cry it out a bit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3gK_rfAV52E
youtube.com/watch?v=HLI2-kYMUEE
youtube.com/watch?v=bQpAZNb5s7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My date left me on prom. Was also my birthday . None of my friends and family said happy birthday. Get put down constantly . Am always sad. Most likely die soon from being fat. Only 19

One week this girl wants to be with me and be held by me and talk to me. The next she acts like nothing happened. Idk what she fucking wants and I've been dying over this since fucking october. Kill me now.

And we're graduating high school soon. I might be moving. But damn I think I love her. She's gonna fuckin hurt me and I know it but I cant resist. Fuck.

Happy birthday, user.

Same shit happened to me before. Crazy chick, decided to string me along while she already had a boyfriend. It hurts for a damn while, but it gets better

Gaaaay

For some reason. I still go on these threads without having the ability to feel anymore pain for others or even myself. I still wonder why. Has anyone gone to this level of life yet? If so, tell me.

Some girl I loved said she liked me but wanted to focus on school so she didn't want a bf at the time. Years go by we're good friends. Says she's moving school because she wants to find a guy and I'm like wtf what about me why doesn't anyone love Me. Crys lots never talk again, years later see her with a guy at Denny's was over her but all these emotions came out of no where. Cry all over my pancakes. Still miss her.

Well, I just lost my best friend from 8years today...

I don't really feel like I love my girlfriend anymore. She's gotten way too clingy and controlling. I've already found another girl that I like, but I'm worried about hurting my girlfriend and myself by breaking up, and I'm afraid of being lonely afterwards.

Feels like I'm getting there. I still have enough emotion to know that what I'm going to do, will fuck me up

Kinda sounds like she played you like a fool, man. I would be pretty angry, but try focus on forgetting about, cause she can't be worth it.

I mean i might of made it sound like she played me. But it's like she was such a good person and amazing we had so many laughs over years. Maybe I just fall in love to Much.

sucks

What happened, user?

this

since venting didn't work fuck it, what's a good way to kill myself and where? don't really want to traumatize some innocent fuck

Why do I to try and build a life for myself when my family is holding me back and aren't giving me much support...

Can someone dump a lot of green text pictures

I hope my Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy takes me away like it did to my uncles

Then my friends and family will actually give a fuck about me if anything

I don't want you to die.

Because you know you can do it, you know you're strong enough to fight through it.

You need to really think to yourself, write it down if you have to.
Do you really love her? Or is it just hormones and your brain compelling you to have sex.

If you've got anyone who cares the least bit about you, you're gonna traumatize at least one person. It's unavoidable

I am an awful person. My first girlfriend contacted me a few months ago and we've been talking innocently for awhile until she gets drunk one night and face timed me. She lays heavy hits that she still likes me. She's coming into town next month and I've arranged to meet her. I want to fuck her so bad she's the only person I've ever truely had feelings for.
The catch is I have a girlfriend.
I've been planning to break up with her in two months time but hottie will be coming before my set date. I don't want to break up with her before then but I don't want to cheat. The though of crushing her is haunting me everyday.
I'm an awful person and I want to cheat so bad. So fucking bad.

She could've liked you but not enough for a relationship. Maybe she just didn't want to tell you that you weren't good enough.

Just be honest and not a piece of shit.

Meet her, have a good time, tell her you don't love your girlfriend, tell you that you want her.
Whatever you do, don't have sex with her. Control yourself, don't be a faggot.

Break up with your girlfriend, get with her, then have sex with her.

There's no debating this.

>be me
>be 27
>father disaproved of me
>He laughed at everything I did
>He got one of his friends to beat my beta was up
>things go too far and I get seriously injured
>I can't close half of my mouth or my lower left eyelid
>father was a business owner and a good one at that
>the day comes and my father does
>I take leadership of the company
>a few years later down the line and I meat a friend
>he's the greatest friend I've ever had
>He worked for me but said he wanted out
>I let him after doing one more job for me
>he didn't call me or talk to me for the past 3 days
>now I'm all alone
>sitting by myself on my couch surrounded by my shitty employees
>with a pile of new pills
>should I take these pills?

You should find some NZT. I hear that shit's so cash.

I agree with your statement and that's what I plan to do but the girl that's visiting is in the military and doesn't get many chances to visit. I don't plan on actually dating her I just always imagined loosing my virginity to her and as I stated she's the only person I've had true feelings for. I have a ton of unresolved sexual tension with her honestly and I want it off my chest.

I'm tired, really tired. No amount of sleep or rest seems to help it. I'm emotionally and physically drained. No one actually seems to be my friend or care about me. Everyone who seemed to care has turned around and fucked me over in some way. I feel as if I'm just a pity project for people, "Oh gotta be friends with the poor, helpless disabled guy." But no one actually gives a damn. Maybe because I feel like I have to hide my real self behind thousands of defenses and masks. I end up just be some token friend in the group, no one actually gives a shit, I just crack a few jokes every now and then, and when I leave no one cares that I'm gone. I could no longer return and their lives would remain unaffected. Maybe it's because I'm such a burden. I'm a sensitive, clingy mess who needs constant reassurance that he is cared about. My disability constantly gets in the way, no one wants to invite the guy in the wheelchair who's only transportation is the bus. No one wants to be around the emotional, physically disabled, sarcastic, depressed, suicidal piece of shit. I'm just rambling at this point. I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I'm just tired.

youtube.com/watch?v=3gK_rfAV52E

What's keeping you from breaking up with your girlfriend sooner?

Losing your virginity should be with someone you love, even if that sounds like faggot shit.

Finally, been looking for a good feels thread to let off some steam. I'm going to try greentext, so don't make fun of me if I fuck it up.
>Be me
>15 at the time
>Crush for 5 years gets a douchebag boyfriend
>Guys the polar opposite of me. Rich, athletic, and a major player
>Crush texts me one night begging me to come over
>Walk to her house, asks whats up, shes in tears
>"user, he cheated on me!"
>Fuckthatguy.jpg
>Tell her to dump his ass and never look back
>Give her moral support and say nice things
>She texts me throughout the week, about a week later my buddies and I have a small bonfire
>Invite her, she says sure
>Butterflies as I get ready to pick her up
>Nervously knock on door
>Her little brother answers it
>"Hey user, if you're looking for her, shes at some baseball game."
>Mfw her douchey ex plays baseball
>Tell lil bro its cool, walk home depressed as shit
>Ditch the bonfire, too depressed
>Text her about it the next day
>I breakdown and pour out all of my feelings
>"You know I've liked you and always had your back since day one, why would you reject me so many times but take back that unfaithful dick?"
>"user, I'm sorry, I just never thought of you in that way. I want to stay friends, but I'm staying with him."
>Get pissed off, tell her to fuck off and never talk to me again
>Go drinking with my friends from the bonfire
>Mfw I've been a wreck ever since
It was a long ass time ago, but I really think that was the turning point in my life that fucked me up so badly. Anyways, good thread OP, kudos

How long have you been disabled? It gets better after the initial shock. Life will never be the same, but you'll get a routine, and things will go back to normal. It's not exactly the same normal because you're in a wheelchair, but there will be a normal.

Life is larger than anything you can do on legs.

The problem is I've already lost my virginity. I don't want to break up with my current girlfriend until she moves away to her new colleges dorms. She has a really low self image and I want her to be able to blame the distance and not herself. Plus we work together so it would be awkward to see her there when I could just wait until she quits/transfers.

Been about 2 years since diagnoses, buts it's been affecting me for my entire life. Just the progression of it getting worse is what gets to me. It's been 8 years since I've ran/ been able to run, such a weird thing to miss.

I honestly think it's more important to let your girlfriend have a better future than to have sex with some girl from your past. That's your past, it should be behind you.
You already know not to have sex with her, I don't need to tell you.

Me, I value the truth. If I was you, I would've told my girlfriend long ago that I don't want to be with her. I'd do it in a very controlled way, in a respectful way, but the cold hard truth is cold and hard. It's not even cold and hard, it's just the truth. I wouldn't have even started a relationship with her in the first place.

Quite inspiring

That's too bad. It's harder to keep adjusting if you just keep getting worse. I'd miss being able to run, too.

But that still doesn't change that there's a lot to life. I like to focus on the bright side.

At least I'm not a starving African without legs AND a wheel chair.

youtube.com/watch?v=HLI2-kYMUEE

You're right user I will not have sex but I will stick to my original guns on waiting. I have a nasty habit of just settling for girls only because they were a challenge to get, I was lonely/bored, or some other bullshit reason. This is why my opening statement is true.
I am an awful person who just leads girls on and wastes their time. I wish I liked them as much as I pretended to.

>I wish I liked them as much as I pretended to.
I act like I life like a lot but I'm not actually sure if I do.

>kintsukuroi
I had forgotten I knew about that.

I've honestly been in your exact shoes before, user. I was (and still am) with a girl I thought I didn't love as much as my first true love, and I had the opportunity to give up on my girlfriend and go back to my first lover. But, my girlfriend had given me so much. She bought my spoiled ass video games for anniversaries, planned dates at my favorite restaurants, and even gave up her virginity for me even though she was waiting until marriage.
When I thought about cheating, I realized how much my woman had given up for me. Even if I didn't love her as much, I stayed true to her, because she'd given so much to me and it was obvious that I meant the world to her. So, I set aside my selfish needs and stayed with her. Not for my own happiness, but for hers.
Then again, that is completely situational. Whats your current girlfriend like, user? Do you love her at all? Does she love you?

youtube.com/watch?v=bQpAZNb5s7Y
Things like that make me feel small

I don't feel happy. I don't even feel okay. I just exist. I want to die but at the same time I don't. But I also don't want to live. Something about life is just...unappealing. I've lost the feeling of joy. I can't be proud of anything I do anymore. I don't have enough of my antidepressants to overdose and die.
What do?

Same thing happened to me today... This whore left me for a prick that didn't even want to go with her

You know, your first loves could be very different people than who they used to be. Really, they're not the people you fell in love with.

I adore my current girlfriend and enjoy spending time with her. I couldn't go as far to say that I like or love her though. I don't get the weird sick feeling of an intense crush like I did with my first girlfriend. I think my girlfriend likes/ borderline loves me. I'm just dreading breaking up with her because all I can imagine is her upset and crying face and how blind sided she'll be. I really just hate hurting people's feelings.

>be depressed
>have few friends left that i like
>go wall climbing with them
>rarely do anything besides sit inside using my pc
>in total we are a group of 3
>i start, got pretty far up it was my first time
>my buddies are doing fine climbing pretty high
>my knee starts hurting bad after the 2nd time

>try to just enjoy myself and be a little more positive
>buddies are competing
>i stop 15 minutes early because it started hurting more
>walking home the road forks and we split up
>hear buddies talking about how it would've been more fun with someone else
>they seem to have no idea i can hear them
>I just wave and say, Yeah i guess it would
>walking with my back turned hoping they don't see me tearing up

Am i being a bitch?

God damn you all a bunch of pussies

>added the Adam and Eve stuff
That ruined the whole video for me. Sure, it's not a bad story, but it's just a story. It's a story effecting people still today, because people believe it.

You know the whole scene is from Noah right. The guy basically just overlayed music to it. Personally, the vids kinda cool but yeah the adam/eve bit was unecessary

Nah. You did you, you put yourself out there and gave it a swing. Those two others are the bitches.

Very true. The bright side is often hard to see when shrouded in dark all the time, but it is nevertheless a goal to see it.

Personally, I'd say stick to what you have. Like what said, your old lover could've changed, a lot. I won't tell you how to run your life, but I say spare the heartbreak and stay with your current girlfriend

I appreciate your opinion, thanks bro

Jesus, I'm sorry

Yes sir.
I've gone to a point where everything seems so dull. No joke makes me laugh anymore, no death can make me sad. Ive become an observer to my own life. Ive become emotionally distant from family. I dont have any friends and i tend to push people away. Almost like i understood life too literal, where i have cut ties with emotions for my brain sees no real use for them.

>Today is my birthday
>turn 24
>take day off of work to have some time to myself
>get a few texts and shit from a couple of friends saying happy birthday, its nice
>start getting messages from grandparents and mother whom I don't see
>"I want you to know you're damned to hell"
>"accident"
>"I hope you know we never wanted you"
>various other texts like this
>feelingthelove.jpg

Happy birthday, user.

Not sure this really counts as feels or what you're looking for but..I got my funding cut for the PhD program I was in and had to move away from the best friends I've ever made and now I'm literally friendless, gfless and am thinking of making a pipe gun and seriously ending it.

Oh and about that gfless part, now about 4 years ago the love of my life, this amazingly cute, innocently sweet Chinese international student who I dated in college chose to go back to China for her family. She still calls me almost every day but there is no hope for a future. Have barely been able to get one date since and it was with a radfem who walked out after she became increasingly irate that I didn't share her views that David Lynch was a misogynist director (I'm really not underselling that event whatsoever, it was surreal).

I heard that you see a bunch of animals, I really wouldn't. Not unless you have a Death Wish and you're basically wanting an Execution.

Lol, even straight up LSD doesn't cause you to see "a bunch of animals" but to say that simply taking a ton of pills, regardless of the chemical contained within will is pretty silly dude.
Oh, he/she will die as a result, but suicide by pills doesn't typically end up in death since it can be counteracted so easily versus, say a gun.
From what it sounds like, this guy/girl may have a case of Borderline Personality Disorder, since he is thinking of taking pills around others, where they are pretty assured someone can and will be there to stop it, indicating that it is for attention especially giving that the final precipitating factor is a friend not calling for 3 days.
Again, not meant to be damning, but do think about seeking a licensed therapist to help regardless of the true nature of the problem.

there is a place where we all belong user.. and we want you

Happy birthday, user.

Happens to a lot of us..

I'm hungover and my stomach is upset. I want to get high but I have no weed. I can't relax or focus on anything. I just want to bury my face in some soft, warm boobies but tfw no gf. It's all fucked up /b. I'm tired of being alone.

>as a child i am with dad all day except when I went to babysitter
>dad always gets me candy from cool gumball machine and brings me to the park
>always cry remembering these things,even when I was younger
>never punished me once, always just explained what i did wrong when i fucked up
>probably the nicest person i've ever met
>in my later teen years, he bought me games all the time and even consoles and sometimes i didn't even ask
>he did this because he always said I was the only reason he lived, he had many medical problems and said he was honestly miserable
>dad is amazing and we all loved him
>eight days ago, dad was found asleep in his car listening to classical music. this was just something he'd do; he fell asleep often because he was senile
>wake him up
>...
>ems says he had a heart attack thay did not cause him any pain or even wake him up
;_;7

at least you had some last moments with him user.. some happy moments

First Greentext dont bully me to hard Sup Forums
>Be me
>Typical 16 year old,
>Birthday is June 29 so I am hyped as fuck
>Lately a lot of shit has been happening at home, got kicked out, lived with gf that kinda shit
>Come back home after a week cos dad asked me to
>shits been alright but im still a lonely beta
>playing CS on Tuesday the 7th all night, bout to call it a night at 1;50 or some shit
>I get a facebook message from a girl in a town I used to live in
>she asked me for a mates phone number, I thought I had it but it was on my old phone and not my new one
>tell her I dont have it
>she seems to be rather upset that I dont have it
>ask whats wrong and if she needs any help
>she tells me that my friend that lives across the street hasnt answered any calls or texts and she is worried
>lmao wot
>she left out the fact that there was a fuck ton of police cars and that the street had been sectioned off.
>she just keeps on blabbering then she brings it up
>I call her on skype and talk to her and she is just worried, keeps on saying that a drug bust went down or some shit
>A few mins go by of us joking and shit, then she brings up that there are people in blue hazmats suits
>mfw I know what the blue hazmat suits indicate, for those that dont know, they deal with murder scenes
>I shrug it off
>get next to no sleep
>wake up at 7;20 to shower
>get out of the shower and return to a message from her on Facebook
>it was a screenshot of a news article
>My friend was stabbed, he bled out before the paramedics could get to him
>Im still in shock that I will never see him again
>We dont have a date for a funeral and I live a few hours away from the town
Thats my first greentext

I'm sorry for your loss user, he sounded like a really great man

FeelsBadMan