So should england, northern ireland, and wales be be kicked out of the euros?

So should england, northern ireland, and wales be be kicked out of the euros?

northern ireland no

holy shit it's happening

yes

fucking wales is so based, thank you bayol

this is just a referendum, it isn't binding

>actually leaving the EU
>the UK is stupid enough to literally cuck themselves this hard

holy shit I cannot stop laughing. gj sabotaging your own country

>Brexit aka "Do you want a recession? "
>Yes
>No

Yeah, well, we're about to vote Trump president...

Trump's gonna lose m8. we have too many people who really believe that saying mean things is worse than getting people killed and actually committing crimes.

We got way too many stupid people in this country.

This is so great, I appreciate everthing that goes against Merkel and her Kraken known as EU.

Perhaps we can be free one day again?

>I'll give up control of my nation for money
Used to be called Treason.

>can germany be free

nigger are you serious? you could take back your country in a day if you mobilised

no he isn't, you've been pouring gasoline on a fascist fire for a while now, I can assure you trump is going to win.

>uncucking themselves is cucking themselves

fuck off

These brits on CNN are literally on suicide watch. There just short of calling everyone who voted leave a racist stupid inbred hick.

memeing has gone too far

NORTHERN IRELAND AND SCOTLAND BTFO THE UK LMAO

Nice

Will I finally be able to buy stuff from Amazon.uk cheaper or I have to pay more money since they out? Someone explain this to me please, I am very dumb.

This. If things are looking too close the Dems will just remind immigrants that the biggest states don't require voter IDs and have the illegals swing the vote.

well euros are rising compared to the pound so it should be cheaper

Anything priced in pounds will be cheaper because you use European bingbongdollars.

When they get out, a lot of sellers on Amazon UK will abandon ship. Start using Amazon DE or FR.

Watch BBC World News instead. There have been some level discussions. A farcry from our channels. I guess when you are a public institution like the BBC it is too hard to staff only people of one party

>(((referendum)))

everyone gives up control of their nation, are you the president?

Well now all the premier teams will stop signing youth players from the EU and will have to start using british ones. So the EPL will go straight to shit.

Fuck off you globalist jew
Brexit and trump
MAKE ANGLOS GREAT AGAIN

BBC was a little biased for the Scottish ref

>yurop experiencing what China has been doing intentionally for years
Oh know exports might go up how horrible!

>mfw burger
>mfw watching CSPAN
>simulcasting ITV
>unironically angry at white people RIGHT NOW
Holy shit, I just got a shit ton of respect for our cable news. You bongers need to sort that shit out.

Pic related, it's actually me.

Are you really going to explain the concept of sovereignty to some random tard on Sup Forums?

Cool, does Amazon Prime apply to Amazon UK? How further will it drop?

The BRITISH Premier League is about to become BRITISH again, so no. It's not going straight to shit.

>I guess when you are a public institution like the BBC it is too hard to staff only people of one party

HAHAHAHAHA

yes

Tell me again about those great youth players.

>Scrotland trying to ruin everything yet again

Why didn't they just fuck off when they had the chance? They'd still be in the EU if they did lel

That's disappointing, guess nothing is perfect. I can imagine why an institution that receives funding from the British government would try to sway people to stay in though.

They will have to produce them, which will improve their current NT. Think about Wales and England with even better players.

They can hold another referendum user. Then they'll really be out and your country will be smaller. Kudos!

yeah how can the ever survive on their own!!!!

cuck

Hmm yea finding CBC bias while searching for CBC was pretty easy. I guess I was mistaken then. BBC compared to the cable and on air channels in America just seems to be less one sided.

My office is like 98% muslim, most of them are voting leave because they're jealous of EU members having free movement between countries.

AND WE FINALLY GET THE SCOTTISH FLAG ON Sup Forums FUCK YES I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW ONE MORE FLAG TO MY FOLDER

tbf they were at an acceptable level.

Still haven't picked up that south sudan flag

My Portuguese ancestors left Portugal nearly 100 years ago, am I still Portuguese? Every portufag I met tells me I pronounce my last name wrong.

It's not like the states joined together or anything

>and your country will be smaller

Are Scrotland going to try and take some of England with them in the divorce or are you just brain dead?

I hope the Scots, Welsh and Irish break out of the U.K. Stop living kissing the ring of English royalty, who aren't even English, they're transplanted Germans. We did it, so can you. We support you 100%.

With that attitude you'll have nothing left but England... and maybe Wales.

wales are gonna stay cucked forever

EVERYBODY in this fucking website has Alberto Barbosa as their ancestor. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I see where Australia gets it from

This is the best RL shitpost in a while

Stop giving my children ideas disowned son.

Thank God I got my Euros for my holiday last week

Where's Sunderland lads? Some American whore wants to know for some reason.

You can't tell me what to do, Dad!

just next to Leibuckingcestershireham

Fuck a monarchy. The whole idea of a monarchy, these unelected inbred people who are somehow better than everyone else by birthright is some shit out of the dark ages. Burn down those palaces, turn all of their land into national parks for everyone to enjoy.

what are the advantages and disadvantages of brexit

Damn it. Democracy proves again It does not work.

>no team in the Euro
>voted for remain
>SCAM

When did Scotland go wrong?

Don't care. Voted leave for the lels.

For you? None.

>Brussels pretending they wanted us to leave

ALL MY LELS!

enjoy your recession

>average leave voter

Maybe I could afford a house in my lifetime now.

>live in a union while saying this
You can't be this retarded

Lads, should I call in sick today? Remain told me that if we left there would be chaos and I'd rather not get stabbed or blown up on my way to work.

Housing prices will probably go up. I'd say a lot of the construction work is done by cheaper labour from EU countries. When you kick those people out you'll have to hire British workers at higher rates.

prepare for a black friday

Brussels doesn't want it, but other europeans won't miss you.
I hope France take the opportunity to let the refugees cross the Channel.

And when we kick them out less people need houses...

surely most of them rent or travel

Can their politicians really expect to keep their jobs if they say Nah fampai we're staying?

That's not going to help you. Housing shortage will still be an issue even after you've "kicked" them out.

That's a midterm problem anyway. The pound taking a beating should be your major concern right now.

Even if they rent then suddenly landlords have more trouble renting and rich fucks stop buying 10 houses to rent out.

BASED UK

haha same

>letting members just leave

How fucking weak do you even have to be?

idiots

the UK took over half the world on their own

You know it's not 1900 anymore right?

>culture and patriotism are STILL considered important
>in 2016

lol
nice job, humanity

WHICH COUNTRY IS NEXT? WHO WILL BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO FOLLOW OUR EXAMPLE?! IT'S TIME TO BECOME HEROES AND TELL THE NAZIS TO FUCK OFF!

Most likely France

If the UK is not European then what are they?

If anything, your impending economic collapse is going to scare off any potential secession movements

Netherlands

We got your back, Jack.

Dutchfags, kick these dirty Krauts off your soil like you did during WW2.

>Not understanding irrationalism

Poor

That has no relevance

Literally Germany, Greece, and Sweden will be the only EU countries. Enjoy your muslims lads.

Inbred Wildlings/or Eskimos

>the british royal family derives it's right to the throne from God