Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

I have a serious question that I'm wondered about.

If we evolved from monkeys does that mean that monkeys of today will evolve one day into human?

Sure, they'll loose hair and start liking Pabst blue ribbon, and listen to country music

No. They would have to have the same environmental pressures and chance mutations as we did in our line of evolution.

Humans didnt evolve from monkeys, we share a common ancestor that no longer exists. It's like asking if humans will ever evolve into monkeys. We arent higher up than monkeys, we're side by side.

Africa says 'no'

Ah, I see. Thanks.

This is probably the most scientifically accurate answer, but to answer your intended question, OP,
chimps could and probably would eventually evolve to be similar to humans if given enough time, but with the rate at which the Earth's ecosystem is getting fucked, they probably won't have enough time.

Nice bait m8

Shhhh kid, grown ups are talking here.

K, thanks for the answer. Have a nice day.

>evolved from monkeys

We couldn't have. Monkeys lifespans aren't that long, retard.

We didn't evolve from monkeys. We evolved from creatures similar to monkeys.

>evolved from monkeys
We couldn't have, monkeys lifespans aren't that long.

what the fuck is going on

its been said that wild chimpanzees have approached their own "stone age" so, its possible. im sure plenty of animals will usurp the title of dominant species as time goes on.

The real question is what will we evolve to.

kek
nigger detected

this is what happened, monkey evolved from the same specimen than us
but not from actual monkeys
that was a conspiracy against Darwin's theory

ma ideas man

here OP, this might help you see how far we've come. Its still very much a work in progress, but you can see our lineage