For what faggot

for personal support

You can do anything you put your mind to

what a gay reason, fuck you

I believe in you

but can i
hey fuck you be nice
thanks

How is everyone, tell me about your life.

What's going on? Why so down?

not really down not really up. Im bored of things and dont really enjoy much, give me suggestions

Pretty shit. Bang buddy got preggo by someone else. Now I have to fap again. I think she would be down but being pregnant impedes her.

thats shit dude. preggo scares me

Bang buddy in question. Shit bums me out tbqh like the guy is a good guy and a better father than I'll ever be but that body was pretty sweet.

thats a good find, shes cute, but would she make a good mom?

here you go faggot youtube.com/watch?v=J-p_0FDlpkw

i had to remove my headphones when the cam started to zoom in on the monkey. i thought it was a jumpscare lol

same though, holy shit

were a bunch of pussies

we live longer though. its just sadder and more miserable. tell me a stoory

She's a sweet gal plus hard working I think she'll make a great mom. just hoping I can get back into those pants sooner rather than later.

She fucked me over

what a knob

i suppose if shes up for it. maybe let her go with her new dad i guess.
how so friend?
ye

I'm chatting with her right now. Her favorite music genre is alternative,and she likes Bernie sanders.

I don't know about all that OP, but hey, your pic reminds me of that great pic: with that greasy ball'n white guy riding riding a dick to follow his dreams... does anyone have that?

u mad?

about what? what kind of bands? bernie sanders is hype but im canadian.
i was real tired . im all about following dreams though

Life fucks you over. Bitches fuck you over. Everything fucks you over. Best solution is to kill yourself.

Ultimately she's going to marry the dude (wearing her ring right in he picture) didn't really care for her but it was nice while it lasted. Just hoping to squeeze one more night out of it.

what a cunt