Yfw you don't have an awesome wife that makes you sandwiches for work

>yfw you don't have an awesome wife that makes you sandwiches for work

What's it like not having someone that loves you nerds? I wouldn't know. Pic related

>2016
>getting married
why?

Post nudes

Why does it matter if you trust the person your with. I get why people don't wanna get married, but sometimes people want to, that's OK ya know?

My gf puts love notes in my lunchbox :3

Clean your fucking nails you degenerate fuckwit

So... I should feel bad about myself because your wife makes you sandwiches for work out of guilt for cheating on you? I'm lost.

White bread? Love is a whole grain game, nigger.

Sad and jelous person who has to find reasons to hate sum1 he's jelous of XDXDDDDD

>yfw when your wife is only making you sandwiches because she feels guilty for fucking around on you while you're at work

Sure, but I don't get why people do wanna get married, so explain its advantages to me. Or just admit you got pressured into it by your wife.

who the fuck want a fucking retardmommy who do everything for you hole shit cant u even ake a fucking sandwitch u are no man u are a retarded baby

that aint even real bread. She doesnt love you

>advantages

I bet you claim the people who don't like you are your "enemies"

>Tiny portion
>Horrible sweet white bread
>Dirty fingernails
>Special ed hearts
No thanks

just wait for the crushing depression that sets in when she cheats on you after 10 years of marriage

Pressured by her? Nah brah, I wanted to get married, she didn't care. We have a daughter together and it makes more sense financially to get married. Better tax incentives and easier to get loans

Why did your wife draw little asses on your sandwich bag?

Top kek. It's OK user, one day someone will love you... Probably not

as far as I know advantages is a pretty common word
so you married for money, that's as good a reason as any I suppose

It's her subtle way of asking me to fuck her ass

>awesome *mom

Married for money? I don't think so, I mean it's not like I got a dowry. It just gives us better tax breaks meaning we get back more of the money we earned. It wasn't the only reason but a big one. It wasn't because of love. I don't need to government to tell me I love someone

>Dirty fingernails
>terrible handwriting
>terrible hearts
are those even hearts for fucks sake
>that table
>fat legs
>2016
>even talking to women
>still eating sandwiches
please tell me this is a new meme

Nice desk you poor trash jughead

You married because it improved your financial position. That's marrying for money. Not the best reason since most marriages end in expensive divorces.
>not me though, we have a great marriage
Oh right, it's just those couples who admit their marriages are shit from the start.

>>Dirty fingernails
Yup, changed the alternator in my car before going to work, which is why I got sandwiches, cause I had no time to eat

>>terrible handwriting
Was written quickly, cause again, was going to work

>>terrible hearts
>are those even hearts for fucks sake
Hearts are generally a sign of affection between 2 people. Once someone gets lonely enough to love you, you may experience them making you heart shaped things

>>that table
At work, not my table

>>fat legs
Called muscle, I weigh 170 and am 6'1

Good, you can read a calender

>>even talking to women
Yup, not a faggot or a neckbearded forever alone so I'm cool with women

>>still eating sandwiches
Yup, got responsibilities. Can't eat out all the time like some of you fat fucks

>please tell me this is a new meme
I hope so.

>2016
>working

6'1", 170

Do you even lift bro?

Not exactly. We married cause it felt right, the money aspect just played a small part. We have a kid together and been together for 8 years before the marriage. I'm not delusional enough to think that we are definitely gonna last or whatever but even if we divorce, so what?

at least I know I dont have to worry about the person im supposed to "trust" most fucking a nigger while im at work with some gay sandwich

>vowing to love and support someone for the rest of your life
>assuming you're going to divorce at some point
kek

>What's it like not having someone that loves you nerds?
Hell on earth